Rent: UL Level 5 amp

Rattler Llama

Stalker
Rattler Llama Simpsons
Hi,

Will be offline most of november, and therefore looking to rent out this ped maker saving atm 103,5% MU on level 5 amps.

Collateral needed is 80k, can be items, peds, deeds.

PM with offers.

Last edited:
How many probes do you need to drop to make 2000 ped rent cheaper then using 3% mu on dclass?
It's a level 5 and not a dclass. Level 5 is 105% atm, so that is 10 ped markup per amp. 2000/10=200 amps. One amp is 200 drops, or 100 if double dropped. That is either 40000 drops or 20000. Both are doable in a month for active miners.

It's a level 5 and not a dclass. Level 5 is 105% atm, so that is 10 ped markup per amp. 2000/10=200 amps. One amp is 200 drops, or 100 if double dropped. That is either 40000 drops or 20000. Both are doable in a month for active miners.
Thanks that’s what I was looking for , that info should help your thread too :)

this is a very fair rental price for a lvl5 ul amp. also good collateral price as well. doing 1k double drops a day if you're a competent miner with a good excavator can be done in a few hours. if I was in the market for a ul amp for rent id get this for sure.

with a ul amp anything over 1k drops a day (to pay amp off) is pretty much profit. with lyst being 104.5-106% over most of mayhems. your break even for anything over 1k drops a day is 103-104% assuming your getting 96-97% returns. so you are pretty much always going to make money double droppingin almost any area. if the enmatter are fairly prices as well.

this is a very fair rental price for a lvl5 ul amp. also good collateral price as well. doing 1k double drops a day if you're a competent miner with a good excavator can be done in a few hours. if I was in the market for a ul amp for rent id get this for sure.

with a ul amp anything over 1k drops a day (to pay amp off) is pretty much profit. with lyst being 104.5-106% over most of mayhems. your break even for anything over 1k drops a day is 103-104% assuming your getting 96-97% returns. so you are pretty much always going to make money double droppingin almost any area. if the enmatter are fairly prices as well.
Thanks for the input, I very much agree so!

Rent it rest of november for 1800 as I will be off for some weeks

Last possible day to rent for 2 weeks, just 1000 PED. Will leave within 2 hours

For a limited time I would lend it out for a high EFF weapon with no rental fee!

Some interest in buying it, but still available for rent

Amp is sold and service is no longer available

Back