Return Ores in PVP mob loot please !!!!!

Who wants to ores return

• Please return ores to pvp and mobs

Votes: 36 61.0%
  • no need pyrite or ores in muluk-hirs, mulaks

Votes: 23 39.0%

• Total voters

ktpsmf

Prowler
Society
just a visitor
not playing
There is no point goint to hunt now :( dont suck that mob it is already sucked out alot...

Last edited:
Hey, i'm not a pvp boy but how to have pyrite now ? price is 300%.
I voted MU back in the mob. Tired to see TT food everywhere in hunting.
by the way i still waiting iron on argo and gazz on drone....

Stuff in contiminated zones should be better then outside, because of danger. No point going there if it is only ordinary stuff. So please return pyrite to pvp4, narc to mulaks, blaus to muluk hirs, melchi to mulmuns!

P.S. I think that drone and argonaut should loot stones like they did for YEARS again...

Stuff in contiminated zones should be better then outside, because of danger. No point going there if it is only ordinary stuff. So please return pyrite to pvp4, narc to mulaks, blaus to muluk hirs, melchi to mulmuns!

P.S. I think that drone and argonaut should loot stones like they did for YEARS again...

sadly its a trend that MA have started...remove mining stuff from hunting

dont take away what makes the mob good to hunt

what if plans are to insert new mid lvl L SIB guns in loot on the affected pvp4 creatures?

by the way i still waiting iron on argo and gazz on drone....

I cant say much about Gazzurdite from Drones, but I get 'decent' amount of Iron from Argonauts, even youngs. Noticed this when farming them to skill up my armor.

because of your nice P.S. i decided i should vote with you even if it does not really effect me at the moment :)
on a side note, you really want melchi and blaus back? for a mob like that in pvp i would ask for those to be changed into something a little more useful :p

what if plans are to insert new mid lvl L SIB guns in loot on the affected pvp4 creatures?

a interesting what if, my what if answer would be, what if MA inserts the new mid lvl L SIB guns in the loot of the affected creatures before they remove the ores, or at the same time? ;)

Exactly MA at least have one or two itamz/orez that can only be looted/mined in lootable pvp! There has to be a reason to go to these places or what is the point?? It is sad really how good lootable pvp used to be and where it is at now in comparison. I remember a ton of players making alot of money of of those zones and they were not pkers!

I couldn't agree more
why to fuck up something that has been there for ages.

I only voted no, because if they are going to give the ores on pvp4 mobs, i'd like to see it on drones argos and the mobs that initially dropped their minerals for years, and not only pvp4 mobs

Back