RL LOGO competition - win a pig + efds

Well when I saw the glass I thought.. Woman's figure (Don't ask).. Oh and of course a little help from my gf.. Hence:
lykkelogo.jpg

:rofl: ... they DO say hidden pictures in commercials are selling :D

Nice *touch* ;)

500 efds on it's way :yay:

You have to hurry then, because the contest ends today at 12:00 (midday) MA time :yay:

And LOOK how many AWeSOME contributions, we've got :ahh:

picture.php

Ok,

So I saw this thread and immediately started working, didn't bother to look at the other entrants so not to get too similar an idea. I saw this thread Wednesday night, so had some fast working to do. I am just happy to have the chance to have some fun with my hobby again. :yay:

picture.php

ummmm, that was my entry...:(

butbut .. you STILL have time .... :dunno: :(

Maybe because it is 3am here and almost up for 24 hours, but is my entry not accepted? I am so confused, maybe I just need sleep! :ahh:

It occured to me, maybe I can see it and no one else? A friend of mine can't see it either. Lykke, it was in the quote you posted too. Hmmm

Maybe because it is 3am here and almost up for 24 hours, but is my entry not accepted? I am so confused, maybe I just need sleep! :ahh:

Maybe I'm blind, because I don't see any logos in your posts :scratch2: :scratch2: :scratch2: Did you make it as a link or something???? *MORE confused*

It occured to me, maybe I can see it and no one else? A friend of mine can't see it either. Lykke, it was in the quote you posted too. Hmmm

You have to upload it to the forum galleri first :) and then add it here ;)

You have to upload it to the forum galleri first :) and then add it here ;)

I did, I did. I know how to upload. Grrr. This is like back in college when the computers knew you had a deadline and would freak out and not work! :laugh:

Maybe I'm blind, because I don't see any logos in your posts :scratch2: :scratch2: :scratch2: Did you make it as a link or something???? *MORE confused*

Haha, I see it as plain as day. I must be only one able to see it. :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

scottishdelight6.jpg

Can you see it now Lykke? I sure hope so!

scottishdelight6.jpg

Can you see it now Lykke? I sure hope so!

I for sure see it now :) :) :)

Thanks Ariia :D

Very nice looking logo :yay:

500 efds on it's way for you :wtg:

And thanks to you too, Omega for reposting :)

yes, there are SO many awesome logos in this thread, it's horrible to be the one who has to choose one only :(

I must say, love the clean lines and color choice, has an air of sophistication yet still casual.

Thank you :ahh:

If I had more time IRL I would make more entries... but to much to do now :(

btw you are doing a good job yourself ;)

I wonder what the outcome will be of this competition, so many good entries that it is hard to tell wich ones will be in the 'top'..

hmmm maybe I have time for one more entry.. Lykke can you confirm if there is still time left? If so, I'll do my best to produce another one but no promises.. depends on my workload here..

Kind regards,
BB

edit: Oh **** the end of the contest is.. very near lol

Thank you :ahh:

If I had more time IRL I would make more entries... but to much to do now :(

btw you are doing a good job yourself ;)

I wonder what the outcome will be of this competition, so many good entries that it is hard to tell wich ones will be in the 'top'..

hmmm maybe I have time for one more entry.. Lykke can you confirm if there is still time left? If so, I'll do my best to produce another one but no promises.. depends on my workload here..

Kind regards,
BB

:) :)

You have untill 12:00 noon MA time .. which means around 2 1/2 hour left ;)

:yay:

Ok, not enought time left to make a clean new one,

Reworked the minimalistic look a bit..

minimalistc.jpg

*Low res jpeg representation*

consider this a last minute bump as well;)

GL to all out there!

cheerio :yay:

Ok, not enought time left to make a clean new one,

Reworked the minimalistic look a bit..

minimalistc.jpg

*Low res jpeg representation*

consider this a last minute bump as well;)

GL to all out there!

cheerio :yay:

Nice clean update :yay:

Thanks - IT*S SO EXCITING :dancing:

Seeing how you seemed to like the prototype, I have pushed it a bit farther

finalbuild.jpg

Regards,
Mkdesign :)

Seeing how you seemed to like the prototype, I have pushed it a bit farther

finalbuild.jpg

Regards,
Mkdesign :)

A last minute entry :yay: THANKS!

14 min left people :eek::eek:

:woohoo:

:eek:
TIME IS UP
:eek:

Please, stay tuned :) Poll is on it's way :D

did´t this competition ends 23 july?

