Return of the GOLDEN AGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

combo22

Stalker
Joined
Jun 27, 2005
Posts
2,395
Location
Romania
Society
ROUA
Avatar Name
Jack Combo Nikis
!Register jack combo nikis
 

bettlejus

Stalker
Joined
Apr 20, 2011
Posts
1,674
Location
Top Hunters
Society
ROUA
Avatar Name
Joan Xperia Dárc
!Register Joan Xperia Dárc
 
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Posts
92
Location
Sweden
Society
Nordic Guardians of the Lost Society
Avatar Name
Kalle TheInvader Haakansson
!Register Kalle TheInvader Haakansson
 

sitram

Marauder
Joined
Mar 20, 2007
Posts
5,546
Location
Romania
Society
Agents of Entropy
Avatar Name
Adrian Adi Martis
!Register Adrian Adi Martis

!Register Dante Ghost Bleach
 
Last edited:

Bakke

Young
Joined
Jan 13, 2011
Posts
15
Location
Denmark
Society
Dark Knights Squires
Avatar Name
Michael Baks Bakke
!Register Michael Baks Bakke
 

sitram

Marauder
Joined
Mar 20, 2007
Posts
5,546
Location
Romania
Society
Agents of Entropy
Avatar Name
Adrian Adi Martis
!Register Adrian Adi Martis
 

sitram

Marauder
Joined
Mar 20, 2007
Posts
5,546
Location
Romania
Society
Agents of Entropy
Avatar Name
Adrian Adi Martis
!Register Dante Ghost Bleach
 

jdegre

Elite
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Posts
2,957
Location
Madrid, Spain
Society
Survival Program
Avatar Name
Jesus jdegre de Gregorio
!Register Jesus jdegre de Gregorio
 

HuntingN8

Stalker
Joined
Sep 6, 2007
Posts
1,519
Location
Pennsylvania
Avatar Name
Nathanial HuntingN8 Johnson
Prize question

Hello, I would like to qualify a few things about the prize payout. When you claim that you will be giving away no less then 95% of the profits from all LA's...does that mean: )Total tax income - Fertilizer cost - Event Costs) x 95%= ? ... Or, (Total tax income - Fert- event costs - "normal daily income without event") x 95% = ?

thanks

Nate
 

Centurio

Old Alpha
Joined
Jan 26, 2007
Posts
737
Location
Michigan, USA
Avatar Name
Cornelius Centurio
!Register Cornelius Centurio Centurio
 

joewish

Dominant
Joined
Jul 7, 2007
Posts
482
Location
Sweden
Society
The House – of The Dark Legion
Avatar Name
Joe Lucky Wish
!Register Joe Lucky Wish
 

gianniszrf

Dominant
Joined
May 30, 2006
Posts
373
Location
Athens, Greece
Society
Greeks United
Avatar Name
Giannis Symbil Sentimenevoslakis
!Giannis Symbil Sentimenevoslakis
 

Akoz

Rogue Banker
Joined
Apr 24, 2005
Posts
4,535
Society
Shaolin
Avatar Name
Akoz
Hello, I would like to qualify a few things about the prize payout. When you claim that you will be giving away no less then 95% of the profits from all LA's...does that mean: )Total tax income - Fertilizer cost - Event Costs) x 95%= ? ... Or, (Total tax income - Fert- event costs - "normal daily income without event") x 95% = ?

thanks

Nate
Let me try to clarify. If prizes needs to be reduced they will be no less than 95% of the income (not profit) from the land areas and other income brought by the event (for instance single point-events using the ingame event system if any is held). Expenses like fertilizer, advertisement etc will be covered by the remaining 5%.
 

Kiryou

Provider
Joined
Dec 6, 2008
Posts
163
Location
France
Society
Rangers
Avatar Name
Kassandrea Kiryou Kell
!Register Kassandrea Kiryou Kell
 

Hypnotyk

Elite
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Posts
3,824
Location
Chicago, IL
Society
discord.gg/bdDeqtn
Avatar Name
Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
!Register Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
 

Mandy

Stalker
Joined
May 2, 2006
Posts
1,597
Location
England
Society
Storm Angels
Avatar Name
Amanda Mandy Swift
!Register Amanda Mandy Swift
 

Resnis

Guardian
Joined
Feb 24, 2008
Posts
333
Society
NBK Army
Avatar Name
Resnis Resnis Tusnis
!Register Resnis Resnis Tusnis
 

Kitty

Stalker
Joined
Mar 8, 2006
Posts
2,356
Location
Raleigh, NC.
Society
Stockholm Syndrome
Avatar Name
Kitty Kitty Fire
!Register Kitty Kitty Fire
 

BlueBoy

Old Alpha
Joined
Sep 10, 2006
Posts
830
Location
Sweden
Avatar Name
Carloz BlueBoy DeFortisimo
!Register Carloz BlueBoy DeFortisimo
 

HuntingN8

Stalker
Joined
Sep 6, 2007
Posts
1,519
Location
Pennsylvania
Avatar Name
Nathanial HuntingN8 Johnson
Let me try to clarify. If prizes needs to be reduced they will be no less than 95% of the income (not profit) from the land areas and other income brought by the event (for instance single point-events using the ingame event system if any is held). Expenses like fertilizer, advertisement etc will be covered by the remaining 5%.
Thanks for clarifying.

Nate
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top