RL investor/trader, new to EU, looking to talk to an EU/RL trader

Cheese

Young
Exotic Cheese Cheese
Greets guys.

I'm a RL trader and gaming enthusiast. Basically, the two things I do in my life are trade and play video games (well, not quite, but :laugh:)

I see so much potential in all MMO markets, and EU particularly since everything has an equivalent RL currency value. I'm still very new to EU, so I have a lot of questions. Found a great mentor and am working with him, though would also like to reach out to others.

I'm hoping I can speak to someone who has or does trade (prefer stock/option trading) in RL and also has or does trade in EU. I'm looking for a serious trader, someone who understands margin trading, day trading, doing it full-time as a sole income, etc...

I'm not looking for your secrets - keep em :wise:

I'd like to discuss pros and cons of trading in RL vs trading in EU with similar amounts of money, weighing in things such as RL commission fees vs things like EU deposit/withdrawal fees, RL/EU market volatility, - and other concepts along those lines.

Anyone willing to have a chat? Am I completely bonkers?

Regards,
Cheese

Exotic Cheese Cheese

nah, just Cheesy, I assume, based on your forum name?

You muenster up a gouda point. I am a cheddar Cheese than most, and I'm feta'n that the link in your signature will be useful, am I curdect?

entropia economy in most sectors is to small, then theres the popular sectors where pricing is very competetive i havent ever traded seriously i got my hands in some niche markets to make enough to support early mediocore hunting, but those opportunities i had are gone now. One occasion you see people trying to mess with the market buying up an item the throwing them back on the market slowly at a higher price. But i havent traded in over 4 years now

Only two people comes to mind when it comes to trading stuff in-game

Deth Divinity and Star Mercury.

There are quite a few successful traders IG actually, those listed here are some of the famous ones. Yes trading does make good PED, but potentials still less than RL due to market size. But hey, I would never mind getting paid to play video games.

EU is not like traditional stock markets, it's a fully controlled market in a virtual space; so, RL strategies don't fully apply here. That said, everyone is walking in with a relatively blank slate, and I think that's what makes this super fun :D.

My ingame name is Yoshii Yoshii Lem

Add me to your friendlist we have the same interests :)

Wish you great sucess in your real life trading and in Entropia Universe :)

Theres a new skill ingame and its called necromancy.

What lvl does it take to revive a 1/2 yr old thread?

Necro lv 500

Buy low, sell high.

You're welcome.

Only two people comes to mind when it comes to trading stuff in-game

Deth Divinity and Star Mercury.

Well there are other serious traders in EU

Tzepu
Darkstorm

or any other Twin Peaks trader, standing there all day

Back