Rip..sargent lifer rock

wildman told me tonight and im so sorry guys to all friends and family R.I.P Sergant Lifer Rock

thank you all!!!

Sarg would have loved to have seen this. It has been a week now and I still wait for him to log in :( I just can't believe it to be true but I know it is.

For all of EU we are a family here we may be from differant SOCs, states, countries and life styles but were all here for one reason to enjoy EU and make good friends!!!

I have lost a great friend and the players that knew him will miss him also! I feel bad for the rest of EU they will never know what they missed out on I feel more for them (the ones that missed out on SARG) than I do the ones that did get to know him.

Wildman Alpha;1619087]thank you all!!!

Sarg would have loved to have seen this. It has been a week now and I still wait for him to log in :( I just can't believe it to be true but I know it is.

This has been the longest week I've ever had. I miss everything, waking up to see him drinking coffee and already playing EU; calling me to see how my day is going; kissing him goodnight... You are right Wildman, Sarge would have loved the response and I thank you all for your support and kind words.

I hope everyone that reads this can take just one thing from this tragedy; there are a lot of things you may think are important in life that just really aren't, it's better to let some things go and just grab on to the ones you love and don't look back. You cannot reverse time.

Grieving,

Mrs. Sargent Rock (Metal Maiden)

Maiden,

We have a memorial page up for Sarg he won't be forgoten we would rather post an Avi pick of him there rather than a RL one.

http://www.wildd3amons.com

my deepest condolences.

I hope he is truly resting in peace and watching over his loved ones still on this planet.

Live for him!!! Live for his memory!!

/bows head

~drifter~

To Metal Maiden
Dan told me this morning about Sarg im so shocked.
My heart goes out to you and i know through personal experince things will get easier.

RIP Sarge to the good times and the bad they where all great.

This is very sad news I knew this guy quite well, He loved hunting trox in Ithaica, This great guy had time for everyone I was very lucky to have been in his society during my stay in Alpha D3amons and uk owned net. I wish every one to remember he how he was ingame and not the sadness of this news RIP Sarg you will be missed mate.

My condolences to you Metal Maiden...I did not know Sarge..but he was apart of our EU community and an Alpha WildD3amon....he was loved by many and will be missed.

~Raven

This has been the longest week I've ever had. I miss everything, waking up to see him drinking coffee and already playing EU; calling me to see how my day is going; kissing him goodnight... You are right Wildman, Sarge would have loved the response and I thank you all for your support and kind words.

I hope everyone that reads this can take just one thing from this tragedy; there are a lot of things you may think are important in life that just really aren't, it's better to let some things go and just grab on to the ones you love and don't look back. You cannot reverse time.

Grieving,

Mrs. Sargent Rock (Metal Maiden)

Im so sorry.
I see the love in your words :)
My condolences.

Sarg was a grate man and he will forever remain on my FL as a memory of 1 of the gratest people i had the pevilage to know. :) he's hunting troxes in ithaca haven that i know...

To SARG:

Our loss of you will help me help others. I have helped and prevented the same just this past week, you would have been proud of me. I am not a professional but I have been trained enough to know when someone needs help. I let you down m8 and I will go to my grave with that shame. But I will try to help as many as I can while I am still here. I never told you SARG but my father passed the same way you did.

With that passed on to EU if anyone needs to talk please contact me. I am not a professional just an open ear to vent on and hopefuly make you feel better and point you in the right direction for help. This invitation is not limited to my WildD3amons!

Sometimes all it takes is someone to care and talk to please contact me!

Very sincere and well said Brent ... and it doesn't always require a professional to be of help to someone. Sometimes, all is needed is for someone to just listen. We move through our lives at such a fast pace, and we miss some of the most important things. I echo your sentiments Brent, and bless you for offering a moment of your time to anyone in need of it.

Just remember one thing my friend ... we are all splendidly IM-perfect, and sometimes we have to take the test first before we learn. ;)

Although i do not know him. I have heard his name spoken many a time.

My condolences

Sorry to hear this, my condolencies and prayers to the family at this difficult time.

What!!!???! i never knew this... he was kind of my friend... well RIP dude drop in anytime :)

I echo your sentiments Brent, and bless you for offering a moment of your time to anyone in need of it.

mindstar9

I don't offer just a moment I will give them as much time as they need to avoid this. I will give them 110% of my time that I can here or RL. I just want them to see there are other options a lot of them, they just have to get by there dark times and that is hard to see sometimes. Expecialy when there in one.

Tomorrow will be 1 year we sadly lost SARG....

He will not be forgoten!!! We miss you m8!

Sargent Lifer Rock memorial hunt

Its almost 2 years now since our soc mate and friend SARGENT LIFER ROCK passed away. :(

To keep the memory alive i will invite all his friends and fellows for a memorial hunt to

Fort Ithaca
Sunday, 24th Oct
20.00 MA time

to kill some Atrox north of the TP.
Im at TP at this time, so meet me there if you like to join. No special rules, take the weapon you want, loot split is dmg based, and you can keep what you get.

I believe Sarg's spirit is still with us on Calypso, so maybe he will help us to get a HoF entry with his name.

I will be there. Sarg you will never be forgotton.

Count me in there Vin.
A year has passed allready owell.
I saw Sarg logged in yesterrday(some relative on hes acount i understand) and i felt sad, he was a good friend wich i spoke with alot the last months,i cant say i knew him very well but we did share alot of thoughts and he did tell me alot of how hes situation was at the time. I must say i didnt se it comming though :(

And i know Wildman did spoke ewen more with him,but sometimes its just not enough with words sadly.

I as Wildman like to offer my self to be there if anyone like to talk,
cause i dont like to experience this again ewer.

R.I.P
Sarg my friend

Last edited:
I did not know Sarg, but thoughts go out to his family and friends, keep strong.

Hopefully make to the hunt on sunday, would be nice to be a part of it.

I will be their ready to hunt in his memory!

i can't come but i wish i could =) i bet Sarg is hunting troxies at the pre vu10 ithaca in heaven with his beloved madd RIP m8:)

Bump for Sarg!

My deepest sympathies to you, Della and the rest of your society. I know just how difficult it is to lose a soc mate and also virtual friends. Biggest of love and hugz to you all and to Sarg's family.

Edit:
Just realized the first date of this thread ... sorry I missed it back then. Nice to keep the memory going Della!

Last edited:
Its almost 2 years now since our soc mate and friend SARGENT LIFER ROCK passed away. :(

To keep the memory alive i will invite all his friends and fellows for a memorial hunt to

Fort Ithaca
Sunday, 24th Oct 2010
20.00 MA time

to kill some Atrox north of the TP.
Im at TP at this time, so meet me there if you like to join. No special rules, take the weapon you want, loot split is dmg based, and you can keep what you get.

I believe Sarg's spirit is still with us on Calypso, so maybe he will help us to get a HoF entry with his name.

Just a bump and clarification.

Sounds like a great event to keep his memory alive in game.
Respect to Sarg

Cheers
Bjorn

I can’t believe that it has been 2 years already

I will try and make it for the hunt

Back