News: Robot forces are trying to take over areas nearby settlements

With some of the spawns being in PvP enabled areas, what do you think about that. Esp considering there is the edge of the zone close enough that one can hit the mobs from outside pvp given he has a long enough range weapon so you cant hunt there with your mates while taking care of "outsiders" by shooting them too.

Last edited:
With some of the spawns being in PvP enabled areas, what do you think about that. Esp considering there is the edge of the zone close enough that one can hit the mobs from outside pvp given he has a long enough range weapon so you cant hunt there with your mates while taking care of "outsiders" by shooting them too.
even in non pvp zones a$$hats still exist. If folks find someone joining them they don't like they simply tag every mob in sight to basically create a mob train. Some of the slower moving bots that doesn't matter with much since they are so uber fast... but some of the others, it's still mob train city just like usual in non-instance events.

not a single avatar out at Archipeligo. Earlier checked Argus and only found one hunter. Zeus seems to have a few folks but most of them don't seem to play well with others and create mob trains after a while.

Sort of wish I still had my whip seeing all these dragons nearby the revive, lol.

Someone keeps dragging bots to the tp at Argus. Luckily it's only a bot or two now and then. Nothing like the crazy days when Hadesheim was attacked the first time and folks got stuck at the revive in a constant death cycle.

Last edited:
New creative robot spawns - allmost harvesters

/wp [Calypso, 60265, 69848, 106, Archipelago I3]
/wp [Calypso, 39918, 29730, 104, Sakura I3]

/wp [Calypso, 26218, 37519, 160, Omegaton West F2]
/wp [Calypso, 74298, 92610, 103, Fort Argus F2]

/wp [Calypso, 36007, 48709, 153, NTI City C1]
/wp [Calypso, 87296, 94675, 283, Fort Zeus C1]

Lag is still real and the content non-existent

Back