Returning, need a mentor

OpCarn

Hatchling
A couple years ago my building burnt down IRL, and I never got back to playing Entropia with my computer gone, and all the headache of a fire. I'm back now, and while I remember I have some vehicles, enjoyed hunting with a sword, and doing mechanical repair on large ships, I don't remember HOW I did much of anything. I'm struggling myself around, recalled my vehicles, but really can't remember what it is I had planned, or how to do any of it. So I'm looking for a new mentor to get me back on track.

If you previously passed mentorship then isn't possible to do again, I would suggest joining a well established society (NBK used to be quite large and multi level sister socs but have been absent 3 years so might have changed).

If you need advice pm me and will chat if not busy, atm me and old friend in game testing different mechanics to see affects of loot 2.0. It's nice you can now check things like heal/armour decay turreting mobs and shrapnel appears (75% armour/heal/sync costs come back as shrap to a point for example, but scanning doesn't). Loot volatility seems to have been lowered from data set plots we have done so far (mostly other person, she very patient and not as prone to fits of pique like me :D )

Sorry to hear about the fire, hope everyone got out ok and that you have recovered financially etc.

Anyway offer is there if you need advice on mechanics/basic stuff/or whatever hit me up in game (cutmyownthroat marvin dibbler), and will help any way i can. If not then i can probably find out via old timers in game have known for an age.

Finally welcome back :)

Last edited:
Like Dibbler, let me know if i can help you with anything, official diciple or not :)

NoBion been around an age and tbh the better option i think atm as more up to date on current affairs ingame.

Also good society :)

I respectfully advise perhaps he is the better option atm :), but again if i can help any way drop message ingame and will do best to get advice you need :)

Kind words, thanks Dibbler ?. I have full confidence he will be in just as good hands at you ;-)

I'll never stop being surprised how nice the community is on Entropia. I will be on this evening again, I spent the night trying to learn to pilot my stuff again and a bit of learning how to melee. I think I sent a message to Bion, although who knows if I managed that correctly. I forgot more about this game than I even imagined.

I'll never stop being surprised how nice the community is on Entropia. I will be on this evening again, I spent the night trying to learn to pilot my stuff again and a bit of learning how to melee. I think I sent a message to Bion, although who knows if I managed that correctly. I forgot more about this game than I even imagined.

Sent you a reply ingame :)

Back