News: Robots have launched a major attack

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Robots have launched a major attack at the jumpgate from Akbal-Cimi. Unidentified robot spacecraft have broken through and are headed towards Calypso.

Settlers are urged to prepare for large robot assaults around Eudoria.

Rumors are also circulating that a shipment of special Protector of the Empire TWEN Edition armor headed to Calypso has gone missing. Speculations are that it was intercepted by the robot threat en route to Calypso.

Protector of the Empire TWEN Edition Protection
  • Cut - 38
  • Stab - 43
  • Impact - 36
  • Penetration - 25
  • Burn - 30
  • Acid - 20
  • Electric - 28

Protector of the Empire TWEN Edition Set Bonuses
  • 3 Pieces - 5% Trauma Mitigation
  • 5 Pieces - 10% Trauma Mitigation & 10% Increased Critical Damage
  • 7 Pieces - 15% Trauma Mitigation & 15% Increased Critical Damage

Originally Posted Here

Curious to see if the separate parts are to be looted. If i am correct last time it was certain item needed to be looted and that item would be rewarded with a set POE

No location nothing nice nice

they have started or the invasion didnt appear yet?

We like 🥕🥕🥕🥕!!

Give us more 🥕🥕🥕🥕!!

No location nothing nice nice

they have started or the invasion didnt appear yet?

Not sure if this helps as you don't seem to be able to read but I'll give it a try

"Unidentified robot spacecraft have broken through and are headed towards Calypso.

Settlers are urged to prepare for large robot assaults around Eudoria."

Not sure if this helps as you don't seem to be able to read but I'll give it a try

"Unidentified robot spacecraft have broken through and are headed towards Calypso.

Yea just tped to eudoria i see lots of rx units thanks

well, that's not really fair.
You make it sound that MA is always clear in it's communication and that they actually write what they mean to do.

It could very well already been up and running and all parts could have been looted in the first 5 minutes.
Wouldn't be the first time....

"Rumors are also circulating that a shipment of special Protector of the Empire TWEN Edition armor headed to Calypso has gone missing. Speculations are that it was intercepted by the robot threat en route to Calypso."

damn i missed shit like this, thanks MA <3 :)

This should be done for all armours from pixie all the way up to tiger. Stick a buff on them and drop 1 set of each m/f and that's nearly 300 item drops (more if u do them on other planet armours). This would have virtually no effect on balancing but would make a lot of people happy, and an event to remember.

I tell to all of my exceptional disciples.You want good stuff stay, progress then play/stay on calypso.You want to explore stuff and roleplay, make friends, visit other planets.
I fly all over the place, but is there upgradable armor and plates and tools on Caly. This is what I am after. Clothes. Crowns....

In order for the servers not to get to clogged ( as in last ark event ) and also to provide a fairer DPS distribution for everyone, it would be nice if Bots attack in 3 groups/fronts (high/mid/low) - The commander in chief of the ground forces in calypso should direct soldiers to the correct TPs/servers.

With some lore in between stages make us congregate to the final bosses. Where the different groups will work in teams.

I dream to much?

but for now ... servers going down in about 20 minutes .. honest spies told me they take the loot out to make room for the PoE ;P

but for now ... servers going down in about 20 minutes .. honest spies told me they take the loot out to make room for the PoE ;P
they probably accidentally forgot to lower returns rate for everyone again hence the maintenance

We could use more/better spawns, please. Zychion is swarmed with hunters and also with noobs farming dodge & evade and the temp spawns are too small, too crowded, too close to eachother

Where are the spawns, Eudoria is kind of large

We could use more/better spawns, please. Zychion is swarmed with hunters and also with noobs farming dodge & evade and the temp spawns are too small, too crowded, too close to eachother
Agreed!

that still a thing ? lol

Their business model advanced a bit actually, I'm being asked for PED to be left to hunt Warrior Extermiantors
Jeez the bloody entitlement of these walkers. At least they talk to you. The amount of times I’m healing my clients there and we all get wiped out or have our mobs turreted and the bastards don’t even respond to the flurry of PMs and just do it all over again is infuriating.

I hope it will be made in a similar fashion like the previous PoE sets :) Was a pretty cool event back then.

Back