Info: -repping costs 1 EFD

What is your opinion about paying 1 EFD to -rep somebody?

• 1 EFD is a fair price to pay

Votes: 46 24.9%
  • the price should be higher

Votes: 23 12.4%
  • the price should be waaaaaay higher

Votes: 21 11.4%
  • -repping should be free

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • I want to get 1 EFD just like +reps

Votes: 12 6.5%
  • Couldn't care less

Votes: 67 36.2%

• Total voters
Status

endermigne

Elite
Society
The White Dots
ender endermigne migne
No idea if this is common knowledge and I'm the last to figure this out or I'm telling you people something new.

I just noticed that -repping costs 1 (one) EFD!!! :eek:

Ok, this won't crash the economy or anything but I thought it's worth to be mentioned.

Personally I'm not sure if this fact should scare us and keep us away from -repping anyone. Ok, we get 1 EFD for +repping someone so maybe this evens out.

But do you think it's fair to "pay a fee" to be able to -rep?

Note: I very rarely -rep so don't think that I need to go sweat here on EF to make the lil' EFCs (EF-Cents) :D

I've known about this for awhile. I think it was installed as a deterrent to going on -repping sprees, but I think the people that go on -repping sprees don't give two shits about EFD to begin with. Either way, if I feel the need to -rep someone, a 1 EFD fine isn't going to stop me.

Ooooh...something to spend EFD's on at last :laugh:

Good thing I have 27K EFD :D

:eek: omg A forumfee, im leaving, change it, or i will make a petition with my petitionfriends.

Superduperpetitionfriends....... awaaaaayy .......... :laugh:

Well the are people out with so much anger towards other avatar that they -rep every single item "x" avatars says something...

Or maybe a rep pool...you - rep and it goes to a EFD pool then its randomly thrown at active avatars...

;)

I cant remember the last time I -repped anyone.

I've had a few 'disagreements' with posters in the past few months, but so far not felt the need to neg rep them (and vice versa) I prefer to sort it out in the threads and hopefully win the argument there. :D

If you are worried about the 1 EFD cost, +repping someone else will gain you that 1 EFD back though.

Try and stay friendly - even with your foes. ;)

I don't care at all... but test to see if you lose/gain EFD giving me more rep... :rolleyes:

I haven't -rep anyone , I don't recall -reping anyone

I would -rep someone if the avatars only harms the forums and the game again and again. But I haven't seen "forum trolls" around here in a while... :)

while 1 efd costs is kinda symbolic (as is the 1 efd gain for +rep) and i personally don't care about that ammount anyways, both plus and neg rep should be efd neutral.

since rep is an expression ofyour opinion towards someone's post, there should be no bias due to efd background. what's next, loose efd if you rate a thread with less than 3 stars :scratch2:

and loss of some efd wouldn't stop anyone from a neg repping spree i'm sure.

How about adding fee's for pic upload, view thumbnails fullsize, members setting entry fee's on their blogs, on PM's, you come up with more.

:evilking:

How about adding fee's for pic upload, view thumbnails fullsize, members setting entry fee's on their blogs, on PM's, you come up with more.

Great ideas you should pm the forum founder and suggest that ;)

Oooohhh...got one for you...$5 monthly fee for being a forum member.

i have a curious question...

say a person has 0 efd on their account for whatever reason.

Does this mean they cannot - rep someone ?? :D

Oooohhh...got one for you...$5 monthly fee for being a forum member.

My boss would enjoy that. I might actually start being productive at work.

Just vote on the poll and get yourself 5 free neg reps to spread about. :D

I think that -reps should be public, including the name and the reason - like the "EFD Awarded" section under some cool posts. That would be honest.

there shud be -EFD for +reps, like make it cost 50 EFD :p prevents the senseless +rep sprees

How about remove all EFD and REP systems, its useless anyway.

Its fair price to pay for -rep I think.

:scratch2::scratch2: U can buy those kinda achievments signs right?

Its fair price to pay for -rep I think.

:scratch2::scratch2: U can buy those kinda achievments signs right?

I know but I only bought them because you have to do something with it I guess. If they didn't existed I would not miss them.

I'd agree with removing the rep system but i'd like the efd left as it has some very handy functions (such as being able to pay for EF ads with them)

i only comment if i think its relevant or i have a point to put across, positive or negative. I don't -rep, never have never will. If i don't feel it worth a response, i simply don't give it one either way.

I will +rep but only if i find something particularly amusing or a really good idea/point that i can see someone's really put some time and effort into so i view the +rep like a virtual pat on the back and well done.

i have a curious question...

say a person has 0 efd on their account for whatever reason.

Does this mean they cannot - rep someone ?? :D

I am curious also... can we get an answer for this question?

Personally, I very rarely look at my EFD balance. Equally, I very rarely give a -rep. Atm, I guess I have about 7000 -reps in my balance.

how about posting posts and polls cost 100 EFS?

would cut down the crap we have to wade thru to get to the good stuff ;)

voted 'higher', but i'd suggest it should be progressively higher, like:

1st -rep costs 1 efd
2nd -rep costs 5 efd
3rd -rep costs 10 efd
4th -rep costs 50 efd etc.

...with counters reset or rolled back, say, once per month.

Note: I very rarely -rep so don't think that I need to go sweat here on EF to make the lil' EFCs (EF-Cents) :D

so EFD Sweating, thats like spamming all the threads in the hof section with gratz? :)

less spam, and also not so many posts at all :(
you could also charge people for each letter that they write to prevent long ranting posts with abolutely nothing important or interesting to say. Kinda like this one :D

voted 'higher', but i'd suggest it should be progressively higher, like:

1st -rep costs 1 efd
2nd -rep costs 5 efd
3rd -rep costs 10 efd
4th -rep costs 50 efd etc.

...with counters reset or rolled back, say, once per month.

Then in the end of each moth there would be a competition "how much is you -rep worth" with EFD for price :D

A login fee? Maybe 0,1 EFD per character in a post? Quote fee? :wtg:

Oh, I forgot the smiley fee to reduce lag, 0.2EFD per smiley :)

+1EFD for -Reps !!!

Personnaly I would prefer that EF encourages all Reps because I LOVE reading the Reps I receive! :ahh:

Some -Rep are very funny sometimes. And I think people really make effort to write nice comments en their +Reps. :cool:

What I miss is a NeutralRep, which gives nor removes any EFD.
Because sometimes I want to send a mini-message which is off-topic and I dont wan't to polluate the thread with my silly post. And I realize that this post is partially off-topic, feel free to -Rep me if you dare. ;)

Good WE in EU or on Earth! :D

Since as far as I know I've never been mean to anyone or said anything bad about anyone except for the avatar what robbed me, but I'm one short of 100 rep in game and no idea how or when it happened. So I believe it should cost most to do it and that there should be a reason given as to why it happened..

Status
Back