Info: Robots Take Over AHR!

LOL i just came from my appointment and its alot worse than they thought.. im in a cast for 6 weeks..

LOL i just came from my appointment and its alot worse than they thought.. im in a cast for 6 weeks..

Oh wow ... sorry to hear that Hon ... but hey, look on the bright side ... if that means some recovery at home, then you have more EU time. :D

Wow you're and actor? You got a part? What cast are you in? Guys and Dolls? Rent? gl dude :yay:

I'm so sorry peeps, apparently a Dagger wobbled off his leash again,
I just can't take him anywhere these days...:whip:

*uplinked message from the front*

*contact initialized*
*scramble code tj2750 initialized*
*firewalls 1-5 enabled*
*begin transmission*

As we dont know how long the security on this link will last i will get to it..

As you know, yesterday I announced the gathering of an elite force to investigate and hopefully destroy the robots ability to hack through the security of our newest station Atlas Haven Radio. As I waited at our departure point for my brave soldiers to gather, I contacted Raven Jade and a Miss Jemima with certain fallback instructions should I fall in battle (one can never underestimate the enemy). At this time I recieved word from Squad Leader Exodus that his gun was to be delayed... (#&%) mentally sending my regrets at the loss of a good gun and after a final exchange of good luck wishes with the ladies I went out to the troops.

As the location was to be secret, to keep the bot servos from gaining the advantage and gathering a defensive formation before our arrival, this location was spoken from man to brave man over our encrypted ventrilo server..

With that done, and knowing that the tp system had been compromised, we charged up our minors and took a jump out.. to the cheers of those knowing our mission.. :tp:

Landing to within a lesser jump to our destination, locked and loaded, amps in place, armor tightened, we charged up and locked in the destination coordinates I got from my scouts the night before.... and jumped.. :tele:

Luck was with us that we all landed safely behind the scrub brush hiding us from Fort Medusa.. a good thing too.. thoughts of ancient earth and their competitons of how many people could fit into a phone booth crossed my mind as we took our first radar readings.. the number of enemy inside the walls allowed no room to move.. turning to each other we laughed and said to each other, "well at least we cant miss" :sniper:

So in an inverted "V" formation we advanced.. taking the first shot was all it took. their inferior processors were still enough to realize the threat but to no use.. Using the laser gate so we couldnt be surrounded all that stuck their chrome plated skulls out of that gate were instantly set apon and disassembled. They tried over and over with reinforcements coming though the TP, obviously totally underestimating the power and will of our brave force.. 3 hours later and over 700k ammo spent along with other members of Calypso that came to share in our wrath, not a single bot was left standing! With the occasional group appearing from the tp and just as quickly being erradicated, I went to troy with news to the brave Sapein who was brodcasting there.. :thumbup:

Hearing of our victory, him and his group of protectors decided to come to medusa to take a look first hand at our victory..

It was soon after though that the bots renewed their attack.. they sent wave after wave through the tp.. almost as if knowing that our VIP was there :duh:.. bravely healing him constantly Sap´s group made their way to the tp so we could get him out.. the situation look grim.. however the timely appearance of Deathifier gave just enough boost to morale for a final salvo that allowed them to depart with only a few laser holes to repair.

Time is short and my com officer has reported that 3 of our 5 fiewalls have been breached so i must quickly end this report..

We have learned that there are 3 uplink transmitters in which the bots are using to crack into our broadcasts.. One at Medusa, one at Jason and the other far to the west of Orthos.. With the one from medusa destroyed, and another team on location at Jason, I have informed the men that we are proceeding to the Orthos zone to locate and destroy the final uplink.. only then will our airwaves be safe.

As before the time of the assualt will be top secret but as this transmission is secure, I call out to others willing to take on this awsome responsibility to meet at orthos at approximately 21.00 Ma time, battle ready and with enough ammo for a long engagement as supplies will be in short supply.

Be aware, be safe and think of us this evening.. that is all.

Westmoreland, David R. Commanding

*end transmission*

Last edited:
Great work guys, I was so gonna be there, but have a note from my mom saying I can't play as I have a verruca :mad:

WOW ... what a great report ... looks like you and your troops are taking care of business out there. Your continued efforts are appreciated. ;)

Ok, to Wobbledag ... please SPLAIN what verruca is! :scratch2:

Unknown Transmission Intercepted....

