Rings becoming too overpowered?

Do you think the christmas 2020 is too overpowered?

• Yes

Votes: 32 37.2%
  • No

Votes: 54 62.8%

• Total voters
You guys are being so ridiculously greedy and silly it's not even funny. Even after this "nerf" this left hand ring is still the best left hand ring in the game atm even with the -5% lifesteal. Do your research on what combos it can take.

I'm glad MA has the sense to listen to Sally in order to keep the economy balance instead of you guys.

There are better combos to use that do not have a negative effect imo.
Changing it to -5% was too much. -2% would of been reasonable and could of been mitigated with Mayhem amps.

There are better combos to use that do not have a negative effect imo.
Changing it to -5% was too much. -2% would of been reasonable and could of been mitigated with Mayhem amps.
It's wasn't a change, it was a typo, they do it every season! :D

Sorry, I’m not buying it.
A couple times might be a coincidence.
But ever season would be intentional.
This ring steals your life.
The perfect ring to end 2020.

It's a tradition there. There's a very distracted intern designer that doesn't carefully read the task from Sally and no one does QA after him before he puts it live on website :D
Looks like they will need a process for this too...

Same designer is using fr the MM event post a model of a mob that is not included in the winter mayhem for 2 years now....

It's a tradition there. There's a very distracted intern designer that doesn't carefully read the task from Sally and no one does QA after him before he puts it live on website :D

Same designer is using fr the MM event post a model of a mob that is not included in the winter mayhem for 2 years now....
Amateur Hour over and over again :D

YEAHHH!!! I WANT MY HOGGLO FIGHT!!!

i did not play for like 2 years and now i was curious about the MM event! nice to see MA is the same pile of crap and keep me away from the game still! i still wait to cash out my moon deeds.. :(

i did not play for like 2 years and now i was curious about the MM event! nice to see MA is the same pile of crap and keep me away from the game still! i still wait to cash out my moon deeds.. :(
You can cash them out now.

Up until this ring there was no single ring that was without a doubt better than any other ring. Different combinations were roughly equal to each other and you could debate what rings you used vs what type of hunting you were doing.

T H I S ! kill the fun and joy of gearing and min/maxing in a very ugly way !

MA pls feel free to power creep the rings in any way shape or form you like and feel ll make you most money ....BUT dont forget to change the stats caps in the process please ? THANK YOU !
This is still an MMO and everyones know how much gearing matters in those kinda of games

Last edited:
Lets make a srs post about all these cuz i also track rings a lot and things are moving rly fast and i am also intrested in ring in general ..probably most from all the gear in EU ...i have my own standards how i value rings 1 compared to another ..and this new one here not much to compare .One ring is more then enough u can skip 2nd ring lel or just buy a rly cheap one to fix some def stat !
Its time to reworks stats / remove useless stats like regen and make new caps
Crit rate cap either 10 or 15 %...100% should go to 10%imho
Reload cap 20 or 25% but i am ok even with 30% cuz makes sense if u have 2x 15% ralod rings !like total GG combos
Run speed goes min to 40% but i would say 50%
Decrease cr dmg goes to 50%
Would like to see evade cap goes up but not more then 40%
Hp - EZ 50 new cap
Auto loot on both rings stack range
Leech should stay 10% max imho cuz its scales way too good with dps

Atm even the best rings overlap or waste stats big time ..and this is bad for bunsness !
MA want players to be able to cycle more ped so increasing stats caps is good for them too ! With rings power creep i think they should rise caps rly soon and even do an announcment before that ! You can't make new rings like that and don't change caps cuz in few mayhem all you ll need is just 1 ring witch is retarded ...

Its time to reworks stats / remove useless stats like regen and make new caps

I don't think raising the caps is a good idea. What they could do instead would be make it one cap only, not two (items and pills) so if you can get 25% reload from items, it should let you use 25% and only add a smaller pill to reach the max.

To many ways to get above 5% crit atm so makes total sense to make cap 10% so MA have more freedom introducing new 4-5% crit rings witch i am sure they want to do.
Rising def stats cap wont hurt anyone and ll help a lot the lower lvl players ...like me :D !

Its just what i think then ring power lvl moves only in 1 direction ..you cant ingnore arising problmes like stat capas for too long

I ll give you an example .Lets say you are mid lvl players 200 hp or so 70 lvl and u have limited budged how much you can spend on rings.With new stats caps you might go with very diff then usualy combo like stack 2x def rings cuz u cant afford big leech ring but pushing red cr dmg to 50% evade to 35% for/ho to 40+ for less then 25k ped its still a game changer for you ? etc ? its all about having more options then just buy the newest most power creeped ring and sold your old one:LOL:for 5-10k ped lost !

I don't think raising the caps is a good idea. What they could do instead would be make it one cap only, not two (items and pills) so if you can get 25% reload from items, it should let you use 25% and only add a smaller pill to reach the max.
This.. Or the negative buffs can be offset by more buffs. So to counteract runspeed loss, i just get runspeed from pets or another ring.

