Requirments for high settings in combo with HD resolution

Pics

Info,
Will have some HD pics(1920x1080) for all to see how my old rig is performing with EU on High settings as soon as i figure out the max pic size for this forum.:yup:
Cheers

Update,

I have upgraded my gaming rig with an SAMSUNG 850 EVO 120 GB.:D
And now the in game settings are,

Everything is on Very High except for the following,
Shadows is still on medium since on high and very high there isn't to much of a diiference as from low to medium but it does eat up my fps for like 15 to 20 or so.:eyecrazy:
Draw distance is also still on medium since this is more than enough for me to see in the background.:D
Any higher is just some more clouds & mountains far far away that also eats up some fps.;)
Rendem Texture Quality is on 100% but Terrian Quality is now on 30%
Comparing Terrian quality on 30% or 100%, there isn't that much of a difference but at 30% it eats way less fps.
The Rendem Texture Quality on 100% is a must for me since this makes all you can see very detailed including whatever your avatar is wearing which i do like a lot.:yup:

My FPS sits now at anything between 40 and 60 which is absolutely awesome for this settings on this old Dell pc.:wtg:
Sometimes it does drop below that like when teleport is used or in a transfer hall or something like that but it is just for a tiny moment so no complaints there.:)
Playing EU is now way more fun and "Just Awesome".:cool:

A quick recap of my rig,
Dell optiplex 960 MT
Core2Duo 3.0Ghz
8GB of memory
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 120 GB
Geforce GTX 750 1GB
Resolution HD 1920 x 1080 x 32

On the SSD there are only Windows 7 64 bit, EU and Geforce stuff installed.;)
All others are on the old HDD now so i still have like 80Gb left.:cool:

Note, SSD's needs to be uptimize so you can enjoy thier performance and this also will improve their lifespan.;)

Cheers

Edit, fotgotten some very important settings which are Anti Aliasing is on 2x now.
Vertical sychronization is checked now since it removed the horizontal lines i was getting while going thru transfer halls completely.:)
And Advance resolution is checked as well.:eek:

Last edited:
Back