%52%65%71%75%65%73%74%69%6E%67%20%53%74%61%74%75%73%20%6F%66%20%6F%70%65%72%61%74%69%6F%6E%20%54%61%6B%65%6F%76%65%72

%50%65%72%63%65%6E%74%61%67%65%20%6F%66%20%63%6F%6D%70%6C%65%74%69%6F%6E%3A%2065%25

%44%61%6D%61%67%65%20%52%65%70%6F%72%74%3A%20%4D%69%6E%69%6D%61%6C

%45%78%70%65%63%74%65%64%20%64%61%74%65/%74%69%6D%65%20%6F%66%20%61%63%74%69%76%61%74%69%6F%6E%3A%20%2019.5.09%20%2021%3A00%3A00

%52%65%71%75%65%73%74%69%6E%67%20%41%43%52%20%55%70%6C%69%6E%6B%20%49%44

%41%43%52%20%55%70%6C%69%6E%6B%20%49%44%3A%20187685

%54%65%73%74%69%6E%67%20%63%6F%6E%6E%65%63%74%69%6F%6E

%54%65%73%74%20%73%75%63%63%65%73%73%66%75%6C

Oh, that can't be good ... are you going to be able to crack that code Stave? This is making me rather nervous. I hope the station will continue to be secure ... I'm dreading a potential crack during my launch show tonight ... I'm keeping my fingers crossed that these metal-head morons have both a wake AND sleep cycle so that they will be sawing nuts and bolts in the midnight hour instead of bugging me. :rolleyes:

Please keep us updated. :wtg:

Ok, to Wobbledag ... please SPLAIN what verruca is! :scratch2:

Please delete your post MS asap, you DON'T want to know :duh:
still having nightmares here :xeek:

*not gonna say I told you so*

:wtg:

p.s. I'll be there tonight to do some botty shots :)
gl all

Last edited:
Tbh MS9 im not sure i can, ive never rele looked into decoding before, Yulia as able to crack the last one, perhaps she is able to do it again...

I can send you a pic if you're interested? :yay:

during a rough battle at Medusa today with myself and many other listeners tuned in to Atlas Haven Radio we received a transmission from the Mj. it said that all the RX units have been destroyed and that all remaining bots are to be exterminated... when i left Medusa there was not a single bot left roaming the grounds.. i believe that in only a short number of hours our planet will be safe again from these weak, inferior robots..

A great thanks goes out to every troop that did their part in helping make this planet and our wonderful radio station safe again..

:beerchug: Time to celebrate!!

we managed to piece it together over here, its rough, but i think their making their point clear...

take a look for your self...

#####

Requesting Status%7 3 of operation Ta% 6Beover

Percentage of co%6 Depletion: 65%

Damage Report: M%6 9nimal

Expected date/time of activation%6 Fin: 19.5.09 21:00:00

Requesting ACR U%7 0link ID

ACR Uplink ID: 18768 5

Testing connect%6 Fin

Test successful

End transmission ~#5

whats going on......

ACR ??? I think I know what the AC might stand for ? but we're AHR ? hmmmm very interesting indeed !

hmm, good work yulia.

Expected date/time of activation%6 Fin: 19.5.09 21:00:00

Hmm thats during my show on tuesday. I Assume ACR is what they mentioned on their last break in "Akbal Cimi Radio"

Wonder what they are up to...

hmm

hmm, good work yulia.

Hmm thats during my show on tuesday. I Assume ACR is what they mentioned on their last break in "Akbal Cimi Radio"

Wonder what they are up to...

Well Stave... This seems to be happening on your watch tonight.. I will get the armor out again and prepare to defend your life and the airwaves..

I will check out the 3 antennas at approximately ma 17.00 and make sure there are no devices on them to cause disruption..

David

errm still got a verruca, yeh that's it, still got verruca mom says i can't go

lol

Well billy,

Just throw some powder into your foot guards and help watch my back.. i have eyes everywhere ;) but can always use another set :)

Dave

Message from the Commander

*initializing uplink*
*starting antivirus 1-5*
*connecting to AHR*

Greetings to Atlas Haven Radio from the field. This is Commander Westmoreland reporting to you live from Eudoria.. As mentioned earlier in the day, I have been sent out to continously check the 5 satellite up links around Eudoria to make sure that the rumor of sabotage will not come to pass.

