FYI: Return rate after 4376 clicks on Simple I Conductors

sitram

Marauder
Society
Agents of Entropy
Adrian Adi Martis
Hello,

After my hof on CP last night, I had enough muscle oil to do a big round on Simple I Conductors. Below are the stats I recorded:

Materials used: 3063.6 ped
Number of clicks: 4376(0.7 ped/click)
Simple I Conductors: 1535.7 ped
Animal Oil Residue: 1089.97
BP's Looted: 24
Globals/Hofs: n/a

Return: -437.93 + 24 BP's lvl 1 and 2

This means 85.71% return rate without globals and hofs.

BP has been at ~41 QR when I started and now I have it ad 67.6.

I have made some skills, not so many, but I can't really tell you how many because I forgot to count them when I started my crafting session.

Real loss is around around 7-800 ped, since I had to give my sister and her boyfriend two pizza's and a couple of beers to convince them to help me with the damn clicks.(35$-40$ pizza+beers).

For me the conclusions are priceless :D

Regards,
Sitram

Last edited:
Real loss is around around 7-800 ped, since I had to give my sister and his boyfriend two pizza's and a couple of beers to convince them to help me with the damn clicks.(35$-40$ pizza+beers).

I hope the conclusions are priceless :D

Regards,
Sitram

Is your sis a shemale????:D

Thanks for the info :)

Not to bad aftherall!

Is your sis a shemale????:D

Thanks for the info :)

Not to bad aftherall!

Lol... thanks for pointing that out. :D I corrected the mistake.

Nope... the return was not bad at all ;)

Real loss is around around 7-800 ped, since I had to give my sister and her boyfriend two pizza's and a couple of beers to convince them to help me with the damn clicks.(35$-40$ pizza+beers).

Hope it was a good pizza, and a lot of beer:D

Hope it was a good pizza, and a lot of beer:D

Apparently it takes a lot of beer to transform someone from normal to a crafter in EU:eek:

Last edited:
Hey sitram, the cost per clicks is not right.
Simple I Conductors costs 0.70 peds/click.

Still nice of u for sharing your returns ;)

Here is my :twocents: to help offset the cost of the Pizza :silly2:

there are programs that many use that make the clicking 4 u ;) NOT saying i use one but i know many crafters and miners that do :p Nice klicking :p:yay:

there are programs that many use that make the clicking 4 u ;) NOT saying i use one but i know many crafters and miners that do :p Nice klicking :p:yay:

isn't 3rd party software a eula violation ;)

CRAP :duh: I have to modify the number of clicks.

Note to myself: Never make a thread after crafting all night :D

Thanks man for pointing that out.

I guess it depends on how it's being used. If crafting long runs or pulling large claims I don't see why it would be a violation. Now if someone is using to be a skill bot then yeah that is a violation. Kind of hard for them to know for sure either way since its just a click command being sent to your mouse. All MA sees is that you clicked so there is no way for them to know really other than other avatars witnessing questionable behavior.

hehe it was a funny read mate :p and not to bad returns :) gz

I guess it depends on how it's being used. If crafting long runs or pulling large claims I don't see why it would be a violation. Now if someone is using to be a skill bot then yeah that is a violation. Kind of hard for them to know for sure either way since its just a click command being sent to your mouse. All MA sees is that you clicked so there is no way for them to know really other than other avatars witnessing questionable behavior.

I thought about using auto clicker for this crafting session, but as I know that the EULA says that no third party software can be used to influence the game I decided that giving pizza and beer to my sister and her boyfriend is a much safer choice(but not cheaper :D )

I posted my return with the hope that more ppl would consider crafting as a profession because in the long run I'm sure they won't loose. Even without a global or a hof I managed to have a decent return and with the markup of the stuff I crafted I will be able to recover some of the losses.

Sitram

Always good to see data, so thanks for sharing. Sorry you didn't get a better return on them, though I suspect if you add in the skills and the value add to the BP through the quality rating you might be close to break even. But proof that crafting doesn't always make money...

As for the comments on autoclicking and crafting, MA has historically been silent on that particular use, not condoning or specifically punishing (that I have heard). I guess that's each crafter's personal dilemma to wrestle with.

hmmm... would saving the cost of pizza and beer constitute "influencing" the rate of return? :laugh: better to be safe on that one and drink!

Wait, I'm confused. He wrote .7 PED/click... isn't .7 and .70 the same thing???

For me the conclusions are priceless :D

Regards,
Sitram

Ahahhaa, not so eco eh? :D
I'll come over and click your screen for free foods! call me anytime!
:dance:

Ahahhaa, not so eco eh? :D
I'll come over and click your screen for free foods! call me anytime!
:dance:

SO you'll get food to click and I'll take the beer and do what? :scratch2:

Last edited:

if it doesn't interact directly with the software of the game, it shouldn't be a problem. U can even get mice with built-in auto-click. that can hardly be seen as intrusive or infringing - besides, since it's fair to say that MA makes money off our crafting, wouldn't that be like shutting down a money machine if they actually stopped us from using autoclickers? I have serious doubts MA would do that - i think they are more concerned with actual cheat-software, like god-mode, unlimited ammo, aim-bots and so on

Back