News: Robot Mini Mayhem

List of all the robots on Calypso:
gks4Vyz.png
+ Harbinger, pretty sure they're bots?!

Can you guys add more robots spawns like the one at Pandora with all types of robots. Thank you :)
Worst spawns ever!
Could you increase the respawn rate so we don't have to stand still and wait for creatures to respawn?

Worst spawns ever!
Could you increase the respawn rate so we don't have to stand still and wait for creatures to respawn?

I think is a bad idea same format as Pandora, was my bad mention it. They respawn to slow. They really need good spawns for all robots > that will only work.

Last edited:
Do beacon robots count for this? even the big bosses? :ninja:

MA you could easily double the spawns and put respawn rate at half the time

MA you could easily double the spawns and put respawn rate at half the time

Yap we need some help at this point and it will get worse since its WEEKEND

Yap we need some help at this point and it will get worse since its WEEKEND
Yes it is quite bad now in dayshift during a working day.. don't even want to think about the weekend :)

Spawns are, as always, terrible.
MA wants more players but does nothing to accomodate them...
You will often hear when someone comes to hunt in a crowded area, after 5 minutes: "FUCK THIS SHIT, I'M OUT".

These spawns not only don't encourage current players to come and hunt, but encourages current players to leave or quite often log out.
More than 90% of the creature spawns in this game are NOT USABLE, poorly designed for a long gone era and this is the main product of the company, people wanting to decay but people leave because there's no product on the shelf in a stor that in theory has infinite product for sale. Make the spawning 3-5 times faster so current spawns can acomodate for a much larger number of players hunting.

Doesn't make any sense why this is a problem every event with public spawns, every year, for 20 years...

If Mayhem was supposed to now be a global (universal) event, why is mini mayhem restricted to Caly bots and not bots on all planets ? Yet again people are forced to go to Caly if they want tokens and the planet partners are disadvantaged. Bad enough the token traders are only on Caly, why not 1 per planet ?
Please MA play fair. If mayhem is to be Universal then keep it that way. If you want another event to draw in the crowds, great but call it a bot event and drop something other than tokens.
Hows about a universal event for a weekend or so where Unreal tokens drop from specific mobs at a slightly higher rate ?

You will often hear when someone comes to hunt in a crowded area, after 5 minutes: "FUCK THIS SHIT, I'M OUT".

These spawns not only don't encourage current players to come and hunt, but encourages current players to leave or quite often log out.
More than 90% of the creature spawns in this game are NOT USABLE, poorly designed for a long gone era and this is the main product of the company, people wanting to decay but people leave because there's no product on the shelf in a stor that in theory has infinite product for sale. Make the spawning 3-5 times faster so current spawns can acomodate for a much larger number of players hunting.

Doesn't make any sense why this is a problem every event with public spawns, every year, for 20 years...
Yes. It is a huge loss of potential income. Just mindblowing how they haven't accommodated that for Calypso, in line with dps growing over the years. Planet partners get it.

If Mayhem was supposed to now be a global (universal) event, why is mini mayhem restricted to Caly bots and not bots on all planets ? Yet again people are forced to go to Caly if they want tokens and the planet partners are disadvantaged. Bad enough the token traders are only on Caly, why not 1 per planet ?
Please MA play fair. If mayhem is to be Universal then keep it that way. If you want another event to draw in the crowds, great but call it a bot event and drop something other than tokens.
Hows about a universal event for a weekend or so where Unreal tokens drop from specific mobs at a slightly higher rate ?
Yup its a Mini Mayhem .. calypso based event.... fyi best planet of all of them.

When cyrene had robot event droping skill juice should we say all robots should drop juice. Its a planet oriented event.

Mayhem is global event mini mayhem isnot! Tbh they should called it diferently so ppl dont jump on that mayhem bit....

Agreed!!!. It was awefull on a working day.... i dont even want to think what will hapen when weekend kicks in!

After checking, there are several spawns which have no hunters, while other spawns have multiple competing hunters.

If there is any specific type of robot you're sure is lacking spawns (or being completely overhunted), feel free to tag me with some details, and I'll look into it.

