Repairers List

Alainax

Elite
Society
Titans of Space
Alaina Bonnie Knight
I will update today, sorry for the delay. My phone has a hissy fit with all the code on the op, so need to do it from my pc lol.

Alainax

Elite
Society
Titans of Space
Alaina Bonnie Knight
All updated! Well done on the huge skill increases! You are all doing fab :)

I have just realised that I can increase the size of the window for typing when I am editing, that makes things easier! :laugh:

Arangar

Alpha
Society
Magnum Opus
Arangar Vagrant Melanwil
All updated! Well done on the huge skill increases! You are all doing fab :)

I have just realised that I can increase the size of the window for typing when I am editing, that makes things easier! :laugh:
I keep checking this list when there is an update but I have failed to see the point of it :)
A list to have a list?

Alainax

Elite
Society
Titans of Space
Alaina Bonnie Knight
I keep checking this list when there is an update but I have failed to see the point of it :)
A list to have a list?
I am glad you keep checking :D Maybe I'll add in some funny jokes to make it more fun ;)

It began when Captain profession came about. As it was new people were wanting to compare who was where. Previous skills contributed, so essentially it was all about sussing it out. As time went on, the use of the skills surrounding captain became apparent, and people got competitive!

So where do we fit in? Well, the vast majority of "skillers" in space are not pilots, they are the repair crew. They work bloody hard on their skills, and we thought it was only right that they got the chance to show those pilots its not only them who can show their hard work paying off :)

Its many little things to many different people. For some its competitive, for others its a chance to keep track with their own progress. Some use it to see where they are at on the grand scheme of things, some use it to prove their dedication and others just to have that little badge to show for their blooming hard work :)

To me, I am one of those people who get a lot from seeing others succeed, I enjoy seeing people achieve greater levels and updating them over time :)

Arangar

Alpha
Society
Magnum Opus
Arangar Vagrant Melanwil
I am glad you keep checking :D Maybe I'll add in some funny jokes to make it more fun ;)

It began when Captain profession came about. As it was new people were wanting to compare who was where. Previous skills contributed, so essentially it was all about sussing it out. As time went on, the use of the skills surrounding captain became apparent, and people got competitive!

So where do we fit in? Well, the vast majority of "skillers" in space are not pilots, they are the repair crew. They work bloody hard on their skills, and we thought it was only right that they got the chance to show those pilots its not only them who can show their hard work paying off :)

Its many little things to many different people. For some its competitive, for others its a chance to keep track with their own progress. Some use it to see where they are at on the grand scheme of things, some use it to prove their dedication and others just to have that little badge to show for their blooming hard work :)

To me, I am one of those people who get a lot from seeing others succeed, I enjoy seeing people achieve greater levels and updating them over time :)
Ah ok, now I understand a bit better. Just always thought it was an odd list because..
I know there are people who would place in top 5 who is not there and 60ish percent of the list is low level and would not place if it was a true "ranking" list.

I guess it is what it is when its a manual effort, its nice if people enjoy it..that whats important and of value :)

Alainax

Elite
Society
Titans of Space
Alaina Bonnie Knight
Ah ok, now I understand a bit better. Just always thought it was an odd list because..
I know there are people who would place in top 5 who is not there and 60ish percent of the list is low level and would not place if it was a true "ranking" list.

I guess it is what it is when its a manual effort, its nice if people enjoy it..that whats important and of value :)
Everyone is welcome to post if they wish, its a list for everyone. :)

s.c

Old
Society
Natural Born Killers
Nitro SC Nitro
level 42 still all natural!

just realized i have not updated this thread in awhile

Dar Odrade

Provider
Society
General - NBK Army
Darwi Dar Odrade
Please update me to 40.5

Thankyou.

Alainax

Elite
Society
Titans of Space
Alaina Bonnie Knight
All updated thank you :)

aztec

Dominant
Society
Nebula Virus Elite
Aztec AztecRose RedRose
Aztec AztecRose RedRose - Level 17 VSE

Dar Odrade

Provider
Society
General - NBK Army
Darwi Dar Odrade
Please update me to 41. Thank you.

Alainax

Elite
Society
Titans of Space
Alaina Bonnie Knight
All updated and welcome to the list :)

Nocturaline

Mature
Society
Drop Zone
Nocturaline Nocturnal Mortiis
VSE L40.

Thank you for update.

Bilko99

Old
Ernest Bilko Sgt
Update Me Pls

Greetings

Pls update Ernest Bilko Sgt to VSE 50 on - ToS Normandie

Alainax

Elite
Society
Titans of Space
Alaina Bonnie Knight
All updated, thanks for giving me your updated levels :)

Rush

Young
Society
The Head Hunters
Hemer Rush Hermenegild
now lvl 60 VSE ;-D

krazykat

Prowler
Society
The House - Of The Dark Legion
Cassandra Red Savage
Update: Level 41 VSE now