Info: Repairers List :)

Status
Having now realised how long it takes to jump a level at advanced VSE level, I will now accept half levels for those at level 40 and above.

In addition, I'll no longer delete those that haven't updated for six months for the same reason, and because the space has not had any new content to keep all but the most devoted keen.

I see that you are also accepting fractions for those in the 30's VSE?

I see that you are also accepting fractions for those in the 30's VSE?
That was a while ago and a rarity. I won't be repeating that without substantial bribes in brown paper envelopes being offered. ;)

That was a while ago and a rarity. I won't be repeating that without substantial bribes in brown paper envelopes being offered. ;)

lol!

I'm nearly at 32 anyway :)

Update Please:

Richard Dirk Tomlin, Lvl27, Kronan

Update: level 44 please :)

As a slightly off topic update, Starfinder II, Jessica Renee Taylor, is now part of Entropia Fleet Alliance and Rudolph has sold Saratoga.

Thanks Krazycat, however I´m won´t be focusing on who is part of which fleet at present as I´m currently on holiday overseas. Besides, no-one at EFA has seen fit to keep me up to date on who is part of their fleet since Sakuba asked me to include EFA on the list last August.

Thanks Krazycat, however I´m won´t be focusing on who is part of which fleet at present as I´m currently on holiday overseas. Besides, no-one at EFA has seen fit to keep me up to date on who is part of their fleet since Sakuba asked me to include EFA on the list last August.

Well, thats what I'm doing :)

Update me to 47 when you get a min please dusk.... and pass me a Sangria! :D

Well, thats what I'm doing :)
Fair enough, but let me do it went I´m back. One false move on a non-querty keyboard and the whole lot could be lost.

Especially when I´m blotto on the local brew. :laugh:

long waited update

:yay: VSE 70 skill skill skill

There´s a time when that would have come complete with RSI level 70 also.

Seriously, congrats on being the first to declare lvl 70. :eyecrazy:

you have too much free time.
There are actual fun ways to play entropia you know, other than standing still and autoclicking just for green bars.

There´s a time when that would have come complete with RSI level 70 also.

Seriously, congrats on being the first to declare lvl 70. :eyecrazy:

Wow!

I can be upgraded to a measly 62 :)

I hope you lot appreciate me dragging my big, hairy arse away from the poolside in the sun to update this list. It hasn´t been this busy in months, I´m sure.

Seriously, good work people.

you have too much free time.
There are actual fun ways to play entropia you know, other than standing still and autoclicking just for green bars.

I guess I won´t have to add you to the list anytime soon, then. :laugh:

vse 66 and going - soon to hit 90 intelligence due to repairskilling and gunning too :D

Level 45 for me pls ;)

It has been a while :)

But level 34 all Natural and at kronan ofc :yay:

vse

hemer rush hermenegild
vehicle structural engineer level 43
TOS Normandie

Status
Back