Rich Lyst 2993

Leksaken

Mature
Banned
Society
Kvistmyggorna
Alex bleh Esse
A well deserved big cigarr!!! :eek: :eek:

Nicky in the soc got her rich at 22:00 Mindark time and got mine at 02:00 Mindark time.
I belived first it was a spaceship but when i looked on the second line i shit my pants

Enjoy :cool:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Suypergrats mate :) Your fingers must be hurting aplenty now ;)

Leksaken said:

Nicky in the soc got her rich at 22:00 Mindark time and got mine at 02:00 Mindark time.
I belived first it was a spaceship but when i looked on the second line i shit my pants

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

come on alex ;) spaceship pweeeh you know that spaceships doesnt exist on amerthea.. but great gratz mate !

Me and Alex had bet about hos gonna get the largest rich, Alex may won the bet but...I "won" the largest rich :D

Vombat said:
come on alex ;) spaceship pweeeh you know that spaceships doesnt exist on amerthea.. but great gratz mate !

They do exist on Amethera, I found one.

Leksaken said:

Grats on your ATH uber hof :)
Pitty you now have to wash out the mess in your pants ;)

Spankydiddlydoo!!! Well done mate, thats just awsome. Gratz :)

Super Gratz to both of ya :cool: Your ATH could b seen as a double with the skillgain counted for. I´m little curious about the time it took to pull from the ground?? Ya never know , maybe I find one aswell sum day so it would b great to have a clue :silly2:
Anywayzzz Gratz

Floor said:
They do exist on Amethera, I found one.
Oh sorry in that case youst a friend who told me that or it was my inner voice :hammer:

Yes my finger hurts pretty bad :) My skillgain was not that much from 2810 in mining to 3216. And it took around 3 days for me not constant mining but hey it took a while :eek:

Back