Returning from 2012 looking for a mentor

Xkillerz2017

Hey guys I have played in the past like 2012 and still have some items and around 80 peds laying around. My old mentor has quitted the game a long while ago so I am kinda looking for a new mentor and a society/guild to join so we can do team activitys and have fun.

I am open for investing some money into the game. I think I can play a little bit with what I got. But can invest more when we got a proper plan going.

Since there are so many new planets today I have no idea where to start now and some economy changes happend to.

mace9

Provider
Society
SHOOT 'N LOOT
Mace mace9 Window
Would be nice to know your usual online time for this and if you allready have: goals you want to achieve or things you want to do.

Trifle

CND Trader
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Suzanne Trifle Gizmos
I am free to mentor, I am Amsterdam timezone

Xkillerz2017

I am free to mentor, I am Amsterdam timezone
Nice I am from the netherlands to so that is a lot easier communicating. :) I accept the offer if you would like to help me out. Roy Xkillerz Hawkinz is my ingame name. I will by online after 23:00 tonight need to go somewhere but other days I am online.

mace9

Sorry I forgot in my post. But good point. My online times are gmt+1 most times in the evening and sometimes at the day. I did hunting in the past but also open for bigger things like space. But hunting is what I mostly like in this game. When I get higher up maybe some pvp to but now out off the question I think.

Trifle

CND Trader
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Suzanne Trifle Gizmos
Nice I am from the netherlands to so that is a lot easier communicating. :) I accept the offer if you would like to help me out. Roy Xkillerz Hawkinz is my ingame name. I will by online after 23:00 tonight need to go somewhere but other days I am online.

mace9

Sorry I forgot in my post. But good point. My online times are gmt+1 most times in the evening and sometimes at the day. I did hunting in the past but also open for bigger things like space. But hunting is what I mostly like in this game. When I get higher up maybe some pvp to but now out off the question I think.
Great I will be online and drunk prolly it is friday night after all ;-)