Remove vehicles from oil rig (yesterday) !

Should MA remove vehicles from the oil rig asap ?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
lolol guys check out the forum accounts of the people who voted "no"

i think its time to ban some alts here

someone actualy does the efford to create new forum accounts just to vote no lolol

should just remove the rig entirely.

and sweating
Remember what happened to the noob rig.
Would be better if people here handle the "problem/difference of opinion" themselves rather than plead to MA for help.

Treating the rig as a de facto land grab area would make more sense

Remember what happened to the noob rig.
Would be better if people here handle the "problem/difference of opinion" themselves rather than plead to MA for help.

Treating the rig as a de facto land grab area would make more sense
deleting the rig would be best for everyone.

someone actualy does the efford to create new forum accounts just to vote no lolol

I understand you guys don't like to loose and now trying to find any explanation that fits you best, but obviously you are banning the real players. And unfortunately moderators showing real fascistic "freedom of speech" deleting all unappropriated posts and banning people without a reason (my right hand in the soc was banned directly at registration). Have some respect to another point of view prior to judge anyone. This is ridiculous to see the witch hunt you have started.

Of the people who voted NO, there are currently 30 forum accounts that were created on Monday, and yesterday. :oops:

As for the effort involved,
when you know that they are 24/7 at rig (mostly only themselves), and therefore they take probably about 500 PED of oil every day, for at least 2 years, I let you do the math to understand that it's actually quite a small effort to try to save this business... :censored:

There are 53 people who voted yes & 56 who voted no. Numbers seem pretty even.

If the claim that a lot of players are actually alts, well those players can't play both accounts at the same time.
So instead of complaining to MA organise yourselves and make a real battle of it. (It seems like one "side" has done that already and the other side seems to be lacking something).

To the Forum warriors here - organise yourselves & take that "evil" society on - the feeling I have gotten is that collecting oil is somehow beneath you & its the PvP that is your motivation. Well, prove it :) It would lead to some really interesting & exciting times.

The real losers here are the poor bloody noobs

Hey thank you for actually taking the time to check me out Theocles. I hope I am not taking up residence rent free in your brain (it would be awfully cramped)
I was curious enough to go back and check out my globals on entropiawiki - AND you are correct :( I have 666 posts on PCF (667 with this one)
and I only have 629 Globals - you got me, I am a total fraud :(
Don't take this badly, but I could not be bothered going to the trouble of checking you out.
Though I think I saw a video of you getting your bum handed to you on a plate by Disabled in PvP - you put up a very good fight thou :D

AND would you believe it I have over 100 player kills - my first one was a uber - he was afk in PvP probably thought his uberdom gave him an advantage. So I thought "what would it be like if I cut his throat"?
it was fun :) sadly I hyave had not much success against active players thou :(

Status
Back