Selling: Renegade Augmented Component

S.R. Trader

Guardian
Silk Road Trader
Taking offers on this item.

B.O. 2k or best offer.

Best offer 1550 and will sell on 1 May Sunday if no other Bid comes along.

PM me here or ingame: Silk Road Trader

Thank you.

Last edited:
Current offer +750 : aka Anonymous 1

Last edited:
Current offer +850 : aka Anonymous 2

Also I add B.O. 2k

Last edited:
Anonymous 1 "ill up tbe bid to 950 ped on the renegade comp"

1300 non anon

gl to anonymouse, my bid stands and remains should anonymouse not be able to complete the transaction.
its such a lame joke those bids annonymous. I can make a bid war with my 3 imaginary friends also. lame

its such a lame joke those bids annonymous. I can make a bid war with my 3 imaginary friends also. lame
What can I do ? He wants to stay anonymous. I get PMs in game or PM in forum.

On one hand I can understand. If you and me were friends and we want to bid on same item, I asume its better to stay anonymous at least 1 of us.

Besides, what are you complaining about anyway, you didn't even bid, lol.

On one hand I can understand. If you and me were friends and we want to bid on same item, I asume its better to stay anonymous at least 1 of us.

Besides, what are you complaining about anyway, you didn't even bid, lol.
im not complaining. i was affirming a lame thing. its still lame however you put it. why would you stay annonymous for a 200 buks item, its not foma.

Since I like the 1550 offer so far, I will give this one more day to see if there is more interest and if not, Anonymous 1 will buy it tomorrow.

Last bump from me. GL & HF !

Well, the ballsy way MA does it worked fine for me when I looted a rare Cyrene thingy. Put it up on auction with a lowball startbid (not 1 ped though, I'm not THAT ballsy :whistle:) and no buyout.

After the bargain hunters left the bidding, it sold for a price I was happy with. And so was the buyer who became a new friend that I still chat with from time to time.

Take a chance and you never know what the game will throw at you.

Got Ballz?

Since nobody had the "Ballz" to bid more... SOLD for 1550.

THREAD CAN BE CLOSED.

Back