Info: Report: The Hunting of Queen Atroxs (Video)

Xavier_Jr

Elite
Society
Guess Who
Xavier Jr Riquelme
Report: The Hunting of Atrox Queens (Video)

Well I have not money to hunt a Queen Atrox (nor armor or enough skills). But, I was there, when (shared team) won 6k ped. But, I filmed the event.:yay::yay: :

(Atrox Hutchlings were more dangerous for the hunters, than the Queens Atrox... hehe.... Besides, Araneatroxs were very angry and jealous, because people forgot of them, and you can see their revenge in Minopolis TP :laugh:)

Note: Perhaps the first appearance of Atrox Queen was in June 2006. But, If anyone knows better information, can say here with a post. ;)

ABOUT LOOT AT THIS MOMENT

Empty Skill Implant ESI
Isis CB13 (L)
Korss h400 (L)
Korss h400 (L) Modified
Aurora Harness (L)
FAP-5

--------------
If you like videos..you can see more here

Last edited:
haha - that's badass, dude !!! :laugh:

:launcher:

they step on those tiny humans, like ants !!! LoLoL !
thanks for sharing :thumbup:

Any news on item drops?

Any news on item drops?

I really do not know. But perhaps those who won Uberloots, can add comments here, and say something with relation to your question.

Zzzzzz MA must be desperate

If you can fire a opallo you can take part, most hunters die there at every hit...

I guess your 11-minutes-to-kill-calculation misses the regeneration which seems unknown so far (and very hard to find out) ?

Last edited:
man what video card u have if i can ask

it's great fun, everyone can join and much better with this shared loot than lets say the old battle at minopolis where the hovering ships appeared...
now they should combine it with an ingame storyline driven by ma controlled avatars, npcs, quests etc.....and it would come closer to what i always wished to become true in eu/pe...

6k ped loot when it takes 180 ped to kill isnt very big :p

Its not even what i would consider a *global*, or a 50x loot, its only a 30-35x loot hehe.

Your normal *global* range loot will be about 9-54k. A mini hof would be about 90k. An average hof more like 180k, and a large hof more like 1,800,000. Tho i doubt they will let those drop a 10,000 multiplier loot, so probably no chance of seeing a 1-2 million ped loot on them. I think a 1000x is certainly possible tho.

Tho it does look like fun, ill have to find some time to shoot those a bit.

When I was there last night, people were saying of full ESIs every few ubers now and then..modified korssh400(L) a few times, regular korss h400(L), but no one was saynig about any unlimited items that may or may not have been looted.

Btw iI must say i am really impressed by how little lag there was with hundreds of green dots and a dozen of flying vehicles. Nice improvement over the last few years there.

Holy Moly!

Well I have not money to hunt a Queen Atrox (nor armor or enough skills). But, I was there, when (shared team) won 6k ped. But, I filmed the event.:yay::yay: :

(Atrox Hutchlings were more dangerous for the hunters, than the Queens Atrox... hehe.... Besides, Araneatroxs were very angry and jealous, because people forgot of them, and you can see their revenge in Minopolis TP :laugh:)

Note: Perhaps the first appearance of Atrox Queen was in June 2006. But, If anyone knows better information, can say here with a post. ;)

Omg..Those are HUGE!!.:eyecrazy: Great video!!

Also got a small clip of them:
:)

Some unlucky timing for me, ran out of ammo and next ones to spawn gave 10k uber, also missed out on several 2-3k hofs 'cause of dying.
Fun nevertheless.

So the waiting for another misterious Atrox Queen item has begun :laugh:

Thats one thing ive wondered about with shared loot. If you shot at the mob and you die, do you still get a share?

Thats one thing ive wondered about with shared loot. If you shot at the mob and you die, do you still get a share?

The Cail video (post Nº15) say: yes.

Yes, you do, at the end of my video i'm standing at repair terminal getting swirlies and loot :p

donkey penis i missed queens!!??! :cry:

Ah thanks. What if you are still dead and not revived when its looted?
YOU STILL GET YOUR LOOT MAN STOP ASKING & GET YOUR ASS OUT THERE MAN GEEZ ITS LOTS OF FUN.
If you get the global and not get any loot that means there was an item in the drop. If you do get swirls or not it means you were or were not in the top 12 damagers. Taking a guess on that one though can't be 100%.

if deathi is reading i promis i just looted special pixie from the queen and i'll sell em for 696969ped

if deathi is reading i promis i just looted special pixie from the queen and i'll sell em for 696969ped

:laugh: hehe... You'll have to invite Bill Gates or Carlos Slim to play the game, so could exist in the game, billionaires newbies, with luxury in mind.

Great event, I am impressed, lag was minimal! Not sure what was done to improve the lag, but I enjoyed my Queen hunt! I think one gave a 1.2K HOF between the masses :)

Good work MA, now we see what the special item will be.....maybe a device to open the Atrox Queen Egg???

Cant wait to get back to the hunt!

Cheers
Bjorn

Whoo Hooo!!

Awesome Event..Great fun...:yay: I love Swirlies..:)

haha - that's badass, dude !!! :laugh:

:launcher:

they step on those tiny humans, like ants !!! LoLoL !
thanks for sharing :thumbup:

I wish they would step on humans instead of walking around, spawning messages like 'xx dmg' only to see the health bar drop and the feet on the floor while the jaws are 100m above you.

Wouldn't it be cool if this game evolves on the level of gameplay ...

Only 11 of the top HoFs last 24 hours are not queens, and out of those the biggest is the #1 spot, an Atrox Dominant :silly2:

Back