!Register Adrian Adi Martis

!Register Dante Ghost Bleach

Last edited:
!Register Michael Baks Bakke

!Register Adrian Adi Martis

!Register Dante Ghost Bleach

!Register Jesus jdegre de Gregorio

Prize question

Hello, I would like to qualify a few things about the prize payout. When you claim that you will be giving away no less then 95% of the profits from all LA's...does that mean: )Total tax income - Fertilizer cost - Event Costs) x 95%= ? ... Or, (Total tax income - Fert- event costs - "normal daily income without event") x 95% = ?

thanks

Nate

!Register Cornelius Centurio Centurio

!Register Joe Lucky Wish

!Giannis Symbil Sentimenevoslakis

Hello, I would like to qualify a few things about the prize payout. When you claim that you will be giving away no less then 95% of the profits from all LA's...does that mean: )Total tax income - Fertilizer cost - Event Costs) x 95%= ? ... Or, (Total tax income - Fert- event costs - "normal daily income without event") x 95% = ?

thanks

Nate
Let me try to clarify. If prizes needs to be reduced they will be no less than 95% of the income (not profit) from the land areas and other income brought by the event (for instance single point-events using the ingame event system if any is held). Expenses like fertilizer, advertisement etc will be covered by the remaining 5%.

!Register Kassandrea Kiryou Kell

!Register Randy Hypnotyk Bafia

!Register Amanda Mandy Swift

!Register Resnis Resnis Tusnis

!Register Kitty Kitty Fire

!Register Carloz BlueBoy DeFortisimo

Let me try to clarify. If prizes needs to be reduced they will be no less than 95% of the income (not profit) from the land areas and other income brought by the event (for instance single point-events using the ingame event system if any is held). Expenses like fertilizer, advertisement etc will be covered by the remaining 5%.

Thanks for clarifying.

Nate

Status
Back