Request for ET

bass

Guardian
Society
NBK Elite Miners
Bass Rockabilly Master
Hi Starfinder.

Having tried other global-screenshot apps, and coming back to this also, I'd request one thing: please can you add a configurable timer to delay screenshot capture? On slow machine, the twirlies are not taken.

Bye!

Also, sometimes it is taken too late, after 3/4 seconds at least.

if you have a slow comp, it will be difficult to manage efficiently the triggering of the screenshot, due to lag.

Lez. :wtg:

Not at all, since all other "grabbers" manage it nice.

Maybe related to how often log is analyzed.

Yeah.. I can add a ms delay... It wont be "exact" but it will be 0-1500 ms + X ms.. where you can decide the X ms...

The tracker reads the chat.log every 1500 ms I think it is.. If you JUST got the global when it reads the chat log.. it takes the screenshot 0 ms after your global line was inserted into the chat log... if it has just read the chat.log when you global.. it will wait 1500 ms.. I can make it so you can add X ms ontop of that time as "screenshot delay"...

So.. if you add 500 ms.. it will take the screenshot between 500 and 2000 ms after you got the global...

Thanks Starfinder.

Just a little question. Is it possible that having a chat.log of about 1Mb or more makes the scan of the file last a bit too much (longer than the delay itself)?

If you scan about every 1500ms, and the scan on a 1Mb file lasts 200ms it's ok, otherwise the total delay between the global and the scan would be much higher. I ask you this because in a couple of global today the screenshot has been taken considerably later (I had time to write a in local chat and see the 'gz' comments).

Back