Returning to Project Entropia/Entropia Universe

GOOSE

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer but aiming high :)
Ian Goose Macdonald
Well, started back in 2005, had to pack it up this time last year as computer couldn't handle Cry Engine and I had a wedding to save for.

Well the goose now married, and I've just ordered my new pc to replace my 2003 beast of a machine so once it lands I'll be looking into what I have missed out on in the last 12 months. Had to quit cold turkey style so not seen what MA have been up to.
Looking forward to being back ingame and catching up with some hopefully still active friends.

Goose

more then a few things changed, but welcome back :D

GOOOOOOOO BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lolup:

But welcome back mate :)

Welcome back and have fun!

Welcome back Goose :yay: i think you'll find things look a lot nicer...i keep logging in just because i like how it looks but i'm not seriously back in yet...:rolleyes:

Welcome back NoOb :)

Hey welcome back! :)

Welcome back!

There have been a few adjustments since 12 months ago :silly2:

Welcome back! It's a bit of a shocker. I came back after a years break before xmas and it takes a little getting used to! GL :)

Good luck on the still active friends part....

Ah..... Cake or Death?

welcome back :)

Welcome back! (pssst! Take the cake...)

Ill tell you for sure on a decent machine it looks VERY pretty. you WILL be excited.

Ill let you discover the rest as there have been too many changes not in the best interest of the game to destroy a welcome back thread.

Gl and have fun.

Congrats on the wedding!

Nice to see an old player returning. Welcome back! :)

It's good to have a break now and then... you will see ... ;)

Welcome back..

Welcome back Goose! Hope to see you back in the cK family ;)

Welcome back Goose...
I've been out a while too and recently returned. I sure like it alot and I'm sure you will too !

Grtz

Welcome back, have fun reading all the patch notes to get back up to speed!

:)

Part one of the come back, Computer arrived this morning and has just (2min ago) got online. I spent this morning preping my new Gaming room (i'm a big kid) and its all ready!

Just got to start this big download and hope all goes ok.

Also, have a look here for a little more advice I may need :)

See you tonight :)

hey goose remember me. thoose mining lessons i used to dish out,

i recently came back as a miner now a hunter, but at present, at cnd,

pm me we will have to have a hunt.? you going to join a society ?

good luck
bob

Back