Revolution for healers and FAP technology

Billy Jean Ruby

Stalker
Society
Factory of Fun
Billy Jean Ruby
As a friend reveiled to me at FB, this new revolutionary FAP is coming soon and will be the most expensive ever in Entropia's history. A new skill will be also come for using such sofisticated equipment.
Voodoo physician. It will be planned for Q3 of 2016. EXCLUSIVE! This scene is from first ever introduction-test, in a remote and secret location.

I get migraines frequently, had one last night, one slap from that quack on my head and he would be sleeping with the fishes :laugh:

I had a girlfriend from the Philippines, it was interesting to find out from her that there are many what they call local "quack doctors". Many (including her and her family) go to these quack doctors to resolve a variety of ailments or conditions or situations, some physical some spiritual (spiritual as in dealing with Aswangs, ghosts, bad luck, etc.). Fascinating :)

Is there a way to make it so I never see any posts from this section? It's just stupid beyond all measure and this isn't funny. I mean I am not offended or anything but it's just spam imo, a waste of time to read or even look here.

Go on the "Forum Actions" rider in the same row where the New Posts button is. Choose general settings and scroll down to the end of the page. Here you can exclude Subforums being shown to you.

Go on the "Forum Actions" rider in the same row where the New Posts button is. Choose general settings and scroll down to the end of the page. Here you can exclude Subforums being shown to you.

Many thanks!

Revolution for healers and FAP technology

You are late. Its already happened.
MA let player base at first to skill up paramedic for 10 years.
And after players burned shitload of time and money on that - they started to implement super faps for noobs with skill requirement at level 30.
Healing tool like survivor or zycon for example cost a lot more than mod fap because is fap that nobody craft except those who use it and need high skills in hunting, mining and crafting to create it.
Ofc need 102 or 109 paramedic lvl just to try it un maxed and to get there need 10+ years and gazillion decayed faps.

Today after 15 years of game and an sea of all lvl 30 paramedic - mod faps, mayhem faps, enhanced 2350 and 2600 faps, then some smuggler faps, other voodoo ect we can openly start to guess what a crap is game design and skill system.

Yes game design and skill system is very questionable.
Because any noob with one of lvl 30 paramedic tools can heal cheaper, better and faster than players who have four times more paramedic skills and using highest crafted and highest skill requirement fap in game.

Last edited:
You are late. Its already happened.
MA let player base at first to skill up paramedic for 10 years.
And after players burned shitload of time and money on that - they started to implement super faps for noobs with skill requirement at level 30.
Healing tool like survivor or zycon for example cost a lot more than mod fap because is fap that nobody craft except those who use it and need high skills in hunting, mining and crafting to create it.
Ofc need 102 or 109 paramedic lvl just to try it un maxed and to get there need 10+ years and gazillion decayed faps.

Today after 15 years of game and an sea of all lvl 30 paramedic - mod faps, mayhem faps, enhanced 2350 and 2600 faps, then some smuggler faps, other voodoo ect we can openly start to guess what a crap is game design and skill system.

Yes game design and skill system is very questionable.
Because any noob with one of lvl 30 paramedic tools can heal cheaper, better and faster than players who have four times more paramedic skills and using highest crafted and highest skill requirement fap in game.

I see your problem. You thought there was supposed to be some kind of plan :laugh:

Back