Results from the inactive participants hunting event April 27-29

Status

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The exclusive hunting event for inactive participants was a resounding success: More than one thousand eager hunters accepted the invitation!
We hope that you had great fun and that you enjoyed being active in Entropia Universe once again.
In the invitation to the event, valuable prizes were promised to the three most successful hunters, with the winners determined by the three highest single loots on the following creatures: Daikiba, Tripudion, Caudatergus, Exarosaur.
Those winners are:
1st Place - $2000 Alienware Gift Card: Thorkell Wizze Viking- 455.5 points
2nd Place - $750 Alienware Gift Card: Lizzie PERKy Borden -104.1 points
3rd Place - $250 Alienware Gift Card: Andre Psychos Pereira -102.9 points
I would like to congratulate the winners and wish all of you very welcome back into the game again!
Kind regards,
Jan Welter Timkrans
Humble Creator of Entropia Universe
P.S. An exciting new planet has been added to Entropia Universe: Planet Cyrene, soft launched on May 1.

Originally Posted Here

Humble, Fair, Adjusted, Exciting, Entertainment...

A lot of words you are using that you clearly do not seem to know the signification...

just bla bla bla as usual.

The exclusive hunting event for inactive participants was a resounding success
(...)

Wait... what :scratch2:?

First of all: ... wait, what!?

Snd: did i miss something or when it was announced?

Thrd: who the hell is hosting event with prizes for people who actually are rather not going to participate... Mayby tomorow i will get a letter from some soap opra that if i will start watching them i may win something - the most dedicated watcher wins :laugh:.

Seriously... :scratch2:

Falagor
:bandit:

Can anyone decode this info for me? What the hell is this they talk about?

Not sure which is more depressing.

A) The fact the are having such a hard time attracting new cows to milk that they are trying to find ways to get people who have quit to come back.

Or B) the best chance you can get to actually win something in Entropia Universe is to quit Entropia Universe. :laugh:

But anyway...Gratz to the winners. :D

Last edited:
Can anyone decode this info for me? What the hell is this they talk about?

Sounds like when they sent out the questionaires to people who had quit and/or became inactive in EU, those that responded got invited to a private contest. These are the winners...I guess ;)

I should win, I guess not logging in for 2 months makes me more inactive then winners? :>

Sounds like when they sent out the questionaires to people who had quit and/or became inactive in EU, those that responded got invited to a private contest. These are the winners...I guess ;)

Thanks Steve.

But 2000 usd as first prize for inactive players? Realy?!
It's far more than any hof I ever had PLAYING the game! :scratch2:

Thanks Steve.

But 2000 usd as first prize for inactive players? Realy?!
It's far more than any hof I ever had PLAYING the game! :scratch2:

Except that MA likely did not have to foot the entire bill for this HOF. Alienware gets some advertising out of it too, and likely footed this bill at least in part.

Rewarding people for not playing is bound to irk those of us who have been online losing money, obvious I would have thought Mr Mindark, don't you agree?

Except that MA likely did not have to foot the entire bill for this HOF. Alienware gets some advertising out of it too, and likely footed this bill at least in part.

Hof's only costs money to MA if the player withdraw those peds. Till there it's only 1 and 0 inside a computer disk.

Do i need to send you a screenshot??

Dont worry ppl, I´ve lost more than the 2nd prize in the time I was back online uptil the event.

Now what I would like to know is what happened to my 495ped hof? MA do I need to send you a screenshot? RLY?

Last edited:
Reward inactive players.... Success !

Desperate measures? :/

I definitely did not get that memo.

Dont worry ppl, I´ve lost more than the 2nd prize in the time I was back online uptil the event.

Now what I would like to know is what happened to my 495ped hof? MA do I need to send you a screenshot? RLY?

Thorkell Wizze Viking
Daikiba Dominant 455 PED Saturday, April 28, 2012 00:40 More info about

Latest Hunting Globals For Lizzie Perky Borden
Daikiba Alpha 495 PED Sunday, April 29, 2012 23:26

Maybe 29 doesn't count ? :laugh:
Maybe your name doesn't sound Swedish enough ? :yay:

Maybe your name doesn't sound Swedish enough ? :yay:

May be a discloser on those winning avi would be nice to bring back confidance...
I understand the issue of privacy...
But if MA does such things in private without letting the community know of these acivities, they'd increase the anger, frustration, suspicion and paranoia!

Last edited:
Rewards for not playing? :scratch2:

Interesting concept, MA...

Lizzie Perky Borden Daikiba Alpha 495 PED Sunday, April 29, 2012 23:26 i think u messed up who was first.

Rewards for not playing? :scratch2:

Interesting concept, MA...

If you read the OP, you will see that over 1000 people did play in order to participate. Also, at least one of them says he/she spent quite a bit to win in it.

If you read the OP, you will see that over 1000 people did play in order to participate. Also, at least one of them says he/she spent quite a bit to win in it.

I've read the opening post, tyvm.

And in what way is that supposed to change what i said?

An event specifically for those who DONT play is exactly what i said - rewarding players for inactivity.

Tell me: When had ACTIVE players ever an opportunity like that?

But that's nothing new, MA has always done that.

In the invitation to the event, valuable prizes were promised to the three most successful hunters, with the winners determined by the three highest single loots on the following creatures: Daikiba, Tripudion, Caudatergus, Exarosaur.
Those winners are:
3rd Place - $250 Alienware Gift Card: Andre Psychos Pereira -102.9 points
I would like to congratulate the winners and wish all of you very welcome back into the game again!

What can I say - congratulations to the winners! :) Rather nice gift cards ! I hope you enjoy your stay back.

Reminded of the quote, "So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish!"

with the winners determined by the three highest single loots on the following creatures: Daikiba, Tripudion, Caudatergus, Exarosaur.
Those winners are:
3rd Place -$250 Alienware Gift Card: Andre Psychos Pereira -102.9 points
What can I say - congratulations to the winners! :) Rather nice gift cards ! I hope you enjoy your stay back.

so, do you have any comment on the discrepency between the 1st prize and the highest single loot value?
Don't come up with UTC/MA time issue as an excuse....

thorkell_wizzie_viking_on_tracker2_601827.jpg

lizzie_perky_borden_on_tracker_677363.jpg

Last edited:
Seriously, screw you mindark, this is the sickest joke to date. Since your "loot adjustement" after merry mayhem i never lost more ped in my life in such short periods.... AND YOUR REWARD INACTIVES?!?!?!? Several thousands?!?? Seriously, you guys have smoked yourselves completely retarted.

Stupid moves like this make me completely lose faith, especially when i'm losing THOUSANDS of ped per day with their new "adjusted" loot, and seein random noob hofs now more than ever, you guys are just spitting on ur most dedicated players. Wish i could show u how much you've upset the general high activity player. Stupid, just stupid, someone should lose their job.

The most dedicated, highest spending, most active... the hunter... got completely fked, and we're seein disproportional loots for the other 2 professions, i can barely remember the last loot in hunting that was NEAR the last 5-10 crafting/mining aths.

So now i see the answer, DIRECTLY from mindark... STOP PLAYING! then maybe u can b rewarded TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS for killing a fking daikiba.

A good percent of my day is now spent on loss hunting runs, thanks mind...

Last edited:
Status
Back