FYI: Release Notes Aug 28th – Instances, Guns, Tools, Tons of BPs!!!

I tried a set of FW MKII on the legionnaires (Belial, Levi, and the other ones that were in Hell key 1) And it seemed to protect less than maxing my cut and stab for some reason. I know Firewall is great for the dmons in Hell, but I am totally unsure of what damage the Legionnaires do in Hell. Any thoughts, anyone?

Hmm not sure.. but maybe they are dealing cold.. :eyecrazy: just to add some irony to the instances. :)

new items?

So is anyone gonna post new discos or is everyone just gonna continue to bitch and moan about which planet is 1337 and which sux0rs?

I don't know what that website is and I'm not creating an account on it. Anyway it looks like its just a tracker.. I know the NAMES of the discoveries, but I have no fucking clue what a 'hard work potion' etc etc is. I am talking about screenshots of actual items+bps.

I don't know what that website is and I'm not creating an account on it. Anyway it looks like its just a tracker.. I know the NAMES of the discoveries, but I have no fucking clue what a 'hard work potion' etc etc is. I am talking about screenshots of actual items+bps.

EntropiaLife is just the new name for EntropiaTracker... As for stats and such for discovered items, you can see those in the "Orders" section (under "Available") of the auction unless they are (L).

here is one,

capture.jpg

The info is the same on both components I have made so far.

Don't be acting like your shit don't stink. Calypso has had just as many major bugs and screw ups.

Of course when bugs happen on Calypso it's MA's fault. But when it happens on RT its got to be ND's fault... because.... ND SUUUUUUUX ND I H8 HIM!!! :bs:

Ive seen all the new drops over the last few days I think this one ment for you 'Ferguson’s All Purpose Lube' wet that and stick it mate!

RT is a great planet, everybody makes mistakes tho'.

Ive seen all the new drops over the last few days I think this one ment for you 'Ferguson’s All Purpose Lube' wet that and stick it mate!
LOL. I was given 1 bottle of 'optimism potion'. You have to admit - at the very least ND Studios content is original and compelling enough to decorate apartments with. Amongst many other things.
I'm still waiting and hoping that 'Dreams' become valuable. I've had all my best hunting loots on RT. Jarhead Armor has cheered me up after a bad run of returns hunting. Now I will be able to hunt without a fapper as and when :)
Boo.

If you don't want to go to RT then by all means don't. But PLEASE quit trolling RT threads. :wise: If you havent got anything constructive to say then don't say anything.

BTW ty for the neg rep, but no one is 'bum licking' ND.

Of course NDS has made some serious mistakes in the development of RT, no one is denying that. The Calypso team has made just as many errors with Calypso, but you don't dislike Calypso with the same passion... which makes me think there must be another reason you hate RT, and you're just using those erros as an excuse.

Last edited:
Wow...what is going on?

Today I did the Lockpick III sewer instance in Zomhattan. I killed evrything non-stop and I only needed 1-2 shots per mob. As you can see by my screenshot, I killed 1591 zombies. And I ran out of time! First of all this HAS to be a bug, because the release notes say that instances could have "hundreds" of mobs. This was over 1.5k, and they kept coming. I was hit for 1 point of damage the entire time, I barely had to heal...I killed the ENTRIE time with basically 1-shot kills, and yet I didnt finish? Something is not right! There is no way this could happen, because NO ONE could finish this zone with THAT many zombies to kill.

I dropped 700 ped of ammo plus decay around 300 ped. This was a joke. There is no way to do it any faster than I did. Something is wrong here. I filed a support case. This is basically robbery. They mislead people in the release notes and the only way to find out they misled you is to lose 1k peds. "Hundreds" does NOT mean 1600 mobs. Hundreds means less than 1000. Hopefully it was a bug and it gets fixed. Please be careful people!

lol just because you are not smart enough to figure out the instance doesn't mean that it is bugged. I have finished this excat instance, the key to it is mapping the sewers. There is over 200 different tunnels and you need to map it in order to figure out where you have already been. Eventually after about 2 hours ( you have 3 ) you will find the end and operate the button to open the doors. You then have to destroy the generator and a door opens again and u loot / end the instance. You can kill as many zombies as possible to up the loot at the end i think, however the instance doesnt just end because you keep killing , you have to map it out and find the end. Funny how you fail to mention you were lost in an endless amount of tunnels :):girl:

lol just because you are not smart enough to figure out the instance doesn't mean that it is bugged. I have finished this excat instance, the key to it is mapping the sewers. There is over 200 different tunnels and you need to map it in order to figure out where you have already been. Eventually after about 2 hours ( you have 3 ) you will find the end and operate the button to open the doors. You then have to destroy the generator and a door opens again and u loot / end the instance. You can kill as many zombies as possible to up the loot at the end i think, however the instance doesnt just end because you keep killing , you have to map it out and find the end. Funny how you fail to mention you were lost in an endless amount of tunnels :):girl:

Ok well... A) you're wrong...it is only 2 hours and B) I went into a big room with a big safe looking thing in the middle, and the mobs kept coming at me in waves. Each wave had a pop-up that said the wave was coming, and I kept thinking "this must be the last one" and it never was...it was endless. I didn't even go down any corridors because I thought the waves were part of it. In the hell instances it was all waves in one big room. And I didn't "fail to mention" anything. I never went down any corridors because zombies were continuously pouring out of them with each wave. Like I said, I stood there and 1-2 shot-killed a constant sea of zombies. I am ashamed for you at the derogatory tone you used in your response and for assuming facts not in evidence. You embarrass yourself when you do that.

Last edited:
sorry for that personal experience if an instance is not strict linear and time based there should be a white message blending in with a short announcement of the goal. same message which appears when you enter a special area. like "blow the reactor" or something. it would still leave room enough to explore and search and all that. would prevent that kick from behind.

overall it sounds like fun to have such different instances.
a purpose for support weapon systems.

you embarrse urself at your ignorance of thinking you just stand in one room shooting over and over and over, simply because you are unable to explore and notice things doesnt mean its a bug. Clearly I figured it out, when you cannot, however I guess its not fool proof as intended. Shocking to think that in a game you have to actually put in an effort to explore and not just stand and shoot.

you embarrse urself at your ignorance of thinking you just stand in one room shooting over and over and over, simply because you are unable to explore and notice things doesnt mean its a bug. Clearly I figured it out, when you cannot, however I guess its not fool proof as intended. Shocking to think that in a game you have to actually put in an effort to explore and not just stand and shoot.

It is not "shocking to think" that that was how it worked boom, especially since Hell instance (which is on the same planet) worked just like that. You stand in one room and kill waves over and over until you get a green waypoint arrow. And if it was intended to "be foolproof" as you say then they should have explained the difference, right? By having no messages or descriptions that it is basically completely different than all the other instances on that planet and on others, then I felt it was fair to warn people, before they lost a lot of Ped like I did. Listen, it is obvious you are a noob and a troll, and just want to brag that you figured something out while sitting in your mom's basement with no job. (See...I can assume stuff too...it is really easy to do, doesn't provide anything constructive, and it makes the person doing the assuming look stupid, do you get it now?) But for the rest of us, I felt that sharing the info on what happened might save someone from doing what I did, and losing a ton of Ped in a wave area that never ends.

Last edited:
Back