Selling: Riker UL3 unlimited

hi tt+500

message too short

Thanks for the bid Deando. :)

I have an offer by somebody who would like to remain anonymous for 3.5k total, which I'll accept pending the funds. They've told me it could be as long as April 10 before they have the ped so I'll continue to accept offers and if I get a similar bid that I'm happy with then I'll sell to the person with ped in hand. If for whatever reason the deal falls through I'll make a post and pm the person with the next highest offer to try to work something out with them, and so on until somebody has a new gun. ;)

Thanks all, it's good to see the interest so soon. Good Luck to everybody! :)

There are now two back up bids made privately in addition to what's been posted in this thread. :)

ill put in a angel helmet m :wise:

ill put in a angel helmet m :wise:

I'd love to take out an angel helmet m, but for this trade I don't think it'll work out. Thanks anyways.

I would however be interested in a Vigi SGA Harness (F) as partial payment and would give that person heavy favoritism! :cool:

whats bid at

3.5K total, which would make it +1338, trade to take place this weekend unless somebody else has a better offer and the ped ready to go. I'm only waiting because the high bidder asked for the extra time to get the funds pulled together.

Sold to the high bidder. Thanks for all the offers on a great weapon. I'm a little sad to see it go but very happy for the new owner! :yay:

Sold to the high bidder. Thanks for all the offers on a great weapon. I'm a little sad to see it go but very happy for the new owner! :yay:

Curious to what it sold at? +1338 or was that beaten?

I own this gun, and the buyer will definitely be happy with it. :)

Curious to what it sold at? +1338 or was that beaten?

I own this gun, and the buyer will definitely be happy with it. :)

I just got a pm from the new owner expressing their happiness with their new toy. :D

The final price was +1338. A great weapon that I wouldn't have sold except I upgraded. I could see myself owning another one in the future. :cool:

Last edited:
Back