Think i did see that on first page :confused:

// Ratio

did´t this competition ends 23 july?

Think i did see that on first page :confused:

// Ratio

we changed it later on - till today, because of our RL moving :(

But I did still take your work into consideration :)

Thanks - it's a VERY nice logo :)

AND NOW IT*S ENDED !!!!!

-------> We're boosting the Contest date <-------

Yes, we have to end this faster than planned first, sorry :rolleyes:

The reason is, that we are moving into our new house already in the middle of July. Before moving we go for a long weekend to Holland - and if we come back and can't log into the internet when we have moved, we're shit out of luck, and so are the winners ;)

SO .. The end date for contributing will now be

FRIDAY THE 11th OF JULY 12:00 MA time.

Saturday the 12th we will make a poll with 5-10 chosen logos for the community to vote. This poll will NOT be the final decision though. The poll will end Monday the 14th of July 12:00 MA time and will give us a hint about what people like.

The 14/15th of July we will decide what logo we choose and also hand over the prizes :)

YES - it's a strikt plan ... but WE CAN DO THIS :yay:

:wtg: Thanks again to you all so far :wtg:

Earlier in the thread!

EDIT: to late :p

Thanks again to ALL you people who spend time and energy on us :)

Unfortunately we can't choose you all :(

But we picked out 13 logos for the poll - which can be seen HERE

Again, this forums members are truhly blessed by creativity :yay:

Lootius bless you all and may you hof well!!!

:hug:

Time is up and Peter and I have decided which of the logos is gonna be our final choise and the logo which will - hopefully - follow us and our new company for years to come :)

A BIG gratz to k002 for giving us this AWESOME looking new logo. We can definitely see it on all our sales material, website, businesscards - you name it - and the clean lines and colours reflex how we wish to be promoted. We absolutely love how you made the little whisky glass fit in. Thank you SO much :yay:

So here is our new logo :yay:

k002_1.jpg

We chose Baradur as number 2 - because he made an awesome logo as well. Also a logo in our taste! I personally love the bottles and colours - but am a little afraid that it in the long run will "fill" too much. It is VERY trendy atm - but we also have to think 5-10 years ahead. Thank you SO much for the suggestion Baradur. It IS very neat!

baradur_1.jpg

We chose Medokin as number 3 - because his example also reflecs our taste. It looks exclusive and is a very fine suggestion. We like the soft colours and the font used. But most of all I can see this logo on a very fine chocolate and not that much on whisky :) And we wanted the glass or something else to indicate what we're selling! But thank you SO much Medokin :) Your logo is lovely.

2_scottishdelight02.png

Prizes:

Now we only need to talk with k002 about the delivery of the logo files and when to hand over the gun to you. We are about to move and will probably not be in EU the next 8 days (4 days in Holland first and then the moving of the internet .. and we DO know how that normally goes ...).

The three winners also won a rl item, which we will send to you, if you are willing to provide us with your RL information. It WILL take a little time though (couple of months ;) ) - and if you don't like the thought of a rl item send home to you, we will instead give you 1,000 efds.

The rest of the competitors in this final poll will get 1,000 efds from me.

As mentioned earlier, we wish to make a site with all the logos suggested on our website, when time is. If you made a logo in our contest and if you do NOT want us to show it on our website, please send me a pm as soon as possible :) Thanks

Again - thank you to all who joined this competition. Also thanks to all of you who voted in this poll to give us an indication for what you think about the logos. It helped us a little but in the end though, as we said earlier, there can be only one - and that was our final :)

Have fun and Lootius bless
Lykke and Peter

Good choice!

Would have been my no. 1 also.

Again the best of luck with your venture, one has to encourage the lovers of whisky everywhere on this world :D

BTW, PM me when you have the first promotional material so I can send you my contact data, ok?

Regards,
DD

Good choice!

Would have been my no. 1 also.

Again the best of luck with your venture, one has to encourage the lovers of whisky everywhere on this world :D

BTW, PM me when you have the first promotional material so I can send you my contact data, ok?

Regards,
DD

oh thank you :)

we are more and more convinsed we made the right choise :) The logo is perfect.

We shall pm you - but it will still take some time I'm afraid. Mostly because we cannot work on the website now because of the "missing" internet connection, also we are atm working on a few things, which will be made in another country than DK (that takes time ;) ).

We will though post the website when it's done - for sure :)

Thanks again to all of you for all the best wishes.
Lykke

Back