Ring Transformation System - Buff Stack System

Horadric Cube, anyone? :eyecrazy::wtg:

Last edited:
Finally might have some use for those 35 L rings..

To make UL Ring

I think it should look something like this......

5x (L) rings of same type
200x Robot Weapon Sight
100x Cable Slot Adapter Component II
5x Small Shroom
10x Angel Scales
100x Caldorite Ingot
10x Animal Essence Rare
500x Longu Claw

I think it should look something like this......

5x (L) rings of same type
200x Robot Weapon Sight
100x Cable Slot Adapter Component II
5x Small Shroom
10x Angel Scales
100x Caldorite Ingot
10x Animal Essence Rare
500x Longu Claw

...and a partridge in a pear tree.

While you are at it can you reward players who have skilled for many years and completed many missions to get high attributes by increasing the effect of those attributes. A player with 130 agility should run much much faster than one with 80 agility, for example. Right now the difference is hardly noticeable, yet the buffs have great effect.
Indeed. Otherwise we will canonize Dan as the true prophet! :mad:

It's an interesting trend with buffs and such, but the fact that my ava needs a modified (or improved, not sure) running ring (or what its name is, if acceleration regards speed of running) to run now as fast as it did before the planet change (2008? 2009? something) is a bit disheartening.

And as much as Dan might sound grumpy, he's 100% correct.

Ring of Lootious - requirements:

1) Refine 5,000,000 (L) rings = 50 metal studs worth 0 MU and 0.50 Pec
2) Refine 50 metal studs w/ Unique Theia Ring = 1 unique metal stud worth 0 MU and 0.01 Pec
3) Refine 50 metal studs w/ Unique Iapetus Ring = 1 unique metal stud worth 0 MU and 0.01 Pec
4) Refine 2 unique metal studs w/ 500,000 billion Universal Ammo = Ring of (fill in the blank here)
5) Refine Ring of (fill in the blank here) w/ Non-Existant Ring of Lore = Ring of Lootious

"While wearing the Ring of Lootious, my MU and loots went back to 1984"
- Wize Guyy Jak who spoke to Broke Azz Niic

Muhaahaa, dont give em ideas... :dunce:

Looking for recipe for medium ring
Need two composite event bufs.

Ofensive - lag to all competitors, bad loot to all competitors, crash evry 20 minutes with fun factor (your ava is already loged in ) for all event competiotors, claim all rewards before event ended.

Defensive - god mode on, unhitable, immortal, add 5K DPS to any used weapon, add 500% fire rate, reudce ammo usage and decay to 1%, add 100 peds to PedCard every 10 minutes, agrro and collect all mobs from competitors on radar range, make all competitors to get unequipet of armor and weapon/tool every 2 mintutes ect.

Thats because im modest and wish only medium ring but ofc would be coool to have top ring and sell all skills and if posible attributes too.

Looking for recipe for medium ring
Need two composite event bufs.

Ofensive - lag to all competitors, bad loot to all competitors, crash evry 20 minutes with fun factor (your ava is already loged in ) for all event competiotors, claim all rewards before event ended.

Defensive - god mode on, unhitable, immortal, add 5K DPS to any used weapon, add 500% fire rate, reudce ammo usage and decay to 1%, add 100 peds to PedCard every 10 minutes, agrro and collect all mobs from competitors on radar range, make all competitors to get unequipet of armor and weapon/tool every 2 mintutes ect.

Thats because im modest and wish only medium ring but ofc would be coool to have top ring and sell all skills and if posible attributes too.

This is a good idea Dan, MA should implement this immediately, just put god mode ring for sale on the web shop, you buy the ring, you get all the skills and attributes of the most uber uber. No need to skill, just buy the ring and off you go to uber land.

Back when I played another game, we called them ebay ubers because they didn't have to do any work, just buy a toon off ebay and (try) to play.

That is where we are going here. While they are at it, just put uber armor, fap and weapons on web shop to buy.

Or just go one step further and put uber equipped avatar on web shop. There are plenty of rich noobs around who will pay MA big bucks for uber avatar and depo huge sums to click explosive bp or hunt the biggest mob for a swirly every now and then. They could even include special bonus ATH pack. If you depo 50k USD you have a chance to get your name on the ATH hof board. :laugh:

This is a good idea Dan, MA should implement this immediately, just put god mode ring for sale on the web shop, you buy the ring, you get all the skills and attributes of the most uber uber. No need to skill, just buy the ring and off you go to uber land.

