FYI: Rick's 500K xp Pets

...., and want by ruby devil to get to Level 14 so it does backflip. Should get that in next couple of days.

Rick

I will talk to myself as bored and completed all my work (at work).

I got the backflip unlocked on that Ruby devil last night, looks well cool....smiles.

It's such a shame having devils spawned at twin though, there's something wrong with the lighting there and the green programming skeleton shows in the devil ears. Maybe MA needs to use the same environment setting they have on the Atlantis server and copy it to the Twin server? ....just a suggestion (if it works like that).

Got my Royal now 229K xp, I'm only going to use it for taming skill boosts now.

Will push for L41+ pet handler over the weekend, should be possible. Then onto L42...where does it end ehhh.

Time for coffee.

Rick

Grats Rick...

Well.....I admit...Im a pet whore :p..its what I do when I grow tired of hunting. I didnt feel like doing an entire spreadsheet as you did Rick, but will give top 10 XP pets and some other stats...

Total XP as of 8/27/16 = 808,086
Total Pets = 34 (all different)
I mainly focus on pets with rare buffs, but train all of them at least once or twice a day. I have 13 with a level over 20 ( highest is Panther at level 34). There are 3 Epic, 1 Mythic, 18 common, 9 rare, 1 Legendary, and 2 Uncommon.

Some of the more interesting are : Dhampyre (lvl 27) named Frostbyte, Eudoracell (lvl 28) named Whizzer, Pygmy Kong (lvl 24) named Black Mamba. I have the Eudoracell, Corinthian Ruby Kanin named Playboy (lvl 7), Corinthian Silver Kanin named Jack (lvl 27), and the Corinthian Kanin named Bugs (lvl 18).

Other interesting pets include the Oratan named Rock (lvl 7), WolpelTinger named Fred (lvl 12), Blonde Vixen named Sexy Sadie ( lvl 7), Island Gorilla named Peaches ( lvl 13), and the Next Island Monkey named Cool Breeze (lvl 10). The Legendary is an Ancient Diakaba Strong, eats like a pig, so I named it Guzzlegut (lvl 21).

I tamed 20 myself while others were obtained thru strongboxes or purchased from another player. Earliest tamed was Bristlehog named Sparky (lvl 28) on 10/15/2014. Highest single xp is 104,288 (Eudoracell) and have 5 over 60k and 5 more around/over 20k.

Eudoracell=104,288
Dhampyre = 91,415
Pygmy Kong = 86,961
Ancient Diakaba Strong = 66,954
Island Gorilla = 62,684
Panther = 27,383
Rhino Beetle = 20,491
Eudorian Sapphire Devil = 20,107
Mang Chang = 19,648
Sapphire Chirin Dragon = 19,256

Now, I mostly train for buffs and currently working on the Eudoracell (Whizzer) (lvl 28). It needs to be lvl 32 to open last buff of 18% speed.

By Planet: Highest Level:
Cyrene: Arret named Buckwheat ( lvl 24)
Calypso: Bristlehog named Sparky ( lvl 28)
Arkadia: Nusul named Doofus ( lvl 27)
Toulan: Tabtab named Godzilla ( lvl 24)
Next Island: Lofven Papoo named Cool Breeze ( lvl 10 )
Rocktropia: Panther named Bear ( lvl 34 )

Yea, yea....I know, what a waste of resources... I say "Boo on you" to quote Princess Bride :)..Its a way for me to have fun without lamenting about bad loot blah blah blah.....Key word FUN :)::yup:

Just an update, Rick, on the xp of my pets....... I have surpassed the One Million mark for all my pets combined. Eliminated the Dhampyre but added a Leprechaun. So still at 34 different and unique pets. Average level for all pets around level 26 now.

Que

Last edited:
wow you guys are nuts :laugh:

gratz on achivement!

Just an update, Rick, on the Exp. of my pets....... I have surpassed the One Million mark for all my pets combined. Eliminated the Dhampyre but added a Leprechaun. So still at 34 different and unique pets. Average level for all pets around level 26 now.

Que

Exp?
MA idea to monetize pet xp:
[h=2]Entropia Universe and ComPet Pet Trading[/h]We are pleased to announce that the revolutionary new system enabling Entropia Universe players to supply pets to ComPet players in return for PED will be available soon.!
The first tradeable cross-platform pets will be ‘level-up pets’: pets that can only be used for levelling up existing pets in ComPet. ComPet players will be able to level up their pets faster using this method, so this will create a market for trained ‘level-up pets’ within Entropia Universe.
The ability to transfer ‘regular pets’ from (and to) ComPet will be introduced in future releases. !!

Originally Posted Here

Btw my Grumpy have way more xp then all your pets together.
And he unlocked all buffs.
I repeat - Grumpy have unlocked all pasive and active buffs!!!!!

(Specially because there is only one buff and nothing more.)

*buying pet ESI lololoool

Last edited:
Exp?

Yes, tell us about "Grumpy" Dan, and any other pets you may have.

Yes, tell us about "Grumpy" Dan, and any other pets you may have.

My post was meant to be a joke with a little bit of a sarcastic sad truth about MA, pets and their xp / buffs.
Its for pet lovers and those who hoped in future development and not for collectors of Zoo.
Sorry.

Last edited:
Just an update, Rick, on the xp of my pets....... I have surpassed the One Million mark for all my pets combined. Eliminated the Dhampyre but added a Leprechaun. So still at 34 different and unique pets. Average level for all pets around level 26 now.

Que

Superb 1 million is nice work.

Exp?

Your Grumpy is very skilled indeed Dan, but can it do a backflip or breath fire? lol...mocking aside, I'm seriously very impressed with your levelling Dan as always, huge gratz.

I've got just under 700K xp now. Although I'm mainly just using pets as tools for the buffs now, and unlocking a few more. I've lost interest in hardcore skilling that Royal (for now) until I know what MA are planning. Just too expensive to feed.

I fully unlocked a sapphire dragon though, those buggers take forever to level phew.

All is cool, I'm not chasing top spot. Just sharing what I'm doing at times.

I do like having a zoo of pets though, just a shame we can't get more out at once for display. Even if MA lock down the number of buffs we can use.

Rick

Back