Removing Toulan content from site and youtube

forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
Hey all, just a heads up.

I have removed the custom maps, and links to Toulan, DSEC and Monria from my site.
It is a shame, the traffic showed they were popular.
I have also removed the youtube videos on Toulan and Dsec content.
It is a shame, the traffic showed they were popular.

Maybe one day DME can learn to be more civil in chats when players actually do suggest things that could affect their bottom line, after claiming they listen and want all player input.

Until then no longer supported or recommended,

I spent alot of hours coding, making vids and mapping toulan/dsec mining for the public,
but my pride is worth more than whatever likes I might get doing their work for them.

There are places with lower tax, who aren't paying for lots of content, while driving away revenue.

Thanks and good luck.

The treat/manipulation is not complete if you don't send your very effective Artificial intelligence bots to destroy their work so we can see you talk business very serious.

The treat/manipulation is not complete if you don't send your very effective Artificial intelligence bots to destroy their work so we can see you talk business very serious.
It's a real issue, which is the reason I left toulan/dsec and my foot will never step on those planets, as their official can not control her toxic behaviour towards players.

You have to say "Yes Ma'am" whatever they say if you criticize.. you will get muted on their chat happened many people i know :)

Let me guess.... Were you suggesting again in PP chat channels that people should rather go instead hunt on your taxed LA for marvelous TT profits and amazing skills (that are cheaper to buy than to hunt trash mob on taxed LA) with top of the line MU?

Forgo I were on the chat...and actully tried to calm you down...you were wrong....and DME didn't go hard on you

She had a problem after the VU...and looked into it...and did what she need to get the information to solve it

you simply over react

Kindly regards Crystal

Let me guess.... Were you suggesting again in PP chat channels that people should rather go instead hunt on your taxed LA for marvelous TT profits and amazing skills (that are cheaper to buy than to hunt trash mob on taxed LA) with top of the line MU?
They don't exist at Toulan :)

The guy find a planet to hate . Every year he is changing
I remember he beef whit Arkadia then Rocktropia now Toulan .

Noting to see here just Forgo need take his medication
Well at some point..there will not be any planet left :)

There’s chat? Other people use it on planets!?!

Am I stuck on a beta version of this game or what?

Hell maybe I need to have a look at my ignore list.

I would like to create a place for all the downvotes within this thread.

My experience with DME and all the Monrian staff , including the owner, is they prefer a conflict free environment.

They have laid out the rules for their planet and offer reminders to those that forget.

But of course there are those that do not play well with rules , and offer resistance to the order created.

They then come here to whine like fucking babies because they had their tender feelings bruised.

I think Twitter had the same experience when they banned a vulgar treasonous turd from their product.

this seems a sad and cranky thread :(

Cant take this thread serious.
Not even mentoined his lawyer this time.

Nothing wrong with having principles, I love your streams and i admire your knowledge and willingness to share it 🥰

Back