revivals in domes on CND?

MoFo

Alpha
Society
WildD3amons
Foxy Queen Cleopatra
I was up on CND hunting/mining and by the tps there a revivals but when ever i got killed i got sent to a different rev in a different dome!!! why have a rev in the dome if your not even going to get sent to it when you die. ok once or twice it was ok but over and over aging it started to get on ya nerves. I dont no if this is happing to any one else but if its going to keep happing i don't see any reason to even go to CND any more.

Its because the domes are next to each other and it works by sending you to the nearest revival. I know its rubbish and they should code the revival zones differently on cnd so that you always get sent to a certain revival depending on which dome you die in.

MA are still evaluating the issues.

revival and storage .. my god, just awesome.. ND yr missing big extra taxe from me :p cant wait to mine.

this is the thing i wasnt just getting sent to revives that where next to the domes i was getting sent to the F main complex and would have to run all the way around to the A part of it just to get to the tp. it was fine when you got sent to the control room coz the tp was right there. i think it is a joke what MA are trying to do now, they could have waited to put the revivals in there when they have them working.

It all comes very clear to me now, they send you to a diffrent dome becuse they dont think you deserved to hunt in the last one! you need to hunt better if you wanna remain in the one you was in!

It all comes very clear to me now, they send you to a diffrent dome becuse they dont think you deserved to hunt in the last one! you need to hunt better if you wanna remain in the one you was in!

NO! its a heap of shit thats what it is, i was up there fapping/mining why one of my friends was hunting every time we would get sent to different domes.

NO! its a heap of shit thats what it is, i was up there fapping/mining why one of my friends was hunting every time we would get sent to different domes.

Maybe its a sign? :scratch2:

Back