FYI: Revision 3 of the Viperstrike 2013 FREE Newcomer Starter Pack Initiative, FEB to DEC 2013

Status
Monthly great price partecipation

Hello again!

There ill attach my ironchallenge 1000 puny creatures ^^ hope i used the pack wisely =D.

See ya ingame to know if ya need more info about
attachment.php

all tasks complete by Termix :)

Hey My Avatar is Mike Termix Termix. I am a new player but I played a lot of other MMORPG.
Nice to see that there are people that care about nooblets like us. I hope I can help others when I grow :)
I am in Omerta society.
My mentor is CrazyWolf from that society.

I have u as friend and I can teleport to Neas. Hope to see you ingame soon.

regards, Termix

Society : Entropia Directory
Mentor: Bill Daywalker Walker
IGN : Ancient LandStalker Neverborn

Nea's tp : Yes

Newbie pack

My IGN is Mika Squeeka Argyle. I have completed all of the required tasks. My mentors name is Zoltan Zoki Habi. My societies name is Calypso Rescue Team. I started playing EU 2 days ago and reached Calypso yesterday. This starter pack would help me out alot.

Thanks, Mika!!! ;)

Well met Termix.

Hey My Avatar is Mike Termix Termix. I am a new player but I played a lot of other MMORPG.
Nice to see that there are people that care about nooblets like us. I hope I can help others when I grow :)
I am in Omerta society.
My mentor is CrazyWolf from that society.

I have u as friend and I can teleport to Neas. Hope to see you ingame soon.

regards, Termix

Well met Termix,

Nice to see you have completed all the taks, I shall add you to the list and login shortly.

Cheers,
Viper

IGN : Ancient LandStalker Neverborn

Hiya Neverborn,

Good to see you have met all the requirements, I shall be online on and off throughout the day today;
And shall have your pack ready for you :)

Thanks,
Viper

Well met Mika

My IGN is Mika Squeeka Argyle. I have completed all of the required tasks. My mentors name is Zoltan Zoki Habi. My societies name is Calypso Rescue Team. I started playing EU 2 days ago and reached Calypso yesterday. This starter pack would help me out alot.

Thanks, Mika!!! ;)

Well met Mika,

Wow your quick to get organised, I like that. Welcome to the initiative, planet Calypso and our forums!

I hope you enjoy your stay. I will add you tot he list and your starter pack will be ready for pickup.

Take Care,
Viper

Thanks

Well met Mika,

ow your quick to get organised, I like that. Welcome to the initiative, planet Calypso and our forums!

I hope you enjoy your stay. I will add you tot he list and your starter pack will be ready for pickup.

Take Care,
Viper

Glad to hear it's ready, any idea when you will be online?
Nice to meet you too!!

Cya in-game, Mika

Glad to hear it's ready, any idea when you will be online?
Nice to meet you too!!

Cya in-game, Mika

I should be online in the next 5 mins, just making a coffee to wakeup :)

I will need to do a relog once I have added you all to friends list so that I may see you online!

8AM here in Australia ;)

Cheers,
Viper

Hello everyone, hello Viperstrike,

First of all I would like to say that it's a very cool thing you are offering for newcomers because it's not that easy to survive in this business, especially for non-depositors.
As Trask already mentioned, help from other participants is something that every newcomer might need or better to say does need.

I myself would like to support your project by helping newcomers and assisting them to pass through the first steps.
Yesterday I had a small talk at Camp Icarus with someone who entered the game for the first time and she told me that she did not get any teleporter on Amethera, so getting to Nea's Place would be a long journey then.
When I registered in 2006 I at least got New Oxford.... :)
As a result of this conversation I decided to offer some free flights to Nea's Place including the opportunity to gain additional teleporters along the way for those being interested in exploring different locations.

I'm going to try to be online as frequently as possible in the coming weeks hoping to help some newcomers claiming the starter pack, thus making the start-up in the Entropia Universe much easier.

So people! You will find me at Camp Icarus from this weekend on - I will not manage to be online every day, but as often as possible - and not to forget my ingame avatar name.....I'm Case and you're welcome!

See you...

Thanks Case

Hello everyone, hello Viperstrike,

First of all I would like to say that it's a very cool thing you are offering for newcomers because it's not that easy to survive in this business, especially for non-depositors.
As Trask already mentioned, help from other participants is something that every newcomer might need or better to say does need.

I myself would like to support your project by helping newcomers and assisting them to pass through the first steps.
Yesterday I had a small talk at Camp Icarus with someone who entered the game for the first time and she told me that she did not get any teleporter on Amethera, so getting to Nea's Place would be a long journey then.
When I registered in 2006 I at least got New Oxford.... :)
As a result of this conversation I decided to offer some free flights to Nea's Place including the opportunity to gain additional teleporters along the way for those being interested in exploring different locations.