Back when I played another game, we called them ebay ubers because they didn't have to do any work, just buy a toon off ebay and (try) to play.

That is where we are going here. While they are at it, just put uber armor, fap and weapons on web shop to buy.

Or just go one step further and put uber equipped avatar on web shop. There are plenty of rich noobs around who will pay MA big bucks for uber avatar and depo huge sums to click explosive bp or hunt the biggest mob for a swirly every now and then. They could even include special bonus ATH pack. If you depo 50k USD you have a chance to get your name on the ATH hof board. :laugh:

HMMM guess we are just waiting on the Uber Fap and Gun and Ava now.... what one more year each ?

Reactions: Mac

You've Seen The Web Shop!

You've Tried The Starter Pack!

You're Hooked, What's Next ?!?

New At The Entropia Universe Web Shop ...

THE FINISHER PACK !!!!!!!!!

It Comes With A Mod FAP!

It Comes With A Mod Merc!

It Comes With Armor So Cool You Can't Even SEE It, And A SPACE FERRARI !!!

750,000 Skill Points!

Enough Pills To Choke A Pharmacist!

Enough Rings To Break Your Fingers!

But Wait, Not Interested Yet ?

THERE'S MORE !!!

THE FINISHER PACK Also Comes With 1m PED Worth Of Universal Ammo, and Enough Nutrio Bars To Raise A Rabbit ALL THE WAY TO LEVEL 5 !!!

And this week only, as an Introductory Offer,

Buy One FINISHER PACK, And GET ONE FREE !!!

That's Right, Why Leave Your Alt Behind?

Sell Out Your House, And Upgrade Your Entire Family !!!!

Don't Miss This Limited Time Offer Click Now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Umm...

PE has always been pay-to-win; yes experience helps but a fat VISA helps more.

A few years ago, late vu9 era, I thought rightly or wrongly that was the way EU was heading and that's the main reason I stopped depositing.

When any challenge can be circumvented with a visa card it's too tempting for the makers to rely heavily on it for income.

stop living in the past.Wake up people , wake up.
Everything is a competition, no one is forcing you to purchase anything through webshop , you can still play with your opalo and lose peds daily.
Adapt or die.

[h=3]Ring transformation system - Buff stack system[/h]

Questions regarding the utility of the many limited rings currently found in Classified Strongboxes have arisen.

A system in which a number of rings (and other items) can be combined and transformed into something else, for example one superior ring, is currently in development. The system is intended not just to provide a use for lesser rings; it will be an exciting new feature in its own right.

We are also looking into the current buff effect stacking logic. Our intent is to, in a balanced way, improve the benefits of combining buff effects of the same type from multiple sources (such as rings, consumables, tools and pets), as well as to allow for the stacking of some buffs that are not currently stackable.

Stay tuned for more details as these two new exciting systems develop.

MindArk

Originally Posted Here

Dear MA,

is there any update on this Topic?

I'm going to help DianaLOVEBrand resurrect this thread.

Please give us some way to upgrade all these L-rings!

I mostly want it since finding an Imp Ares or the like from strongboxes seems impossible :/

Best regards
Parre

Careful with what you wish for, because newbie's will become rare, making skilling Mentor very slow. :laugh:

they never said the superior ring would be UL

wonder why ppl set their hopes so high.

It was only announced 1 year ago! Give them a little time! :wise:

It was only announced 1 year ago! Give them a little time! :wise:

That's true. Just hoping we won't have to wait another two or three years :p

Ohh btw, MA! I also would like to have a nice amp to go with my Corrosive chip :)

edited
sorry! too much for idea: removed by me :)

"many limited rings" my ass. I found ONE out of over 450 boxes. 1!!!

"many limited rings" my ass. I found ONE out of over 450 boxes. 1!!!

That's very interesting. MA states that each stack of 50 boxes contains at least one item. If you had 9 stacks of 50, therefore you must have gotten 8 unl and 1 L ring!

That's very interesting. MA states that each stack of 50 boxes contains at least one item.
Where is the official source of that claim?
On second thought, since fireworks probably count as an item, it doesn't matter anyway.

WTB Horadric Cube

That's very interesting. MA states that each stack of 50 boxes contains at least one item. If you had 9 stacks of 50, therefore you must have gotten 8 unl and 1 L ring!

well maybe they count fireworks as item then...

Would be cool and all if I even got a ring at all in the thousands of boxes I have opened :D Anyhow, nice to see some sort of communication.

Never... than i would have some more Rings.

> 1k boxes... 3 unl. Rings. (only adj.)

Back