Where are the drokas Mindark? The best natural spawn is invaded by warlocks and it doesn't seem to be any new one?

Check a bit south-south/east from Minopolis :)

After checking, there are several spawns which have no hunters, while other spawns have multiple competing hunters.

If there is any specific type of robot you're sure is lacking spawns (or being completely overhunted), feel free to tag me with some details, and I'll look into it.

Is there any Warlock gen 7 only spawn i see only 1 in between drone elite and exterminator spawn at jurra

Is there any Warlock gen 7 only spawn i see only 1 in between drone elite and exterminator spawn at jurra

AT chugs are few , East from Big bulk is a spawn of seg, between that seg spawn u find like 3 WL :D

Yeah as Alina mentioned, there should be a few a bit east of Chug's. May be a few 8s but I believe it should be mainly 7s.

Yeah as Alina mentioned, there should be a few a bit east of Chug's. May be a few 8s but I believe it should be mainly 7s.
Thanks for the responses, ludvig. As someone who is very much enjoying this event, I think that we should keep everything how it is. Hope you have an awesome weekend :swoon:

Thanks for the responses, ludvig. As someone who is very much enjoying this event, I think that we should keep everything how it is. Hope you have an awesome weekend :swoon:

NO, they should boost (more robots or better respawn) a bit the crowded spots and everyone should be happy :p

@Ludvig|MindArk thank you for your response :) I think eviscerator in general. I liked the spawn of big eviscerator east of Camp caravan but with 2 ubers there it is very difficult to find more mobs. I think that spawn could for sure be doubled or tripled and also with a faster respawn rate.

For the reason above I had to move to big eviscerator south east of Pandora. It is ok for me if I remove enhancers and noone else is hunting them, but I think respawn and density could for sure be increased here as well.

Thank you in advance :)

Also a lot of spawns have mixed maturity or species. We need to bring back segregation.

Thank you!

One note - a cluster of 6 eviscerators, one of which is The Eviscerator, is not usable. Those can be fun to hunt but they can be managed one at a time only, in that particular cluster, up to 3-4 can pop in your head which and that makes the spot unusable. A single one in a large pool of mobs with low chance to spawn, is fine.

In this game there is a great spawn of mobs that can be used as example. I think it's the perfect scenario. East of Jurra, at caperon Outpost, there is a spawn of caperons within the large caperon spawn. A group of 6 or 8 caperons respawn as soon as you kill them, or, if they are not dead fast enough, the remaining unspawned ones will spawn again. Years ago when I was a lot more noob, it was really good for 2 hunters, sometimes even 3. Those types of spawns are needed in order for more hunters to be able to pick the maturity they want on the creature they want.

All the spawns are empty because ppl come and see that there is not enough mobs. If they decide to stay the realize the spawn it to shit or the respawn time is terrible so they leave. There is only one decent spawn with evicerators 8-10. But if there is 3-4 players there is down time. So all spawns should double atleast the amount of mobs and make the respawn time faster. Then ppl might stay

I saw those earlier and ran like hell :)
was around here somewhere /wp [Calypso, 61498, 83464, 302, Waypoint]

I can confirm there is a spawn of L208 Warlock Lord Telloton here: /wp [Calypso, 61526, 83205, 321, Lord Telloton]

Mixed with Warlocks 09 and 10, all of them shared loot.

All the spawns are empty because ppl come and see that there is not enough mobs. If they decide to stay the realize the spawn it to shit or the respawn time is terrible so they leave. There is only one decent spawn with evicerators 8-10. But if there is 3-4 players there is down time. So all spawns should double atleast the amount of mobs and make the respawn time faster. Then ppl might stay

[Removed your removed]

And yes, it is because of this. They need to take a page out of cyrene's hand book.

Last edited:
I can confirm there is a spawn of L208 Warlock Lord Telloton here: /wp [Calypso, 61526, 83205, 321, Lord Telloton]

Mixed with Warlocks 09 and 10, all of them shared loot.
Ah thats the spawn I meant, when the event first went live every mob in that spawn was Tellotons. They patched it later on

wrong - they decide it's impossible to afk hunt and leave. I am hunting get 8-9 eviscerators since mini-mayhem began without any issues.

Back