Renting Isis BL1800!!! Grind Snowflakes for Merry Mayhem!!!!

Xanato Xan Kaso

Stalker
Society
The Frozen Flame
Xanato Xan Kaso
Hello, I know I have a rental service thread already, but I am making this post for this singular weapon for it's highly sought after, easily accessible and insanely high DPS.

Entropia 20th Anniversary Special - 20% OFF 20 Days

Great Item Looter!

Glinting Unity, TWEN EditionJohn Black KnightSun, 14 May 2023 22:54:30
TWEN Protector of the Empire Foot Guards (F)John Black KnightThu, 11 May 2023 16:07:45
Defender Plating of the Sand KingPablo ContainerConrad FranciscoSun, 03 Dec 2023 01:07:54
Emik Enigma L4Pablo ContainerConrad FranciscoSun, 03 Dec 2023 09:10:49

UPDATE: Previous renter used it and was able to pull the Swine Deluxe from the Token Vendor. This is a great deal for someone who wants to grind tokens for item pulls. You got 3 months. This gun is half the price of its 2.0 counterparts like Bp 130 T10 and does nearly identical dps, and the TWEN tokens you loot will more than make up for the 1.4% loss of it being 20% less efficiency. (Remember efficiency only counts for 7% of total TT return, therefore 10%=0.7%TT 20%=1.4% etc) And this is not counting the 2 Mayhem Events we have coming up.

This weapon is on par with BP130 T10, as such it is possible to place in the gold rush events without being level 100. And is almost certainly going to get you 1st if you can use it in Cat 2.

Rental rates : 400p/Day before discounts.
Longer-duration rentals get more discounts.
Renting multiple-items earns more discounts.

Investor discounts still apply for up to an additional 20% off on top any other discounts.

Isis BL1800
This gun does up to a massive 306 or 315 dps depending on which amp you decide to use, either way you are a force to be reckoned with and will be able to mow down mobs like your lawn on a sunny Saturday morning! This weapon provides the same DPS as an XTLC 1000 with a much lower skill requirement of 86 Blp Pistol Hit/Dmg to max. It also has 357,932 total uses, that's right over 350k shots when fully repaired allowing for long grinding sessions, especially when paired with the Mayhem Delta Amp. It will take 6.8 Amps to burn through the pistol when fully repaired!!! Whether you are skilling up to use a Bp 110/130 or grinding tokens, this is one of the best 1.0 weapons for shear dmg output.
index.php

*First Number shown is with no buffs or enhancers.
**Amped versions are with

Top 5 Pistols
index.php

*All weapons are Max amped and have the same buffs for an apples to apples comparison.
The Top 5 pistols at T10 ranking in order of lowest to highest we have the Bp-110 in last place with a whopping 10 dps gap between the Bl1800 which sits in 4th showing it can even hold it's own against the top 2.0 Pistols in game, narrowly missing out on 3rd place held by the Lp-100 by 1 DPS!!. Then in 2nd we have the Lp-120 which is only 6 dps higher. Finally in first place, the only pistol that truly outshines the BL1800 is the Bp-130 with a 23 DPS lead.

All of the above pistols require over level 100 up to 140 for the bp-130 to Max, whereas the Bl1800 requires only level 86, a much more attainable goal. In addition the cost of the T10 2.0 pistols is easily double the value of the Bl1800 or more, You could easily buy a Tesla with that kind of dough!

Collateral Requirement for the Bl1800 is 180k.
Ped and Shares in my Rental Fund are the preferred collateral, but items are accepted on a case by case basis. Due to the high value and demand for this weapon as well as recent market changes I will be extremely conservative in item collateral valuations. As long as you have no malicious intentions this should not be a problem.

Rental rates are 2.5k per week or 400p per day during Merry Mayhem. 12hr and 6hr, and even hourly rentals are available upon request.
Investors in my rental service can get up to 20% off their rental costs, and as always all PED earned goes into the fund and split between shareholders.

Constructive feedback is always welcomed and if you wish to rent this badass gun contact me in-game, here on the forums, or on discord @ Xanato Kaso#5509.

Thank you for choosing the Rental Service of Legends,
Xanato

Last edited:
I will vouch for this gun all day....Go spend a couple days all pilled up on some flesh rippers and gain skills like you've never seen before, or rent it for any event and you will top the lists

Twen Even Special Pricing Added!!

New Migration pricing 25% less than Easter Mayhem. Use the TWEN promotion to save an additional 20%. Investors also get another 5-25% off as well!!

UPDATE: Current renter used it and was able to pull the Swine Deluxe from the Token Vendor. This is a great deal for someone who wants to grind tokens for item pulls. You got 3 months. This gun is half the price of its 2.0 counterparts like Bp 130 T10 and does nearly identical dps, and the TWEN tokens you loot will more than make up for the 1.4% loss of it being 20% less efficiency. (Remember efficiency only counts for 7% of total TT return, therefore 10%=0.7%TT 20%=1.4% etc) And this is not counting the 2 Mayhem Events we have coming up.

A new day a new chance for tokens!!

Get ready for Merry Mayhem!!!

Back