RIGHT! i'm gunna say it! and I want answers!

• Thread starter Deleted member 23278
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23278

GRRRRRR!

What the hell is up with argonauts!

why on earth are argonaut scouts now easier than argonaut young!!

Is this deliberate??

Is this a cockup??

And not only that.. why do we not have any guardians or hunters at twin like we used to ??

I want an official answer! (please)

Aah... The Argonauts!

Ehm? you mean 300 hp vs 250 hp? As far as i remember it always has been like that...

Ehm? you mean 300 hp vs 250 hp? As far as i remember it always has been like that...

I never mentioned hp...you never hunted at twin before VU10 and had a nice amount of gatherer and guardian with the odd hunter mixed in and the scouts were harder than the youngs ? you know......exciting?

Scouts do more damge but have less HP. its been like that forever

Scouts have been like that as far as i can remember. At least a few years.

They are easier then adults but young are easier then them. Young hit 33% softer but have 20% more hp.

Someone likely screwed up on their stamina value and never caught/fixed it. Probably ment it to be 350 hp in between adult and gatherer. But accidentally used 250 instead.

Or just as likely they screwed up the value for adults and ment them to have lower hp but hit harder. Either adults were made too hard or scouts too easy, one of those!

GRRRRRR!

What the hell is up with argonauts!

why on earth are argonaut scouts now easier than argonaut young!!

Is this deliberate??

Is this a cockup??

And not only that.. why do we not have any guardians or hunters at twin like we used to ??

I want an official answer! (please)

Unofficial answer:

Scouts have less health but hit harder than Young - strange, but someone must have messed up on the database.

You get the very very rare Guardian near twin, but never a hunter - there are other places to hunt the larger maturities including land areas.

Scouts do more damge but have less HP. its been like that forever

Scouts have never seemed so easy now.. I always saw them as between young and adult.. I can accept being wrong aboiut that cuz my memory sucks! :)

But the rest of my thoughts stand! they turned an awesome hunting spot into a boring "can't be bothered now" spot.
Such a popualr mob has now become rubbish.. surely they are losing in day to day revenue by not providing a better (slighlty) better mix of maturity?.. or could it be that new switzerland is now where I should be? and pay taxes.

Probably ment it to be 350 hp in between adult and gatherer. But accidentally used 250 instead.

it may be intentional remember A scout is a light wight / armored unit

Unofficial answer:

Scouts have less health but hit harder than Young - strange, but someone must have messed up on the database.

You get the very very rare Guardian near twin, but never a hunter - there are other places to hunt the larger maturities including land areas.

Yeah I get what ya sayin m8 but it seems those other areas are too heavily about the BIGGER ones, I'm craving a young to hunter mix. Or is there an area I don't know about that doesn't charge tax ? :)

Yeah I get what ya sayin m8 but it seems those other areas are too heavily about the BIGGER ones, I'm craving a young to hunter mix. Or is there an area I don't know about that doesn't charge tax ? :)

Yeah there are places tax free, if you know where the molisk iron challenge is, if you go North / North West of there, there are plenty of hunters and raiders. If you try east of Fort Argus in the PVP zone (non lootable) there are Argos there (just dont get into an argument or you'll end up shooting each other! :D ) and theres a place near Tukar I think which has larger maturities .

That's just off the top of my head, I'm sure there are other places too. :)

I suppose what I should have done is make a thread in the wishlist section demanding(asking politely) for an improvement on the range of maturities of argo at twin.

it may be intentional remember A scout is a light wight / armored unit

I think its an error, Molisk Scout and Foul Scout (for example) have more health and hit harder than the young and adults.

Unofficial answer:

Well this is it.. there is no real mixture anymore, it's either low or high and compromise with other mobs that are bound to get in the way and piss you off LOL !

Get the Gatherers and Gaurdians (and the odd hunter and raider) back to twin peaks!!!!!!!!!!

To be quite honest.. the old pre VU10 spawn at twin was ideal and should be brought back.. SOOOOO many of us loved it and SOOOOOOOO many of us miss it. It should be addressed.

I must add this, aimed at MindArk!

why do think my deposits have been reduced from £40-100 a week to £10 -30 a week?.. not becuase of the econimc crisis, no!.. coz you shagged up the argo spawn at Twin Peaks.

Scouts have never seemed so easy now.. I always saw them as between young and adult.. I can accept being wrong aboiut that cuz my memory sucks! :)

But the rest of my thoughts stand! they turned an awesome hunting spot into a boring "can't be bothered now" spot.
Such a popualr mob has now become rubbish.. surely they are losing in day to day revenue by not providing a better (slighlty) better mix of maturity?.. or could it be that new switzerland is now where I should be? and pay taxes.

maybe you getting more skills and thus more stronger could be the cock up

there is an outpost east of new switzerland that had the mix of agonaut maturity your looking for last time i was out there. its way out there though by the map border, about 317 591. that whole purple area on the map has argos

also north east of notus there is another outpost(aprox 674 708) with an agro field with a bit of mix, if you go south east towards that island you get more big argo

I have to admit I do miss the old Twin Peaks. I really use to love the Valley there. The younger maturities would be at the lower mountains and in the valley and if you were daring you would go to the top of the hills and meet some higher maturity to include the Hunter. I use to love to see a Hunter on the loose and then a bunch of white dots appear and people running for their lives lol. The old Twin Peaks was a great hunting area, and at the same time you can head north through that old valley and enter Kerby Land, and omg don't get me started on not having Kerbies anymore :(.

I have to admit I do miss the old Twin Peaks. I really use to love the Valley there. The younger maturities would be at the lower mountains and in the valley and if you were daring you would go to the top of the hills and meet some higher maturity to include the Hunter. I use to love to see a Hunter on the loose and then a bunch of white dots appear and people running for their lives lol. The old Twin Peaks was a great hunting area, and at the same time you can head north through that old valley and enter Kerby Land, and omg don't get me started on not having Kerbies anymore :(.

More nostalgia for those interested:

Hunts abruptly ending at old Twin Peaks

Kerberos event in October 2007, many being sent back to revive towards the end

If you wander into the hills/mountains that are north of Twins and just south of the outpost where u get the Iron Mission, you'll find scouts, gatherers, guardians...

Hunters are south of fort argus in small numbers

Good memories hunting that spot. Also could get a surprise to the NE mountains if not watching what red dot was a mutant and what was a bot.

More nostalgia for those interested:

Hunts abruptly ending at old Twin Peaks

Kerberos event in October 2007, many being sent back to revive towards the end

Good memories hunting that spot. Also could get a surprise to the NE mountains if not watching what red dot was a mutant and what was a bot.

Oh yea, what great memories, forgot about them drones there also :laugh:.

Not really sure why this post was made. It seems to be the young and adult maturities hitting the 3 - 8k ubers. I guess you don't want one of those for yourself ? Hey np, I will keep hunting them.

Not really sure why this post was made. It seems to be the young and adult maturities hitting the 3 - 8k ubers. I guess you don't want one of those for yourself ? Hey np, I will keep hunting them.

Because twinpeaks hunting is now kinda boring, it use to be a whole lot more fun. If u are only hunting to try to make money in my opinion go hunt for a new job lol, it will payoff better lol.

Because twinpeaks hunting is now kinda boring, it use to be a whole lot more fun. If u are only hunting to try to make money in my opinion go hunt for a new job lol, it will payoff better lol.

Yeah you are right. I guess I should go get a job now.

I've had my fair share of loots on them, and I don't hunt them coz they loot ubers :)
There are quite a few posts here from those who used to hunt the old grounds, they know what i'm on about ;)

Back