Achievement: RL: I'm a doctor!

Jhereg

Elite
Society
Rangers
Feng Huan SecretAznMan Zho
Passed my PhD defense and got my Dr. title :). 7 hard years but it is finally done. WHEW. Such a relief.

EU might have made it take about 2 years longer than it needed too ... :p

Thats good to hear! You see doctor I've this problem with my right knee......

(jk) well done! :thumbup:

Gratz! very nice.

edit: never mind :p

Last edited:
Are you like..a real doctor? ?

I’m sure this was expected by your parents being a secret Asian man and all.
Gratz on doing what you are supposed to do :ROFLMAO:

Don't dig for loot in your patient's innards.

Congrats! I had to force myself to put nearly all my ped in CLD/AUD the two years before I finished my dissertation. I hate to think of how long it would take otherwise with such an easy writing distraction.

Congratz!

Wife got hers last year, so I do have a bit of insight on how hard you had to work for it. I took over the playing EU part, to help, you understand :D

Oh Congratulations!!

Well done and well wishes for a bright and exciting future ahead. :)

Secret Asian Man! Congratulations :D

Congratulations! I salute and respect your goals to help others.

Please dont devalue his efforts by assuming it is just a dissertation in medicine :p
Gratz ;)

Haha! Yes sorry for the confusion, I got a PhD in electrical engineering, but I appreciated the grats from all nonetheless. Thank you all so much :)

Very nice man! You are 2 degree ahead of me in the same field :D
But i didn't bother to continue as i got a nice job anyway :p

Passed my PhD defense and got my Dr. title :). 7 hard years but it is finally done. WHEW. Such a relief.

EU might have made it take about 2 years longer than it needed too ... :p

Gratz Doctor ;)

Gz Doc!!! Can you prescribe a prescription for the golden hof blues ;)

Haha! Yes sorry for the confusion, I got a PhD in electrical engineering, but I appreciated the grats from all nonetheless. Thank you all so much :)

You should of just took fluid dynamics, switch all the variables, and bam, now you know 2 disciplines (including circuits) - what a waste of 7 years!!! :ROFLMAO:

Great achievement!
Being a hobbyist electrical engineer, I must say I'm pretty jealous of the knowledge you must have now.
Can't say I'm jealous of the 7 years of hard work that you had to put in for it tho.. :D

Back