RENTAL > Genesis Rainbow Sword T10

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Azgarot

Dominant
Society
Natural Born Killers
Attere Azgarot Dominatum
Genesis Rainbow Sword T10 looking for a temporary home! - Collateral is mandatory to ensure the safe return of the items!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Genesis Rainbow Sword Tier 10 can come paired with a Mayhem Trauma Amplifier 5. Taking the amplifier doesn't affect the price of the rent, it only increases collateral. Both items will always come at 0 PED TT and should be returned as such.

The collateral needed is:
Rainbow Genesis Sword T10 - 70000 PED
Mayhem Trauma Amplifier 5 - 35000 PED

The picture of the collateral provided by you will be posted in this thread for the sake of transparency.

Due to a very high demand for the sword, I only offer two options for renting it:

Rent of 7 days: 1200 PED
Rent of 30 days: 4000 PED

The sword is a skilling machine, overamped with the Trauma 5 the skill gain is unparalleled. I have personally not noticed any effect of the overamping on the TT return in the time that I have used it nor have any of the other players whom I have discussed this subject with. However, overamping is your choice and I take no responsibility if your returns are not in line with the expected.

index.php

The picture provided above shows the following:

1st Line - Dmg enhancers up to T10 with Xmas20/Summer20 combo;
2nd Line - Dmg enhancers up to T10 with Xmas20/Summer20 combo and a Mayhem Trauma 5 Amp;
3rd Line: Dmg enhancers up to T10 with Xmas20/Summer20 combo, Mayhem Trauma 5 Amp, Tezlapod 13% Crit dmg buff and 10mg Hyper/Accu/Deva pills used.

The sword has a total of 64252 unenhanced, with all DMG Enhancers and reload speed setup, it can last around 12 hours before needing repairs (haven't tested the exact time). This makes it ideal for longer hunting sessions. Paired with Mayhem M-Matrix series of amplifiers, you can increase your defenses up to the point where it's comfortable for the mob you are hunting.

The sword is currently unavailable, as there are multiple people in line for it already. I will update this thread with the availability date in the coming days as I need to communicate with the people who already made a reservation.

Best of luck to all of you future Mod Nano wielders!

Kind regards,
AzGarot

Thank you all for the interest, however, due to a change in rl circumstances, I had to let go of this toy a few weeks ago. I apologize for not updating the thread in a timely manner.

Best regards!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back