Return of the GOLDEN AGE

Status
As for the second prize we're gonna subtract Terminator's 8 entries (at least I could find this much browsing the list). That gives us new MODULO of 6769

1117183944510 MOD 6769 = 5163 (with 8 places offset), so the actual number should be 5171 in the original list

Feel free to prove me wrong.

As for the second prize we're gonna subtract Terminator's 8 entries (at least I could find this much browsing the list). That gives us new MODULO of 6769

1117183944510 MOD 6769 = 5163 (with 8 places offset), so the actual number should be 5171 in the original list

Feel free to prove me wrong.

Yeh, kinda....your method works only because all 8 entries of Terminators were prior to entry 5171, so I'll give you partial credit :)

Looks like gratz to Killerbees for 2nd? (Unofficial results, your mileage may vary, don't depend on me...)

Yeh, kinda....your method works only because all 8 entries of Terminators were prior to entry 5171, so I'll give you partial credit :)

Looks like gratz to Killerbees for 2nd? (Unofficial results, your mileage may vary, don't depend on me...)

Right, i didn't mention that fact, but you got it covered, otherwise offset would vary :)

I was too late to the party (my entries are in the 6000s), but grats to the winners! :yay:

The numbers are out, and as some have already calculated the winner of the first prize is...

1117183944510 MOD 6777 = 1215 : Arnold Terminator Swarzzy !

One ticket for Euromillion please!

!Register Arnold Terminator Swarzzy

For second prize we remove all of Terminator's entries, reapply ID's from 0 to 6768, and we end up with this list.

1117183944510 MOD 6769 = 5163 : youssef killerbees lefou !

Third prize goes to Jack Djonator Wolfskin for most points.

:wtg:Congratulations everyone!:wtg:

Prize ceremony details coming soon!

Last edited:
GZ for terminator !!! Most no of entries usualy don't make u win in such events :D

I wonder if he know already...lol

GZ for terminator !!! Most no of entries usualy don't make u win in such events :D

I wonder if he know already...lol
How long does he have to claim his prize before a new winner is drawn? ;)

Ooohoooohhh, my hands are still shaking but I can write... :ahh:

Thank you!

The people who know me, know that I really enjoy healing, and that's why I registered.
Well, I didnt have many entries, maybe 6, because I thought:
- If I'm lucky, I could have one of the FAPs whateter the number of entries.
- If I'm unlucky, I won't have a FAP even with 80% of entries.
Seems Lootius (or even God) was with me on this.

My first reaction is of course selfish, I jump for joy, but I also imagine the huge amount of deception for all participants, and of course to the top hunters who worked very hard and spent a lot of cash on this event. Please don't be jealous or hate me. I am thinking about a solution to share this prize with the peopple who really deserved it as I don't plan to cash it out.

Akoz, is-it possible to buy-out the Imp-FAP as suggested here?

1117183944510 MOD 6777 = 1215 : Arnold Terminator Swarzzy !
Almost got excited seeing that entry number, had 1214 miself :(

Gratses to the winners :)

My first reaction is of course selfish, I jump for joy, but I also imagine the huge amount of deception for all participants, and of course to the top hunters who worked very hard and spent a lot of cash on this event. Please don't be jealous or hate me.

you played, you won, you were lucky but no reason for anyone to hate on you, a little jealous is fair though ;)
grats and dont worry about it :p

..................Please don't be jealous or hate me. I am thinking about a solution to share this prize with the peopple who really deserved it as I don't plan to cash it out.

[/U]?

Many congratulations Terminator. It was a lottery you got lucky, so enjoy the peds, no need to share. Looks like you have plans to invest in healing. You know you can take your avatar a long way with those peds if you think it out right. If you go for a FAP purchase then good for you.

I enjoyed my hunting at Medusa anything extra would've been an amazing bonus. Again massive congratulations to you, wonderful stack of peds you got there, enjoy.

Rick

GZ FOR WINNERS !! :)

Order of the numbers drawn is 18 39 17 44 11 10 5. Why you switch the order from smallest to largest? It was described in the rules? :ahh:

Order of the numbers drawn is 18 39 17 44 11 10 5. Why you switch the order from smallest to largest? It was described in the rules? :ahh:

That is a very interesting point... since the outcome would be completely different. there is a huge difference between the originally drawn string of lottery numbers and the string of 'drawn numbers' which was utilised by you (Akoz).

I wasnt participating in that event btw... just curious.

ps. gz to the winners ofc :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i just spot something wrong...

1004 zal & k-libre

and also really weird team name

and also Calypso resuce team

and also WOF team Africa

but nvm :tongue2:

Last edited:

Akoz 2006 post states:

"The way I will do this is to put all 7 numbers together as displayed on site(in rising order) and take this numbers Modulo total entries in the competition.

So. If there are a total of 1500 entries and the numbers the following friday after the competition ends are 15 16 17 20 - 5 13 The winning entry will be:
15161720513 Modulo 1500 = 1013"

Gratz to Terminator

Rick

Akoz 2006 post states:

"The way I will do this is to put all 7 numbers together as displayed on site(in rising order) and take this numbers Modulo total entries in the competition.

So. If there are a total of 1500 entries and the numbers the following friday after the competition ends are 15 16 17 20 - 5 13 The winning entry will be:
15161720513 Modulo 1500 = 1013"

Gratz to Terminator

Rick

Ah. thx for the hint :)

Ooohoooohhh, my hands are still shaking but I can write... :ahh:

Thank you!

The people who know me, know that I really enjoy healing, and that's why I registered.
Well, I didnt have many entries, maybe 6, because I thought:
- If I'm lucky, I could have one of the FAPs whateter the number of entries.
- If I'm unlucky, I won't have a FAP even with 80% of entries.
Seems Lootius (or even God) was with me on this.

My first reaction is of course selfish, I jump for joy, but I also imagine the huge amount of deception for all participants, and of course to the top hunters who worked very hard and spent a lot of cash on this event. Please don't be jealous or hate me. I am thinking about a solution to share this prize with the peopple who really deserved it as I don't plan to cash it out.

Akoz, is-it possible to buy-out the Imp-FAP as suggested here?

Gratz Terminator :)

The prize ceremony is set to Thursday 18:00 ma time at Medusa's Head TP

I hope everyone can make it!

Last edited:
Gratz Terminator & Bees!

Awww, only 25 off! Oh well :p Gz to all the winners!

Status
Back