Repeatable Missions - Daily Poacher hunt The daily poacher (Daily) Kill 30 Rextelum, Aetherex and Sabakuma 5 Mission Tokens

Ranavolana

Old Alpha
Society
Team Varyag
Louise Ranavolana Brooks
Is this mission still operating?
I did the first day but when I returned the poacher does not respond - has the mission been disabled or is there something I may have missed?

It doesnt appear in daily missions, or maybe im wrong.

This mission is new to me. Anyone have pos for mission broker?

it is at the end of a long & involved chain. Starts here. Entropiawiki will need to be your friend :)

Mission Broker:Sergeant Conrad Christmas
Longitude:51589
Latitude:63663

and I cant be sure but I think it has been dicontinued as a repeatable mission - though I am not sure

NPC is not giving the mission, I was trying to get it several times and nothing.

Toulans missions is also broken and is being exploited by all the shady players

Thinking about the matter. I am not really sure the mission chain is broken or not being followed correctly.

The chain is involved, it has a series of NPCs each one requiring different things and when each one is satisfied they pass you on to the next one in line.
You have 2 follow the chain - if you don't the NPCs will either ignore you or poacher James will shoot you (and I think the scientist won't respond if there are other missions involving her that haven't been started nor completed).
You get all the stuff for Poacher James - that mermoth parts & finally the Rextelum chitin fragments, he then gives you an introduction to his brother Poacher John - visit him and he will ask for Rex Aeth & Sabu stuff; give you 4 mission tokens when you collect them.

I am doing the Rextelum Mission and you end up shooting Aeths & Sabus whether you want to or not - but its a good way 2 get two benefits from the one mission.

When you have them go & see Poacher John & he will give you the 4 mission tokens. Then asks you to come back next day if you get any more.

This is when it got vague for me - there are always high level mobs nearby and they will attack and also those extremely irritating Tantillion creatures, not much damage but jumping up & down & aggravatingly bark bark barking at me. I was trying to follow the script, while staying alive. I think I did, but turned up next day & no response.

The wiki says mission is repeatable - but so far for me it isnt. Is there any missing step or response?

Reactions: jak
The chain is involved,
It is, if you visit him before you visit the camp with mermoth missions, he kills you on sight. But the repeatable part stopped working about the same time they replaced the mission tokens with combat tokens (2013-14).

Toulans missions is also broken and is being exploited by all the shady players

Explain broken and exploited. Thought everything is working smoothly there now new management? Also if it is supposedly broken have you made a support case?

Back