Richest entropian?

whiteknut

Elite
Society
Vikings of Calypso
Snablesnot Male Young
Today i saw weird guy in suit running near Fort Fury.. Decided to scan.. And you know who was he? Maxim Overdrive Hammer. If you have ever looked for CLD´s then you know this is the guy who has sold over 2000deeds on auction, and is probably the guy who bought the lot.

He sure has no skills, and has lots of deeds :) Just thought i share you all picture of one of the most mysterious avatars.

Last edited:
That is an MA avatar :)

it is? So a Mindark avatar is selling all those CLD's....hmmm

:confused::scratch2:

Cant be sure, but for legal reasons I'd be disinclined to think it were an MA operated avatar. A savvy investor who saw an opportunity to double their money over time seems more likely, given the repurcussions/consequences of the other alternatives.

Thats whats known as a second avatar my friend.....guessing he/she plays the game on another highly skilled one.:).

Lexi

Crone changed his mind. The estate sellers name was Marcus.

Last edited:
Crone is right, I was thinking of the MA avatar "Marcus".

That is someone who has two avatars, one avatar is in their partners name and details

Goodday ;)

Today i saw weird guy in suit running near Fort Fury.. Decided to scan.. And you know who was he? Maxim Overdrive Hammer. If you have ever looked for CLD´s then you know this is the guy who has sold over 2000deeds on auction, and is probably the guy who bought the lot.

He sure has no skills, and has lots of deeds :) Just thought i share you all picture of one of the most mysterious avatars.
Well if you see him again can you ask him to drop his CLD prices please? ;)

off-topic much?
anyway nice suit on that guy :))

Back