Restrict Raids

The Jetman

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Paul Jetman Masters
been able to raid over and over makes gold too easy to obtain as too few towns are guarded, in like 30 seconds I had 8k gold and could have carried on if my vault allowed it. This then allowed me to PVE/heal/repeat and allows easy levelling. perhaps limit the raids to 1/pet/hour or something or allow any inactive pet to auto guard

been able to raid over and over makes gold too easy to obtain as too few towns are guarded, in like 30 seconds I had 8k gold and could have carried on if my vault allowed it. This then allowed me to PVE/heal/repeat and allows easy levelling. perhaps limit the raids to 1/pet/hour or something or allow any inactive pet to auto guard

I am being raided once every 12 hours like clock work. But for myself have been unable to raid since the update. Not even once have I been able to raid. I just get the you have defeated all opponents message. Perhaps you are using up all my raids? lol

Agree that raids need to be limited.
Right now 1 is raiding 100 while the 100 can´t find anyone to raid.

Limit it to 3 or so raids a day. And if someone wants one more attempt give him an option to buy it for 10-50 diamonds.

With a limit more players should find someone raidable and the button to search for new opponents will maybe be used more as people will try to find someone with higher ammount of gold to not waste a raid attempt.

---------
Also allow to buy new quest instantly without waiting for the 1 hour. Make it cost some diamonds. This small things could be the key to generate some more income.

---------
Want to autobattle in forest, pay 1 diamond. ^^
But there should really be an auto fight option for forest battels, not sure if for diamonds or for a 3 star win. But please add something, fight 10 times or more the same creature like it is like now is more then borring and takes away to much time.

Back