I'm going to try to be online as frequently as possible in the coming weeks hoping to help some newcomers claiming the starter pack, thus making the start-up in the Entropia Universe much easier.

So people! You will find me at Camp Icarus from this weekend on - I will not manage to be online every day, but as often as possible - and not to forget my ingame avatar name.....I'm Case and you're welcome!

See you...

Thanks Case/BedroomRocker,

I appreciate you efforts to help out newcomers in getting the nea's TP.

Good to see others getting involved :)

Thanks much,
Viper

IGN : Diabolic Delirium Dimension

Hi Viper,

as promised my post :). Society is Drop Zone, Mentor is Floor Nac Mac and I am at Nea's right now. I hope to be done with 500 punies this weekend, about halfway now.

Thanks again for the awesome initiative!:wtg:

IGN : Diabolic Delirium Dimension

Hiya Delirium,

Welcome aboard mate :)

Come to neas I have your starter pack ready for you!

Cheers,
Viper

Hi Viper,

as promised my post :). Society is Drop Zone, Mentor is Floor Nac Mac and I am at Nea's right now. I hope to be done with 500 punies this weekend, about halfway now.

Thanks again for the awesome initiative!:wtg:

Heya Zarlima :)

:beerchug: I will see you there shortly!

Just grabbing a few more starter packs and be right there.

Thanks,
Viper

Congrats - Ancient LandStalker NeverBorn

Hi,

Ancient LandStalker NeverBorn today has received his newcomer start pack, Enjoy! :

Cheers,
Viper

Congrats - Mika Squeeka Argyle

Hi,

Mika Squeeka Argyle today has received his newcomer starter pack, enjoy! :

Cheers,
Viper

Congrats - Mike Termix Termix

Hi,

Mike Termix Termix has today received his newcomer starter pack, enjoy! :

Cheers,
Viper

Congrats - Diabolic Delirium Demension

Funny this one, his avatar did not show in the screenshot :D

Hi,

Diabolic Delirium Demension has today received his newcomer starter pack, enjoy! :

Cheers,
Viper

Congrats - Zar Tango Lima

Hi,

Zar Tango Lima has today received his newcomer starter pack, enjoy! :

Cheers,
Viper

Grand Prize conditions of entry!

Conditions of entering the grand prize:

You must use your "Newcomer Starter Pack" wisely to both enter and then claim the grand prize if you win.

The condition for entry is that you complete the "Kill 100 Puny creatures" mission.
The condition for claiming the grand prize if you win is to complete the "Kill 500 Puny creatures" mission.

The mission broker for the "Puny Mission" is at Camp Icarus.

Hi Newcomers,

With regards to the puny missions, I will take your word that you have completed the 100 puny mission.

Since there is no screenshot function ingame at this time and people are having issues uplaoding to the gallery, please just post that you have completed this initial kill 100 puny creatures mission to be entered into the monthly grand prize.

Thanks,
Viper

Hey Viper,

As for societies, I spoke with Benevolence and Tax Collectors. I have made friends with members from both, I've yet to make a decision.

As for a mentor, Elora Lori Zapatero.

I completed the 100 Puny quest, two nights ago.

Hey Viper,

As for societies, I spoke with Benevolence and Tax Collectors. I have made friends with members from both, I've yet to make a decision.

As for a mentor, Elora Lori Zapatero.

I completed the 100 Puny quest, two nights ago.

Awesome mate,

Since you are well organised in finding your way, I will trust you will make the right decision with what society to go for. Let us meet and give you your starter pack to get you underway :)

Cheers,
Viper

Congrats - Franker Porro McDickenz

Hi,

Franker Porro McDickenz has today received his newcomer starter pack, enjoy! :

Cheers,
Viper

Tasks Completed

Mentor: Sarrob

Soc : Laudanum -great bunch btw

Nea's TP: Neho from Laudanum flew me here.

Thanks!

Mentor: Sarrob

Soc : Laudanum -great bunch btw

Nea's TP: Neho from Laudanum flew me here.

Thanks!

Awesome Mata, I will see you shortly, on my way to neas now :)

Cheers,
Viper

Congrats - Mata Trader Mata

Hi,

Mata Trader Mata has today received his newcomer starter pack, enjoy! :

Cheers,
Viper

Hi, I'm a newbe of Entropia Universe, ingame - Maba Maba Kaloch
if it possible I whant to ask you for a helping me with "Starter Pack"

Society: Laudanum

Mentor: Panch

Nea's Place: Neho from Laudanum put me there