• 2012-06-07 -- Azur Pearls 54 PED .jpg
    2012-06-07 -- Azur Pearls 54 PED .jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 0

Amethera Outback Land #20

Last edited:
76 PED Longu @ OLA 20

~Danimal

2) Found unlisted entry below:
05.05.2012 09:32 [Michael Shadowman LeRoi] [Belkar @ OLA20] [51 PED] [Confirmed] - but acquired before he registered for the event?
3) Found unlisted entry below:
05.05.2012 09:37 [Stelios AKALYPTOS ntelinatsos] [Armax Bull @ OLA25] [80 PED] [Confirmed] - awful screenshot though?
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28751
4) Juan Balberith claims to be missing 4 entries, but supplied no screenshots, unfortunately.
5) Jack Djonator Wolfskin (Michael Breer in forum) is missing two screenshots from Longu. I will ask him to email the screenies to me.
6) Mordrell's first was also before he registered:
25.05.2012 18:31 [Mordrell Baas WHAT] [Gazzurdite @ OLA 61] [94 PED] [Confirmed]
7) Outstanding question over whether the discovery of a CLD counts as an entry here

2) If aquired before registration the entry is not valid unfortunately.
3) Impressively bad screenshot, but let's allow it this once.. :)
4) No screenshots - no points :(
6) See 2)
7) I will allow this one. A global is a global :)

Start of list:
04.06.2012 19:52 [Draco dentx Denty] [Gazzurdite @ OLA 61] [114 PED] [Confirmed]
07.06.2012 10:04 [Tiless Ti Watanabe] [Longu Young @ OLA 20] [68 PED] [Confirmed]
07.06.2012 10:17 [Tiless Ti Watanabe] [Longu Young @ OLA 20] [62 PED] [Confirmed]
08.06.2012 00:01 [Tarjan Armin Arrakis] [Sumima Young @ Naga Island] [85 PED] [UNCONFIRMED]
08.06.2012 04:41 [keano kman runner] [Lytairian Dust @ OLA 43] [57 PED] [Confirmed]
08.06.2012 04:41 [keano kman runner] [Lytairian Dust @ OLA 43] [57 PED] [Confirmed]
08.06.2012 05:19 [keano kman runner] [Azur Pearls @ OLA 43] [54 PED] [Confirmed]
08.06.2012 08:51 [Maximus Lord Decimus] [Longu Young @ OLA 20] [97 PED] [Confirmed]
End of list.

NOTES FOR JUNE LIST
1) Tarjan's global was not posted by ET for some reason but it caught his screenie and everything looks to be kosher there - over to you Akoz ;)

I actually found this one in my chat logs. Confirmed! :)

Go me!

Well, someone else may need to double-check this, but I decided to do my Armax 100 on OLA 25 on the weekend, and I got a global myself :)

So, I am hereby entering and verifying my own global - let me know if that's an issue :D

4 Globals for Jack Djonator

As sent to me via email.

Jasmin

Jasmin TheThug Omerovic - Oil Tower on Naga Island

Well, someone else may need to double-check this, but I decided to do my Armax 100 on OLA 25 on the weekend, and I got a global myself :)

So, I am hereby entering and verifying my own global - let me know if that's an issue :D

Confirmed :D

Reactions: Cly
Jack Djonator Screenies

5 more screenies emailed to me for submission

Last edited:
Sakura SEXY Queen 100 PED GAZZURDITE OLA#61

Liwen Phyllis Han globals on OLA 20 Longu Land

album.php

album.php

Liwen Phyllis Han Longu globals on OLA 20

showimage.php

showimage.php

Sorry for the late submission! :ahh:

Globals From Phyllis

As received via PM...

Another for the hunting machine

I should have checked this earlier, but there is a new feature on the EntropiaLife site that means I can't see your Page 2 any more without paying for a feature.

So now I can't confirm this without spending 50K on the site... which will take me a little while to earn with running the tracker - but bear with me and I will confirm it later, or Akoz will see this and confirm it instead :)

Last edited:
As the registration seems to have failed so will the automatic tracking I guess:

I wonder...

... if it's your ** team name that crashed the logger :)

Hopefully not, but usually what happens is that when Akoz checks these things they do eventually auto-record you.

If after he's looked at it your globals do not show up I will faithfully record them in this thread for you instead. :)

Sakura SEXY Queen #OLA29 57 PED OIL GLOBAL

3 more as the registration seems down:

Sakura SEXY Queen #OLA25 Blausariam Stone 51 PED

Can′t find my glob from yesterday (should′ve been recorded automatically). To make sure, here′s the screenshot. :)

solisxiii_24062012_crop.jpg

Main Thread Hiccup

Lucky Charm and Graden Foss - can you please confirm that your globals appear to have registered now?

I see for example a number of entries for Lucky and co in the late 3000s on the entry page, and Graden has one there too - and I can't see any others on ET that would qualify him so it appears to me as if the entries are squared now without me having to add them to this list manually?

Thanks, and good luck!

Lucky Charm and Graden Foss - can you please confirm that your globals appear to have registered now?

I see for example a number of entries for Lucky and co in the late 3000s on the entry page, and Graden has one there too - and I can't see any others on ET that would qualify him so it appears to me as if the entries are squared now without me having to add them to this list manually?

Thanks, and good luck!

All is good now. :)

Thank you.

Thanks, and good luck!

Yep they seem to register now ty

First global for the event:

2005-07-05_--_longu_young_70_ped.jpg

Last edited:

Another for me :)

Second entry:

2005-07-06_--_longu_young_51_ped.jpg

Back