Robble Robble.. (he's Back!!!!!!)

BenCoyote

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Benjamin 'Ben' Coyote
Alright here anyone over the age of say under 20 probably doesn't know this but you do know that McDonald's doesn't have just Ronald McDonald ias the fun loving clown in the yell and red striped clown suit who is pushing burgers and other foods, oh now, there's other mascots that have comme down the Pike.. and these include

Mayor McCheese..
Police Officer Big Mac
Grimace the milshake Loving monster (Think Barney who looks a little less dinosaur like)
Birdy, teh fun locng bird that flies and eat Fries..

and of course if we have a Police Officer big mac, then we have to have a crook right? After all you can't ahve big Mac just sitting around and eating donuts now could you?

Well of all the mcDonald Mascots, of all of them that are out there, the one that probably sticks out in every one's mind is the guy who wore prison sstripes, a mask, a black hat and a cape with Red Bloves..

If you don't know who the Hamburglare is, theo you haven't had your burgers pilfered (Not ene in space..)

But now MeConalds is taking their beloved mascots and turning thm.. In to real people.. and first up on the list is perhaps the most notable.. and that is, of course, The Hambuglar..

But now instead of the cute and kid friendly Hamburglar.. we get this guy who some say is crepy ask heck..

Yet while the kids think he's some sort of "Creepy guy.." Seems that the Soccer Moms out there, think of hi in a different light.. He's not a burglar.. He's their verison of .. (Dar i say it..) Fabio.. or any malke model.. a hunk.. a.. well I don't go there as I bet right about now some soccer mom is having a rather... interresting.. fantasy.. (Okay let's not go there.. No way no how!)

But let's be honest, Mc Donalds is rehasing their mascot the Hamburlar, and in fact I shudder to think what Grimace, Mayor Mc Cheese and Even Big Mac will be like..(I can probably see Big Mac as some gy dressed in a olice outfit.. and Mayor McCheese? A three piece business suit (and sounding like some political offical..)

But really McDonalds.. Couldn't you just take these character and convert them inso some three D CGI format.. or better yet Anime Characters (Hey Everyone Loves anime right? (Heck even cartoons..)

but for hte love of god.. please don't do this to us! It's down right silly, and well while Kids think this guy is creepy.. those darn soccer momms are.. No no, Think Clean thoughts.. Think of Killing 100 oratan prospector bandits, but please don't tiink about .. about that! (Shudders)

Okay so what do you think abou tthis.. McDOnalds revamping the ir mascots.. do you think in this day and age, we could see real people passing themselve soff as Mc Donalds food? (I would love to see some guy dressed up in a purple suit with a big smile on his face3, and he's drinking shakes..(Oh wait.. that's the Joker.. or is it Ronald..)

I mean let's be honest, most fast food chains have thier mascots and logos.. Wendy's cute little pigtailed red headed girl is still around still wearing that blue and white dress..

and whatt about Col San\ders face being plastered on a bucket of KFC Chicken..

Or even dare i say it.. A guy walking arund in a clow head that looks like a smiling ping pong ball..

(And let's not forget.. the Burger "King" for Burger king.."

But let's say it all in two words..

Robble Robble..

(Cpl) Benjamin Ben Coyote, IFN Military
Aka "The BLind Sniper " and "His_Dog_spot"

Mascots for burger chains are nothing new, in England a rival chain even had a character called Mr Wimpy. It even had its own computer game!

Advertising of junk food aimed at children is now banned in the UK. Obesity is still a growing problem.

Mascots for burger chains are nothing new, in England a rival chain even had a character called Mr Wimpy. It even had its own computer game!

Advertising of junk food aimed at children is now banned in the UK. Obesity is still a growing problem.

That game is a direct rip off of Burger time.

And it is not fast food's fault for making people fat. It is people's lack of discipline and lack of exercise. Fast food offers easy access to food and options.. you can make a case either way on it's healthyness.. but in the end.. most things are acceptable in moderation.

Obesity will always exist.. there's nothing short of famine to fix it. the only thing that I find a problem is that I have to pay for your choices through high insurance premiums.

That game is a direct rip off of Burger time.

And it is not fast food's fault for making people fat. It is people's lack of discipline and lack of exercise. Fast food offers easy access to food and options.. you can make a case either way on it's healthyness.. but in the end.. most things are acceptable in moderation.

Obesity will always exist.. there's nothing short of famine to fix it. the only thing that I find a problem is that I have to pay for your choices through high insurance premiums.

You are completely correct it was a rip off of Burger Time. Which was more widely available as an arcade game.

Whilst I agree in part, that it is every individuals choice what they put in their mouths. I can give you some fascinating insights into 'the wider picture'

I cant find the full versions on youtube, but if you can locate the 3 x 1hr documentaries, its very informative and thought provoking.

Guys hwo make us fat.. and...this guy..

Let's face it sure if you want to look at Mc Donalds trying to imrpove their image, then the Movie "Supersize me" Shows us that they're not doing a very good job at it now .. Imean that's the issue with some fast food chains they do have burgers that make us put on the pounds, but Look at how deceiving sometimes Mc Donalds can be.. Some say that they offer salads but then you can throw with that a big mac a quarter pounder or a few hamburgers.. and let's not forget about the fish filet or the Chicken McNuggets, .. But yeah they offer salads, but then how much of their stuff do they make that has stuff that has such high caloric intake that it does make you fat..?

(That's why I think Eating Ramen is better.. Seriously it is..)

But then you have to look at the fast food mascots out there, and agian we have to look at some of those.. and getting us on Topib, the Hamburglar is one of the first to actually be turned into aliving breatng human(*And yes while kids find this guy creepier than some sex offenders.. some women think he's a hunk.. a male fashion model that shows up that it's their fantasize Mc Donald's is fullfilling not th ekid friendly robber of burgers we have had in the past..

Speaking of which.. you want creepy? I got one for you.. and infact he goes back a ways until they retired him back in I thihkm it was 2007 or 2008..

I'm refering to.. This guy

I mean this is about as creepy as you can get.. and the irony is.. this is like waking up with a harses had next to you .. (Hmm Doe this mean that the Burger king work for the Mafia?)

And in our next post, we'll hav e perhaps the funniest accident you can imagine.. and it couldn't happen to a nicer guy..

(oh and the commerical of the Burger king before this creepiness of the video were a lot more fun..)

(Cprl) Benjamin Ben Coyote , IFN Military
a.k.a. "The Blind Sniper" (And) "His_Dog_Spot"

Last edited:
Back