Question: Rewards, same sex as avatar?

Thark

Stalker
Society
The Prodigy
Shawn Thark Columbo
Hey,

i just got my rewards for beeing first in cat 2. I got Male Mayham Thights but a Female Set of Angel Armor. I send in a support case, asking for the male set. But after i did it i started thinking if I really should have gotten a Male set?

I mean, i just assumed you'd get a set the same sex as the avatar but i couldn't really find anything saying that in the client loader or anywhere.

So... are your rewards the same sex as your avatar? Or did i just get unlucky, and the dices decide wich sex your rewards are?

Regards
Thark

Yep should have been same sex as ava. Received my set F as it should. Too bad not a M :p

Prize Notes:
•For armor prizes, winners will receive armor parts that match their avatar gender.

so yes it should be the same gender as your ava. I have also same armor as my avatar gender :)

ahh ok great, what a relieve! :)

Thank you guys for the quick reply! was kinda worried :)

Regards
Thark

lol tought i was only one who got wrong sex armor set. i also got F set but my avatar is M.
Prize Notes:
For armor prizes, winners will receive armor parts that match their avatar gender.

still waiting answer from support....

Hey,

i got the right set of armor a day later. So they answered me pretty quickly. Hope you get an answer fast and the set right away as well.

Regards
Thark

Hey,

i got the right set of armor a day later. So they answered me pretty quickly. Hope you get an answer fast and the set right away as well.

Regards
Thark

he he nice to see that solved. An F set would have been quite disappointing. xD

Back