Selling: removed---

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Lol... a smart person will go for Genesis Power claw mk 6 FEN over LR60 =) More valuable skills, Lifesteal amp, UL dmg amp and cheaper..looks cooler too ! =P

free bump

Lol... a smart person will go for Genesis Power claw mk 6 FEN over LR60 =) More valuable skills, Lifesteal amp, UL dmg amp and cheaper..looks cooler too ! =P

free bump

Not if they have LR skills and not melee :) Another free bump.

Thanks for free bump btw ! <3
Here are few Items i am intrested Easter 2020 / Xmass 2019 /low Tier LR40 or may be LP 40 /any tier MM set/ Hadoc Adj /m83 T5+

Last edited:
I wil try to sell armor and my offer is 72k pure ped because is only T2.99 ( tier 3 and 4 need opals) and click for tier is not cheap. I understand your demands for the weapon but my offer remain 72k ped bc is a 87.5 DPS weapon (kinda low DPS weapon , good only for grind medium mobs , not an end game weapon). This is only my opinion ...

If you got an offer for 85k, take it and run imo. Considering skilling to a strong claw takes no time with codex, and can get that at less than half what you are valuing lr-60 at. or Electric FEN.

LR60

-> Event gun
-> Higher eff
-> Laser rifle (more people can use it because there's actually a decent skilling path)
-> Range
-> Better DPP
-> Tiny bit better dps..

I'm not really sure you can compare a strong claw to a lr60 aug :D

Just to add...

Strong Claw is extremely underrated, and in my opinion, currently underpriced for what it is worth.

Maxed my Great claw @ LV 97.10 hit yesterday. Offtopic/free bump

If you got an offer for 85k, take it and run imo. Considering skilling to a strong claw takes no time with codex, and can get that at less than half what you are valuing lr-60 at. or Electric FEN.

Genesis power claw FEN would be the closest comparison as its only lvl 42 SIB and is also an event weapon. That is the one severely undervalued since you can basically do stuff people take years to skill up for at lvl 50. And you have 33 levels (lvl 52-85 cat 6/7) to dominate mayhem. You can add in Arson chip fen for a super amazing combo. There is a reason why MA only made 5 in game and value it higher FEN tokens then LP70. Too bad ppl are deterred from levelling power claw since the lack of low level weapons

Free bump =P

The mk6 claw cost 20k in FEN platinum tokens when it came out

Anyone that actually buy a mk6 claw will eventually buy a strong claw. As you loose sooo much money because you cant use shrapnel. So if anything is should be the other way around in pricing mk6 vs strongclaw. With todays codex. it is does not take long time to hit lvl 60.

Edit: As my anger took over

Last edited:
You probably mean a Great Claw, Strong is just skipped as it overlaps.

Lazy to explain in a closed thread. Long story.Strong is no where as good as power claw 6. Ammo burn is nothing and many ways to burn.

Lazy to explain in a closed thread.
too much off topic explaining in MY TRADE post..... that why THIS SHIT IS CLOSED atm !
NEXT TIME I POST SOMETHING ABOUT THIS WEAPON AND U LIL PEARKS COME TO MY POST TO TROLL ME OR EACH OTHER U LL UGNORE U ALL 1 BY 1 with a smile on my face ! :LOL:
HAVE A NICE DAY ......PEACE !

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back