Repairers List

I will update today, sorry for the delay. My phone has a hissy fit with all the code on the op, so need to do it from my pc lol.

All updated! Well done on the huge skill increases! You are all doing fab :)

I have just realised that I can increase the size of the window for typing when I am editing, that makes things easier! :laugh:

All updated! Well done on the huge skill increases! You are all doing fab :)

I have just realised that I can increase the size of the window for typing when I am editing, that makes things easier! :laugh:

I keep checking this list when there is an update but I have failed to see the point of it :)
A list to have a list?

I keep checking this list when there is an update but I have failed to see the point of it :)
A list to have a list?

I am glad you keep checking :D Maybe I'll add in some funny jokes to make it more fun ;)

It began when Captain profession came about. As it was new people were wanting to compare who was where. Previous skills contributed, so essentially it was all about sussing it out. As time went on, the use of the skills surrounding captain became apparent, and people got competitive!

So where do we fit in? Well, the vast majority of "skillers" in space are not pilots, they are the repair crew. They work bloody hard on their skills, and we thought it was only right that they got the chance to show those pilots its not only them who can show their hard work paying off :)

Its many little things to many different people. For some its competitive, for others its a chance to keep track with their own progress. Some use it to see where they are at on the grand scheme of things, some use it to prove their dedication and others just to have that little badge to show for their blooming hard work :)

To me, I am one of those people who get a lot from seeing others succeed, I enjoy seeing people achieve greater levels and updating them over time :)

I am glad you keep checking :D Maybe I'll add in some funny jokes to make it more fun ;)

It began when Captain profession came about. As it was new people were wanting to compare who was where. Previous skills contributed, so essentially it was all about sussing it out. As time went on, the use of the skills surrounding captain became apparent, and people got competitive!

So where do we fit in? Well, the vast majority of "skillers" in space are not pilots, they are the repair crew. They work bloody hard on their skills, and we thought it was only right that they got the chance to show those pilots its not only them who can show their hard work paying off :)

Its many little things to many different people. For some its competitive, for others its a chance to keep track with their own progress. Some use it to see where they are at on the grand scheme of things, some use it to prove their dedication and others just to have that little badge to show for their blooming hard work :)

To me, I am one of those people who get a lot from seeing others succeed, I enjoy seeing people achieve greater levels and updating them over time :)

Ah ok, now I understand a bit better. Just always thought it was an odd list because..
I know there are people who would place in top 5 who is not there and 60ish percent of the list is low level and would not place if it was a true "ranking" list.

I guess it is what it is when its a manual effort, its nice if people enjoy it..that whats important and of value :)

Ah ok, now I understand a bit better. Just always thought it was an odd list because..
I know there are people who would place in top 5 who is not there and 60ish percent of the list is low level and would not place if it was a true "ranking" list.

I guess it is what it is when its a manual effort, its nice if people enjoy it..that whats important and of value :)

Everyone is welcome to post if they wish, its a list for everyone. :)

level 42 still all natural!

just realized i have not updated this thread in awhile

Please update me to 40.5

Thankyou.

Aztec AztecRose RedRose - Level 17 VSE

Please update me to 41. Thank you.

VSE L40.

Thank you for update.

Update Me Pls

Greetings

Pls update Ernest Bilko Sgt to VSE 50 on - ToS Normandie

now lvl 60 VSE ;-D