Robot Mayhem #2 Results

Yea I am the first of the last :D hahaa hmm!

Only 166 people made it to 500 points?! No wonder CLD payout was only 3.274.

EDIT: No wait, it's 293 people total with 500+ points (previously counted only those < 2500).

So, ~300 active players? :)

Some of us don't tolerate no markup loot in hunting regardless of the end prize value which most of us do not believe we will win. Enough with the all shrapnel, ammo, and pancake oil in all the event mobs tables. Lazy loot table design.

This is what you get when a game designer thinks he has a master in economics :D
Not gonna get any better, been saying that for the last 2 years.. but who am I?

Gratz to winners.

Some of us don't tolerate no markup loot in hunting regardless of the end prize value which most of us do not believe we will win. Enough with the all shrapnel, ammo, and pancake oil in all the event mobs tables. Lazy loot table design.

Add to that few more factors about timing of that event and it's clear why so few participants.

This event was announced one day before start (!!) and lasted for 3 days requiring to hunt minimum 16 hours.
This is busy time of year with loads of work in companies and exams at Universities.

Gratz to winners.

Add to that few more factors about timing of that event and it's clear why so few participants.

This event was announced one day before start (!!) and lasted for 3 days requiring to hunt minimum 16 hours.
This is busy time of year with loads of work in companies and exams at Universities.

Yep! Work is a bit crazy for me so I knew I wasn't able to participate.. it's unfortunate but as we know.. there is always another to participate in!

Yep! Work is a bit crazy for me so I knew I wasn't able to participate.. it's unfortunate but as we know.. there is always another to participate in!
This and other engagements are why I broke even on this event with 0 hours, 0 costs and 0 points! ;)

gratz to to the winners! :)

congratz all winners

i had 11700 after 16h and did the mistake of going in for 40 more minutes ^^ cost me 3000 ped ! :-D

point distribution have been very weird for me, an exceptionnal 8 first hour ( had almost 9k points after 8 hours) then it totally stoped for the last 8 hours
no 5k DSU at all - i would be curious to see how many 5kers do top 10 people got

Gratz to winners.

yay, I didn't participate because I would have never reached 16 hours.

Fuck, most causal players wouldn't make 16 hours. Thats only like the nerds who are able to do so, living single and without kids pretty much.

So, ~300 players are nerds that don't have children.

This is the first time ever I have seen the word "braze" being applied to people.

Wait, we can have this game AND a real life?! No one told me! :)
They are trying to trick you! Don't fall for it!!!! Give up on your RL and immerse your very soul into EU! :tongue2: Wait... I think most have already... Nvm! :yup:

Whats a braze colonist?

Last edited:
Back