Return of the GOLDEN AGE

Status
Ooohoooohhh, my hands are still shaking but I can write... :ahh:

Thank you!

The people who know me, know that I really enjoy healing, and that's why I registered.
Well, I didnt have many entries, maybe 6, because I thought:
- If I'm lucky, I could have one of the FAPs whateter the number of entries.
- If I'm unlucky, I won't have a FAP even with 80% of entries.
Seems Lootius (or even God) was with me on this.

My first reaction is of course selfish, I jump for joy, but I also imagine the huge amount of deception for all participants, and of course to the top hunters who worked very hard and spent a lot of cash on this event. Please don't be jealous or hate me. I am thinking about a solution to share this prize with the peopple who really deserved it as I don't plan to cash it out.

Akoz, is-it possible to buy-out the Imp-FAP as suggested here?

Grats Terminator, well done :)

Thank you everybody for the gratz but I don't I deserve them, there was no real merit at all in this win, I've just been the lucky bastard we all wanted to be. :)

rga_trade.jpg

On Sunday I'll present the sharing system I'm thinking about.

A small request :) And a HUGE Grats :)

Thank you everybody for the gratz but I don't I deserve them, there was no real merit at all in this win, I've just been the lucky bastard we all wanted to be. :)

rga_trade.jpg

+rep to you for your idea to share, may i make a suggestion and ask you to keep a small % of the funds even if it is 1% or less to help out sponsor newcomer events ?

Those that keep newcomers entertained and in game long enough to make them see the worth in Entropia.

I have made such a donation recently, but more donations would help out a lot more for longer ...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...Reward-(new)&p=2993348&viewfull=1#post2993348

It is totally your call Terminator, but I ask you to keep Newcomers in mind through event rewards :)

Thanks for listening,
Cheers and +rep
Viper

PS. Request for sponsorship thread > https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?231408-Looking-for-sponsors-Lost-my-ticket

Last edited:
Gratz to winner/winners :wtg:

The End.

My first reaction is of course selfish, I jump for joy, but I also imagine the huge amount of deception for all participants, and of course to the top hunters who worked very hard and spent a lot of cash on this event. Please don't be jealous or hate me. I am thinking about a solution to share this prize with the peopple who really deserved it as I don't plan to cash it out.

Blah blah blah... we're not Sunday but the plan is finalized so here it is... :)

I will distribute 10% (6K PED) of the prize as follows:
- 3K PED will be returned as healing hours to participants who got more entries than me. That's 245 hours at an estimated cost of 12.5 PED/h. See the list here.
- 3K PED will be used to sponsor various events for newcomers equally on Caly and Ark.

A last thanks to Akoz for running his event in a so professional manner, and lending/selling me the Adj-FAP. ;)

Blah blah blah... we're not Sunday but the plan is finalized so here it is... :)

I will distribute 10% (6K PED) of the prize as follows:
- 3K PED will be returned as healing hours to participants who got more entries than me. That's 245 hours at an estimated cost of 12.5 PED/h. See the list here.
- 3K PED will be used to sponsor various events for newcomers equally on Caly and Ark.

A last thanks to Akoz for running his event in a so professional manner, and lending/selling me the Adj-FAP. ;)

Woot way to go Terminator, thanks for keeping the newcomers in mind, huge +rep :)
I am sure they will be more than appreciative of your efforts to sponsor them bud!

Thanks and top stuff,
Viper

Status
Back