Selling: Robot Easter Bunny, Gold - 32m Autoloot Unlocked, Increased Pet Focus Unlocked, ALL Criteria Met - SB added 5/8

ocpanda

Guardian
Society
Natural Born Killers
Overcooked OC Panda
Currently Level 32 and first 2 passives unlocked. 10% Critical Damage Increase passive unlocks at Level 62 and all criteria has been met, so you just need to feed it some nutrio and take some time :D To get to this level, so far 46640 nutrio have been fed, and the unlocks have cost an additional 40 ped or so with essence and ped requirements.

SB: 1000 ped
BO: make offer

image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

Last edited:
i start with 300, no idea how those shit work but i saw pet selling for 100 peds so i guess its a good start, if its worth more, someone gonna bid over me.

Gl with the sale

My redulite bunny is level 24, gave up there because of MU on nutrio, it is ~230% now.
That one ate ~250 ped tt of nutrio to that level, at level 24 it has ~45k xp and this one has almost 81k xp.
Should be close to 400 ped tt nutrio in this one then, does that sound correct?

My redulite bunny is level 24, gave up there because of MU on nutrio, it is ~230% now.
That one ate ~250 ped tt of nutrio to that level, at level 24 it has ~45k xp and this one has almost 81k xp.
Should be close to 400 ped tt nutrio in this one then, does that sound correct?
Correct, as of the posting it was at 466.40tt nutrio.

I appreciate the offers but definitely not likely to entertain any that are below the total cost of the nutrio, let alone below the TT value 😂

500 ped + new gold bunny

Received a few offers, but all have been less than the cost to level the bunny in nutrio alone.

Back