Just checking in to let you all know that I am on duty and there shouldnt be any problems with the connections tonight...

Have fun and dance a little one for me..

Commander out

*antivirus disabled*
*connection terminated*

Good to see that you are on duty DW ... and looking out not only for AHR, but for our fellow citizens of Calypso. However, I know it's important that we remain ever vigilant in our efforts to thwart any takeover of our airwaves. Between you and Stave, I'm sure the intel will help build a more stable barrier against any sabotage attempts on the part of the robots. Thank you for standing strong. :wtg:

*initializing*
*antivirus 1-5 started*
*connecting*

ATTENTION COLONISTS!!

I may not have a lot of time so I must be quick! As I was checking out the satellite uplinks, I discovered a cloaked figure by one of the satellite dishes. As I ran closer, this figure quickly teleported away...

As I checked out where it hunched over the satillite
5 I found what seemed to be residue of a bomb! I must have disturbed it as it was never placed.. we are scanning the residue now to find out if there are any clues to 4 its fabrication point.

Ok the news is disturbing but I only report the facts so I will have to check this out.
3 ¤%&/()= I have been ambushed!! !#¤tants!! This whole thin¤%&/(as a setup! Ive been HIT! 2 They are cutting through my firewalls like paper! 1 Calling reinforcements this locati¤%&/coords are 418¤ by 109¤¤ I see %&/( ruins wi"#¤%´ther¤%&

hissssss

Last edited:
Good luck DW !! I call on all colonists to bear arms and defend the very people who are trying to keep your planet safe !!

When I arrived at the location ... I found David lying in a state of death ... the only thing I found myself doing, was weeping (ok, it's a girl thing) ...

1-ms9-david.jpg

But I had to pull myself together ... because I needed to stand watch with EX to protect the location against any further attacks ...

2-ex-ms9-david.jpg

It wasn't long ... before we received intel that there were brave citizens on their way to our location to get further data that would help them find 1 of 5 satellite sites where the bomb might be in order to bring it back for Commander David to diffuse, as he is the only one presently capable of this task. When Mits showed up, we knew we weren't far from accomplishing our mission ...

3-mitsarrives.jpg

EX and I ... were able to administer first aid to Commander David and bring him safely back to Atlas Haven where a group of dedicated Calypso citizens were waiting his safe arrival.

It is due to ... the continued hard work of our fellow colonists that we are able to keep the Atlas Haven Radio airwaves out of the full clutches of the invading robots, as well as our planet a safer place to inhabit. And thank you Commander David for risking life and limb in the field on behalf of Calypso and its safety. We are indebted to your efforts.

:)

Greetings to all..

I wanted to come on to publicly thank all who joined in the effort last night to finally rid the AHR from disruptions in their broadcasts..

Thanks to Mits for finding me and gathering the intel to not only find the bomb but handling it gently enough so it didnt go off in his backback on the way to get it disarmed..

A special thanks to Ex and MS9 for finding my hiding place that I had to crawl too after being wounded and watching over me til the information was passed along..

To Ex another thanks for helping me plan and "Ex"ecute this event for you all and to Ben Coyote for discretely watching the package so that we were able to pull this 2 part event off without incident.

Stay tuned to Atlas Haven Radio in the future for more events, prizes and overall fun for the whole community, not to mention awsome music to come..

For now, I will bid all a safe and wonderful future, free from disruption and thanks again to all who helped during the latest attack from my most hated enemy...

Commander Westmoreland

Greetings to all..

I wanted to come on to publicly thank all who joined in the effort last night to finally rid the AHR from disruptions in their broadcasts..

*Stumbles in heavily intoxicated*

Not what I heard from this fella *points to pictures on PDA*

robot-oil-bartender.jpg

They have more install for you down the track.

For now they are peering and relaying your great music.

These metal buckets of bolts really know how to move and groove I tell ya.

They even light up the dance floor with lasers from time to time ! Burnies :eek:

robot_party.jpg

I was there just for the music ! I swear ! *Slowly backs away*

Last edited:
Back