MA are not rly into making changes that ll saved players ped ..more into faster ways to cycle/loose all your ped and cant endlessly power creep rings and keep same stats caps...am i the only one blind here ? More and more better and strong rings are keep coming each year..those stats cap atm make more sense if its 2017 not 1 month away from 2021.
The only reason xmass ring 2020 has -% 5 leech is cuz summer ring 2020 exist
H19-18k ped / Xmass19 - 30k ped / Easter 2020 - 37k ped / Summer 2020 -34k ped ..a very small break h2020-10-12k ring. xmass 2020..min 35k
They are prining money like crazy but want me be happy with 5% crit cap and 25% run speed when there is setup in game with 9% right now ?!
May i ask you how long in game was Yogg pet ata speed bugg that half of the last 10 mayhme events winner ABUSE IT ? It didnt break the game that they could get so much more extra realod speed ..beside cheating and wining real money events ofc but oh well we saw how much MA care for fair game play after that
My point is MA dont care ..MA cash out ! and to keep doing in such a manner with those rings they are forcing themself a stats cap increase in very near future ...so that shiny new summer ring 2021 with 4% crit make some sense !

To many ways to get above 5% crit atm so makes total sense to make cap 10% so MA have more freedom introducing new 4-5% crit rings witch i am sure they want to do.
Rising def stats cap wont hurt anyone and ll help a lot the lower lvl players ...like me :D !

Its just what i think then ring power lvl moves only in 1 direction ..you cant ingnore arising problmes like stat capas for too long

I ll give you an example .Lets say you are mid lvl players 200 hp or so 70 lvl and u have limited budged how much you can spend on rings.With new stats caps you might go with very diff then usualy combo like stack 2x def rings cuz u cant afford big leech ring but pushing red cr dmg to 50% evade to 35% for/ho to 40+ for less then 25k ped its still a game changer for you ? etc ? its all about having more options then just buy the newest most power creeped ring and sold your old one:LOL:for 5-10k ped lost !
er....nope...raising def stats would not help a noob.
Even raising anything procentual to anything will not help.
Those rings mighty slightly help a medium player, but a medium player on a "limited budget" (aka me, not beeing able to cycle more than 10k on an average day and not able to spent more than 5k PEDS each month ) will really think twice spending a few months of budget to get a ring it can not within a year pay back what you spent.
ROI...thats all it is after a certain level.
Sorry...but 5% crit or 50% crit on a 40 Dps gun is really not a game changer for anyone. On a 120 Dps that looks way different and because it (hopefully) would be rare it would be (price) restricted to our eleite, which fight it out between themselves :D

MA are not rly into making changes that ll saved players ped ..

I didn't read your post mate because I just couldn't get past this statement of yours above, which is completely false.

Just in the last 12 months MA has made at least 2 such changes which is saving people lots of PED:

1. Adding shrap to crafting for results less than 1 pec which earns me an additional 150 ped/week when crafting a lot.

2. Returning tier upgrade materials tt value in shrapnel when upgrading items, as well as enhancer tt value when they break.

There are some other things MA has done to save people ped when playing the game, this is just some examples from the last 12 months.

I didn't read your post mate because I just couldn't get past this statement of yours above, which is completely false.

Just in the last 12 months MA has made at least 2 such changes which is saving people lots of PED:

1. Adding shrap to crafting for results less than 1 pec which earns me an additional 150 ped/week when crafting a lot.

2. Returning tier upgrade materials tt value in shrapnel when upgrading items, as well as enhancer tt value when they break.

There are some other things MA has done to save people ped when playing the game, this is just some examples from the last 12 months.

Not to mention; Missed shots in pvp and space no longer cost ammo or decay for non-ballistic weapons. :woot:

I'm still waiting for the infinity ring, just click your fingers and loot half the population of players in lootable PVP...

Not to mention; Missed shots in pvp and space no longer cost ammo or decay for non-ballistic weapons. :woot:
You mean using normal guns dont cost ammo on missed shots.. only explosives?

This thread was started when Lifesteal was originally announced at +5% for the ring. It has now been altered to -5%.

Has this discussion run its course Xan?

This thread was started when Lifesteal was originally announced at +5% for the ring. It has now been altered to -5%.

Has this discussion run its course Xan?
Although this is true i think the change has sparked more discussion on rings and relative values and uses so while it is a bit off the original topic it is an active discussion related to the topic and relative to the fundamental issues I brought up in my OP.

The -5% lifesteal on the Christmas ring 2020 really makes it a melee ring. Why? Because it is really easy to counter it with the eco M-matrix amps with their ridiculous high life steal buff.

With a summer ring 2020 with 8% life steal + delta M-matrix you have total of 16% life steal and increased 20% evade/dodge, which makes you want to seek any way to neutralize the capped life steal you are getting. This ring is the way to do that :)

The 1 semi new player who did win 1 ring (they had their post removed as a lot of complains about a 'so called new player' winning that ring). If any1 had been bothered to do even basic research on that player he/she very highly active in name (no its not my Alt nor Linzey alt). Very jralous people i think and recent threads (thank god been deleted) about good MS owners being scammers? wtf?. So 1) cause a semi-newbie got xmas ring its overpowered then 2) all MS owners are scammers?. WHatever i type in reply will not be nice. I say well done to 'noobs' who won first 2 rings and i say MS owners thanks also i can afford $1

Reactions: Geo
Back